+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Paramount remaking Pet Sematary

The Hound CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Relieved to hear the good reviews. Hope the film does well if only for the continued success of King films. I still remember how the trailers for 'Secret Window' and 'Hearts in Atlantis' almost felt ashamed at King's involvement and now he's huge again (outside of books, obviously).

Spoiler changes aside the whole 'kids with masks banging drums' seen on all the trailers and promo material got old really fast. It just feels so manufactured and self-aware.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    ...the whole 'kids with masks banging drums' seen on all the trailers and promo material got old really fast. It just feels so manufactured and self-aware.
    Almost like the idea was that these kids had seen the first Pet Sematary movie.
    Come on out there, who likes The Style Council? Anyone?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10