Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some time ago i saw a PS Stephen King Lettered . for the first time.
    I didn´t know nothing about this type of books.... and it was sold superfast.
    Now, some time later i was happy to find an other one.
    My Christmas Present..... from me - for me...

Stephen King - Carrie
    PS Publishing - slipcased signed
    Lettered F.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Wow, that's fantastic!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Frank, congrats man - that’s awesome. I do love their Carrie edition. Just to be confirm, I think that’s the subscriber lettered edition and not the lettered traycased and signed by King. (PS release their artist editions in a lettered run which are allocated to subscribers).

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hey Frank, congrats man - that’s awesome. I do love their Carrie edition. Just to be confirm, I think that’s the subscriber lettered edition and not the lettered traycased and signed by King. (PS release their artist editions in a lettered run which are allocated to subscribers).
    Tks a lot, yes its the lifetime subscriber lettered with DOT slipcased edition.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Wow, that's fantastic!
    Tks a lot Steve !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats!
    TKS Brian !!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice edition
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice edition
    Tks a lot, its NICE and superrare but i think that it is almost impossible to find the other SK PS Lettered . copies.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, the last / first item that I post is something special.
    The German comic artist Rainer F. Engel made this Shardik drawing for me some time ago.
    He is a great artist that I have met several times at conventions. I own of cause more of his drawings.

Rainer F. Engel HP
    http://engelsuniverse.blogspot.com/

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, love black and white drawings, purier
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's really good work!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I love that artwork!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that artwork!
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Nice !
    That's really good work!
    Very nice, love black and white drawings, purier
    Tks a lot guys !!!
    Rainer F. Engel is an amazing artist
    Here are a few other drawings I own from him.

Rainer F. Engel - CUJO

Rainer F. Engel - Pennywise

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff, he does great work.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

That dog could eat that clown for breakfast.

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed! Great work!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed! Great work!
    That dog could eat that clown for breakfast.
    Very nice stuff, he does great work.
    Thank you very much, he has a great drawing style .
    I hope to meet him again this year and get more drawings.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

MISERY - DVD

Country
    Country Flag

Good movie.

Careful with that hammer, Annie!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My favourite book, and adaptation

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys !!
    A rare combination: Great SK book AND great film adaptation.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG TKS Steve !!!

Fear Itself
    postcard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast