Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Auction #12--A Haunting by Glenn Chadbourne

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Auction #12--A Haunting by Glenn Chadbourne

A Haunting
    by Glenn Chadbourne

Glenn Chadbourne is the illustrator of the upcoming Stephen King book The Secretary of Dreams as well as Illustrated Stephen King Trivia book and Bev Vincent's The Road To The Dark Tower.

-liljaslibrary

Glenn has graciously agreed to create "a haunting" for the member that wins this auction. This will be on 11x17 hard card stock. He is willing to "haunt" you with a Dark Tower setting. All you will need to do is provide the photo.

This auction is going to start low because I have no idea what something like this is worth, I hope many will bid on this very cool and unique item.

Auction begins: 3/19/10

Starting Price: 50.00
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I started it at $75. I expect it will go out of my range though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great auction ... Glenn did a painting of me and my girlfriend last year and i couldn't be happier with how it turned out

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh my gosh - These are so super cool !!!!!

This is so generous of Glenn.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, cool!

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

I think this is one of the most awesome prizes we've had!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to whoever won this item, im sure you will be thrilled with what Glenn whips up for you!!!

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

I did not even know that this was ending today. Damn 15 hour days lately and a funeral on top of that. Just curious as to the final price as I was going to go as high as $325 for this one.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It ended up going for 225 Eric.

That's what I get for not paying attention. Thanks Matt.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Eric, this isn't eBay, it's for charity, so bid early and bid often!

Sorry you had a bad day, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Eric, this isn't eBay, it's for charity, so bid early and bid often!

Sorry you had a bad day, man.
    I know, the weekends are about the only time I have right now and just was out of the loop as to the ending date. I have been putting in 15 hour days for the last two weeks and just forgot all about this auction. Oh well next time.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just wanted to show everyone the end product on this auction. I personally think it is cool as hell and wish it had been done to a photo of me. It would go perfectly with my image that turned me into the Terminator.

It was too big to scan so imagine both of these are one picture (of course).

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Hey! That's me!

Look at that ruggedly handsome warrior!

Here is the original pic

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I just wanted to show everyone the end product on this auction. I personally think it is cool as hell and wish it had been done to a photo of me. It would go perfectly with my image that turned me into the Terminator.

It was too big to scan so imagine both of these are one picture (of course).

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Look at that ruggedly handsome warrior!

Here is the original pic

Oh, that is seriously awesome!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default psyched...

Yeah, I'm totally psyched. I'm thinking I should have sent a serious picture.

I look so happy for a weathered warrior of wastelands. hahaha!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Really cool!

Somehow it reminds me of The Drawing of the three
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree it looks more like a Phil Hale painting than a Chadbourne, anyway it looks awesome, congrats