Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Maturin's Travels!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You do have my addy right, Lisa?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hbgunslinger View Post
    That's a very interesting thought, I wonder if he would read the diary. Would he even accept the mail? I'd assume he gets some rather "interesting" things in the mail on a daily basis.
    They sent him something at .net which he received and read, we could always ask Marsha first if it would be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    MMmmm Turtle pancakes!

(I have always wanted to eat turtle.)
    You must promise not to eat Maturin!

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    You do have my addy right, Lisa?
    If you're still at the one starting 516 Godwin Ave, then yes

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm sooooooo excited, i get to see maturin soon

and he can watch the bikers with me

lisa, will you be doing photos and the diary first and last? that would be cool - almost dare i say it
    Spoiler:
    DT7 spoiler
    Spoiler:
    dark towerish

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I'll have time to do the diary first, i want to shoot him out to you asap, so you will be the FIRST!!

I'll go last, plus I have extra diaries at the ready if one gets filled up...I think the one I have is 80 pages, which with photos and stuff may get filled up quickly.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbgunslinger View Post
    That's a very interesting thought, I wonder if he would read the diary. Would he even accept the mail? I'd assume he gets some rather "interesting" things in the mail on a daily basis.
    They sent him something at .net which he received and read, we could always ask Marsha first if it would be ok.
    Yes, they sent a copy of DTVII signed by a bunch of people from the site along with a handmade sculpture. He...or rather his office (Marsha) sent back pics of him opening it ...or something like that.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I don't think I'll have time to do the diary first, i want to shoot him out to you asap, so you will be the FIRST!!

I'll go last, plus I have extra diaries at the ready if one gets filled up...I think the one I have is 80 pages, which with photos and stuff may get filled up quickly.
    omg, i think i may have wee'd a little

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

!!!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Candy -

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, it just occured to me that no one here has my current address.

Should I post it here or...? I have no qualms posting it anywhere. XD
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

no Can - email Lisa, and she can pop it on the list

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

or you can post it if you like. Really either is fine.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, either/or as long as I have it somewhere

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

If you would like to make it to Sai King...I might be able to make that happen. Just let me know!

I can ask Marsha what she thinks. I was once told that the only stupid question is the one that is never asked...so I will ask Marsha if Sai King will take a look if y'all want.

And do we have a list of destination order?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to be in too, although I won't be able to move around much with Mathurin. He'll have to stay in Paris with me while he's in France

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisa, I'd like to be added to the list of travels.

I moved. I'll PM you my new address.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Say you moved closer to me, please?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen, that's really cool of you to offer, I emailed Marsha already though - so I'll let you all know what the response is

Candy, Maturin arrived today - I'll be posting him to you on Friday along with his diary and details of his next destination

I'll pm everyone on the list who's address I don't have already. It's not too late for people to hop on board

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Maturin's on his way!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah!!!! and its going to be timed to perfection, TT starts this weekend

i have told the organisers to reserve a space for Maturin

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Aw, I can't wait for Maturin (he looks so beautiful!). I'll make sure to show him around all the cool places and introduce him to cool people.

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I'll wait till I'm pm'd. XD
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Candy, Maturin will be with you tomorrow or Friday, according to the post office

Plus, I had an email back from Marsha (Ms Mod) who said that she thought it would be a great idea for us to send Maturin to SK at the end of his travels

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

WOO HOO!! That's awsome! I am glad you heard back from her!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast