Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the Movie Quote!

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jim and Selene from 28 Days Later
    If you love me then love me..

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyou got it !

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh yeah. love that movie.

"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow"

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ash, Bruce Campbell , Army of Darkness

Country
    Country Flag

yeah that might have been too easy

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

any quote from that movie with this crowd would be too easy
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Once again , just looking for the name of the movie :

-----

"When I'm finished with you, you're going to be farting out of your mouth and talking out of your butt"

"... Is that physically possible?"

Country
    Country Flag

Little Giants FTW

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn ! I didn't think anyone would get it ! Good job.

Country
    Country Flag

*bows* thank you thank you.

"It's memorable. Sure it's a little bulky, tough to get on a plane. You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriends wedding. They will never, ever forget it. "

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

X-men Origins: Wolverine
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Country
    Country Flag

correct

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Great quote!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I always liked that one.

"Organize a press conference. I want a press conference and I want an American Cheeseburger. Hogan, drive. Cheeseburger first."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Tony Stark, Iron Man !

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Yepper

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"(blank), do you think the end of the world will come at night?"

"Nah-uh. At dawn."

Country
    Country Flag

Plato and Jim Stark Rebel without a cause

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes sir !

Country
    Country Flag

*hears victory fanfare in his head* awesome

"Ooh, I'm really scared. No! Don't! There's a- a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!"

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Willow! Mad Mardigan (sp?)!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Country
    Country Flag

FTW Hannah

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Mad Mardigan (sp?)!
    Madmartigan. (All one word.) Man, I love that flick! Anyone else hear read the Chronicles of the Shadow War trilogy?

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Okay, here's mine. I made it easy because I like it when it's easy.

Person #1: Say, man, you got a joint?
    Person #2: No, not on me, man.
    Person#1: It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheech & Chong, Up In Smoke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast