Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Maturin's Travels!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

*drums fingers on desk........and waits some more........*

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

You use a drum for a desk?

You southerners sure are odd.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the current update?

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

So was he in transit to when he was lost?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No idea, Can had him and he was off to Matt next. I don't know if she'd posted him or not.

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe it's time for Maturin II..........................................

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually put a lot into that. So sad.

Many crazy things can happen on an adventure like his; whatever the story is, I know I for one would have no hard feelings if he turned up again. Just wish he would.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm with path in the fact that it doesn't matter what the case is. We just want him back on his path..

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hbgunslinger View Post
    So was he in transit to when he was lost?

Damned transporter technology; a man having his molecules scrambled by that contraption all over the galaxy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It doesn't look good. Candice hasn't posted this year, and hasn't visited in a Month. If we do this again, I vote that participants have to post a $75 bond to be on the list. Once they have successfully shipped, they get a refund.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

oooo bondage!

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It doesn't look good. Candice hasn't posted this year, and hasn't visited in a Month. If we do this again, I vote that participants have to post a $75 bond to be on the list. Once they have successfully shipped, they get a refund.
    I'm in.......................just tell me who to send the money to!!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm really kind of sad about this all.

I think that maybe $75 might be a lot for some people though...maybe the same idea , but a bit less? I hate that people poured their hearts into this and it went bad...however it went bad.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly...it is sad... I suspect the $75 would exclude me...but I understand the reasoning.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I think $75 would be to much for me too.
    Although, if it is to be returned once he's shipped I guess it isn't that bad.
    Last edited by Hbgunslinger; 05-03-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: second thought

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I've posted on her facebook wall - so we'll have to wait and see...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

She hasn't responded to my fb post, although she has been active on fb

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One weak link destroys the chain. Sorry, but unless things take a more positive turn, Maturin has been forever kidnapped by Candice.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

*stunned*

Country
    Country Flag

I'm kind of surprised by that, I didn't realize it was Candice.

I sent her a message too, just asking her to check in and let us know so if need be we can move on.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I made sure to get him out responsibly.... What the Hell, Candice?!?!?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16