Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Diagnose Me, Dr. House!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE LOVED HIM!!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoilers/WTFuckery for me:

Spoiler:
    Seriously, am I the only one who puked over the Huddy-ness of the end of Season 6? REALLY? Cuddy calls House out, perfectly, and they're now together? WTF???

Season 7 - last House season. You can't recover from that trainwreck. Once they made Cuddy baby rabid and she got a kid, she was off-limits to House (and we won't talk about why I'm pissed that EVERY SINGLE CAREER WOMAN IN THE UNIVERSE suddenly has to decide her life is incomplete without a baybee...GAH!!!)

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck...House is DOOMED unless Huddy crashes and burns...seriously, House raising a kid? Um...NO, you retard writers!!!!!

Also, 50 bucks says we spend 3+ episodes on House contemplating amputating his leg. Just sayin.

Shark jumping in 3...2...1...

I am so fucking NOT happy right now...

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Locke also asked if they were jumping the shark.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I for one applaud Locke's insight.

Damn, I am SO FREAKING MAD right now.

I'm sure the Huddy shippers are peeing in their pants in happiness right now, but I really can't see it.

From what I know, Hugh Laurie is committed through season 8. I suspect we're done after that - really, if Huddy goes rabid, we'll be lucky to get that far.

Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah well how many odd medical mysteries can one find?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm posting on Television Without Pity (Google it) and I think we are firmly in the WTF? camp.

Huddy is the death of this series. And I cry for that.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Spoilers for next season in EW: Hugh Laurie's message to Huddy fans: 'Buckle up!'

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I deep throated Hugh Laure!!!!!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

'House' star Hugh Laurie to sing the blues on new album

Dr. Gregory House has long battled the blues. Now, the actor who plays the acerbic physician plans to play them.

Warner Music Entertainment said Monday that British actor Hugh Laurie has signed a deal to record an album of New Orleans-inspired blues.

"I am drunk with excitement at this opportunity," Laurie said in a statement. "I know the history of actors making music is a checkered one, but I promise no one will get hurt."

Despite his note-perfect American accent on "House," Laurie is a longstanding member of Britain's acting establishment, famous for his turns in the "Blackadder" comedies and as Bertie Wooster in "Jeeves and Wooster." In 2007, Laurie was made a member of the Order of the British Empire.

On "House," Laurie's character often plays piano and the guitar. According to his record company, Laurie is a predominantly self-taught pianist because, in a very House-like move, he had "creative differences" with his childhood teacher.

The album is to be produced by Grammy winner Joe Henry, who has also worked with Ani Di Franco, Elvis Costello, and Loudon Wainwright III.

Earlier this month, Laurie received his fifth Emmy nomination for his portrayal of House.

If you wonder if he has the chops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk-qN...ayer_embedded#!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only one barfing her lungs out about the Huddy push in Season 7?

GAH.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

New Season Spoilers

Spoiler:
    "House" begins new season on romantic note
    By Philiana Ng

.LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – The list of guest stars on "House" is growing as the Fox medical drama prepares to kick off its seventh season next Monday.

Dylan Baker ("The Good Wife") and Amy Irving ("Alias") have booked guest spots, executive producer Katie Jacobs told The Hollywood Reporter. Matthew Lillard and Jennifer Grey will also be appearing, she confirmed.

The big question when the show returns isn't what the latest medical mystery will be, but whether House (Hugh Laurie) and Cuddy's (Lisa Edelstein) new relationship will complicate matters. In the sixth-season finale, Cuddy declared her love for the former Vicodin-popping doctor after he witnessed a patient die when a crane collapsed.

"There (are) new reasons for them to be tense," said Edelstein, who plays hospital head Lisa Cuddy. "All the things that make House who he is are not the things that are conducive to a great relationship. And she knows that."

Things will get even more intense for the pair now that they are embarking on new ground.

"How do you resolve the fact that you're in love with a guy who's impossible?," Edelstein said. "They struggle with all that stuff, but I think it's very important to see House go through that struggle in the same way he struggled with drugs and the way he struggled with alcohol and his struggle with himself."

Jacobs shared Edelstein's sentiment, noting that the House-Cuddy dynamic will affect their relationship at work for obvious reasons. And House's team will pick up on the pairing. ("Right away everyone's going to know," she said.)

"It's a brand new take on the hospital for us because House and Cuddy work together," Jacobs said. "He still has to go to her for permission to move in the hospital, to run certain tests, to take certain chances and when that person that you work for you're sleeping with, you wonder if you're making the same choices, so it's fun. It's unexplored territory."

In the opening scene of the upcoming premiere, House and Cuddy find themselves in an intimate setting, and according to Jacobs, that was the plan all along.

"It's certainly not the same as two people meeting at a bar and going home and having sex," she said, adding that the writers "really wanted to pick it up right where (Season 6) left off."

While Jacobs did not give details on when or how Thirteen (played by Olivia Wilde, who is currently shooting "Cowboys & Aliens") returns into the fold, she said the character will be back this season.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Am I the only one barfing her lungs out about the Huddy push in Season 7?

GAH.
    Absolutely not! House is not the show for a romantic relationship muddying up the plot. I will probably never quit the show - given that it is one of the few shows actually watching at the moment - but I will be so unbearably pissed if this goes much further.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Did ANYONE watch the series premier and not barf???

Huddy. Blech.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I have decided to just record the whole season and watch it later... I can't stand the amount of commercials that has befallen this show... every 8 or 9 minutes, there's a break!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) was a guest star on How I Met Your Mother this week, which airs at the same time as House. I liked her character -- a little bit crazy, as Ted noted.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Just in case someone doesn't see it over at EpicWinFTW:

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like House, and I don't mind the fact that he's in a relationship with Cuddy. I actually am glad they got it out of the way so they can come up with some other story lines aside from their sexual tension. Also, I hated how she was with the PI, HATED HATED HATED!

I liked Cameron so much more than 13, I wish they showed Cameron more. I also like Taub.

Wilson is kinda annoying to me.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

This may have already been discussed...but since I figured this out on my own, I wanted to post this.

In one episode, I saw that House was living at 221 B Baker street...which is the address where Sherlock Holmes lived.

It occurred to me today, that House's best friend, is named Dr. James Wilson, which bears a striking resemblance to the name of Sherlock Holmes' best friend....Dr. John Watson.

Coincidence?

I think not!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Think about this -- HOUSE -> HOME -> HOLMES!

Did you catch who 13 kneed last night?
    Spoiler:
    According to his tweets, it was Lost's Damon Lindelof: http://twitpic.com/4jtuqa

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17