Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2465

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something i try to find for a loooonger time.
    There was a promotion JD- bathrobe in Germany when the movie came out.
    I´ve only seen one of them so far... :-(

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I was happy to get this huge Stephen King - Das Institut
    promo banner in my favorite bookstore.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nicest cover of The Institute I have seen, congrats!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a bitchin' banner, Frank.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much,
    unbelievable that a German SK cover is NICE !!!
    Unfortunately, promo stuff is less and less common in Germany.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King DT 4 - Mroczna Wieza - Czarnoksieznik / Krysztal
    PL HC signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a nifty cover and a nifty remarque.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice remarque! Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank and agreed about the Remarque! Very nice.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Frank and agreed about the Remarque! Very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very nice remarque! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's a nifty cover and a nifty remarque.
    Thank you, for me this is of the 1-2 nicest DT book series i know.
    Vinny's drawing is great, as always.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some weeks ago, i visited

CARRIE - Das Musical
    First Stage Theater - Hamburg
    Great performance, great actors and stage.....

Carrie - Das Musical
    First Stage Theater - Hamurg
    Ticket

Lorena Dehmelt

Carrie - promo trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Nap2NSLkw

Carrie - TV report
    https://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/sendung...tour12526.html

Carrie - First Stage Theater
    http://carriedasmusical.de/

Some stuff i get:

Carrie - Programmheft / booklet

Carrie - Das Musical - Lorena Dehmelt
    bigsize poster

Carrie - Das Musical
    promo poster

Carrie - Spielplan 2019

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!
    Tks Brian, the performers are the disciples of an internationally successful musical school in Hamburg, performing in their own theater with Maya Hakvoort as Margaret White.

Carrie - trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcSF_3jS98U

Maya Hakvoort - Wenn sie fort ist (When there’s no one)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXtNievb8nw

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very cool, Frank!
    Tks Brian, the performers are the disciples of an internationally successful musical school in Hamburg, performing in their own theater with Maya Hakvoort as Margaret White.

Carrie - trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcSF_3jS98U

Maya Hakvoort - Wenn sie fort ist (When there’s no one)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXtNievb8nw
    Even more awesome!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I bet that was a fun show, would be neat to see that live.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Looks like you had a bloody good time.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I bet that was a fun show, would be neat to see that live.
    Looks like you had a bloody good time.
    Tks guys, it was superamazing and i think NOT the bloodiest event
    i visited this year.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TKS A LOT TO BEV VINCENT and Björn Ian Craig !!!

Some weeks ago, the Swiss illustrator Björn Ian Craig told me that he wanna ask Bev Vincent if its possible to send him
    a bookplate to sign, special created for FLUG und ANGST.
    Bev said yes and Björn asked me if I would like one too, my answer was...... YES.

The best place to buy the book was of course the airport.

FLUG UND ANGST

I like the German title better!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s fantastic! Congratulations...

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Frank!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Some weeks ago, the Swiss illustrator Björn Ian Craig told me that he wanna ask Bev Vincent if its possible to send him
    Bev said yes and Björn asked me if I would like one too, my answer was...... YES.

...which was the one place I thought the book would NEVER appear when we first talked about it!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

...which was the one place I thought the book would NEVER appear when we first talked about it!
    When the book came out I was in my airport twice within a week. The book was sold out in all 3 bookshops.

Very cool, Frank!
    TKS Brian !!!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That’s fantastic! Congratulations...
    Tks Peri !!!

I like the German title better!
    Tks Steve, reading something like that about a German SK title is always very surprising and of course enjoyable after the many many terrible SK book titles.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast