Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Dark, No Stars / Trade & Limited Editions

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Or Ben Hanscom.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I like the novellas too. DIFFERENT SEASONS is my personal favorite.
    Mine as well!
    Four Past Midnight.

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Update from SKMB:

Steve has told me it's okay to say that one of the novellas is about Hemingford Home.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Or Ben Hanscom.
    <----------------Hmmm

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A new book is always fun and exciting to look forward to. The fun of collecting the different forms and waiting to read the new stories !!

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Going to have to find a way to purchase this book as I will be leaving the states this summer for a very extended trip.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Update from SKMB:

Steve has told me it's okay to say that one of the novellas is about Hemingford Home.
    Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.

Mr. Rabbit just made me get all light headed. Glad i was sitting down when i read that.

David thank you again for the Gunslinger book i ordered from you this week. Haven't slept since i ordered it. Can't wait to see it.
    Welcome out of the shadows and into the light here at TDT.com, Lenny! We're glad to have you. Now that you've come off the sidelines, please continue to join in. By the way, once you make a mere five posts, more member abilities will open to you.

- Patrick

Oh yeah, on topic:

1. Can't wait for this new book.

2. Count me in the DIFFERENT SEASONS camp. It was one of the first King books I read and it is still one of my favorites.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the story titles and plot synopses for the stories in Full Dark, No Stars:

The story opens with the confession of Wilfred James to the murder of his wife, Arlette, following their move to Hemingford, Nebraska onto land willed to Arlette by her father.

Big Driver
    Mystery writer, Tess, has been supplementing her writing income for years by doing speaking engagements with no problems. But following a last-minute invitation to a book club 60 miles away, she takes a shortcut home with dire consequences.

Fair Extension
    Harry Streeter, who is suffering from cancer, decides to make a deal with the devil but, as always, there is a price to pay.

A Good Marriage
    Darcy Anderson learns more about her husband of over twenty years than she would have liked to know when she stumbles literally upon a box under a worktable in their garage.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is like being 8 years old again and your parents talking about Christmas November is a long time away.
    Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Here are the story titles and plot synopses for the stories in Full Dark, No Stars:

The story opens with the confession of Wilfred James to the murder of his wife, Arlette, following their move to Hemingford, Nebraska onto land willed to Arlette by her father.

Big Driver
    Mystery writer, Tess, has been supplementing her writing income for years by doing speaking engagements with no problems. But following a last-minute invitation to a book club 60 miles away, she takes a shortcut home with dire consequences.

Fair Extension
    Harry Streeter, who is suffering from cancer, decides to make a deal with the devil but, as always, there is a price to pay.

A Good Marriage
    Darcy Anderson learns more about her husband of over twenty years than she would have liked to know when she stumbles literally upon a box under a worktable in their garage.
    AH-MAZING

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Full Dark, No Stars

I didn't see a thread for this, so I thought I would start one for us collectors.

Anybody know if there will be a signing?

How about a signed/limited?

My gut tells me NO to both.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

King will be at the New Yorker Festival next month - but he is only on a panel. He's not doing a signing or anything. I will keep my eyes open for any word of signings though. Maybe we can have a sleepover at my place like I did for the Harry, Carrie and Garp event. Karen was here for it!

That was fun

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    The mod at SKMB has already said no to both questions.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    The mod at SKMB has already said no to both questions.
    Wow...way to kill the thread.

(j/k...haha)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to merge this into the existing Full Dark No Stars thread.
    I wish there were more exciting details......

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have any details other than to say I have read the book and the stories are brilliantly written. I had a great time reading this book. The only thing that would have made it better would be to add another story or two. It was over too quickly.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

THAT I heartily agree with! Too short!

John

I don't have any details other than to say I have read the book and the stories are brilliantly written. I had a great time reading this book. The only thing that would have made it better would be to add another story or two. It was over too quickly.
    SOOOOooooooooooo jealous!!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the novellas too. DIFFERENT SEASONS is my personal favorite.
    Four Past Midnight is mine.

sk

Oops - this is an old thread - mentioned this already a couple of times...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't agree more. It was really hard for me to choose which one is better than the other.

Since one of the stories is actually a short story instead of a short novel, I guess one more story could have been included in the book.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've only read the afterword so far.. and i am impatient to start it !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

I won't be able to read this book for at least half a year. Still have to begin reading Under the Dome.
    I'm going for my teaching certificate -English- and am doing quite a bit of reading - but no King.
    Still, the books will be there, waiting on the shelf...sweet anticipation....

sk

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Full Dark, No Stars Lettered, Signed Limited, Gift- Cemetery Dance

Cemetery Dance Publications is very pleased to announce we are publishing a Deluxe Special Edition of Stephen King's chilling new collection of novellas!

The tales in Full Dark, No Stars are bleak, featuring some of the darkest moments of any King work in recent memory, and we've brought together a team of five acclaimed artists to create nearly twenty exclusive illustrations for our edition including black and white pieces and glossy color tip-ins:

Full-color front and back cover artwork by Tomislav Tikulin
    Color and B&W artwork for "1922" by Glenn Chadbourne
    Color and B&W artwork for "Big Driver" by Jill Bauman
    Color and B&W artwork for "Fair Extension" by Alan M. Clark
    Color and B&W artwork for "A Good Marriage" by Vincent Chong

This fine collectible volume will be published in three editions printed in two colors on a high-quality paper, and the oversized and slipcased Collector's Gift Edition will be issued with the smallest print run of any Stephen King Gift Edition since we published From a Buick 8 in 2002. As many collectors know, that was one of the rare Stephen King Gift Editions to sell out before publication and to go up in value significantly over the years.

Secretly rolling at the printer since September and on schedule to ship at the end of the year, the Cemetery Dance Deluxe Special Edition of Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King will be the perfect addition to any collection!

This deluxe special edition — which WILL NOT be sold in stores — is being printed in extremely low print runs and we don't expect any of the three editions to last long, so visit our website for more information or to place your order! There will be NO second printings and our edition will NOT be sold to Amazon or the other large online booksellers. Even if they take orders for the book, as they've tried with our other recent Limited Edition books by Stephen King, we won't be able to fill those orders due to the extremely small print run for this special edition!
    I'm about to place my order.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the tip. I haven't received an email yet, but I placed an order.
    $56 to ship 2 books! Ouch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast