Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the Movie Quote!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You got it !

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

nice sig, sugarpop

" This may smell bad, kid, but it'll keep you warm until I get the shelter up... Ugh. And I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*. "

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Han Solo in The Empire Strikes Back

Does whatever a spiderman does.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew that'd be too easy. LOL you're up, mystima.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*Bump

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So Mystima has been MIA for a little under a week, so I'm going to go ahead and post one to keep the game moving ...

Those who do evil onto others - killers, psychos, rapists, sadists - will come to know me well. (Blank) is dead ... call me.... (blank) ...

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank Castle
    The Punisher

"You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere, even the stars."

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good form ! You're up !

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Frank Castle
    The Punisher

"You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere, even the stars."
    Is it August Rush? Either that or The Soloist.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Is it August Rush? Either that or The Soloist.
    August Rush is correct, but which character said it?

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

August? Honestly I can't remember any of the characters names. It also could have been Robin Williams' character.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll give it to ya.

Wizard, played by Robin Williams. Feather's all yours now.

YouTube

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think Hannah is going to be around for a while, I'll PM to let her know we're keeping the game moving.

Feather is up for grabs !

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Dan Aykroyd's character in The Blues Brothers (?)
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you got it ...

Country
    Country Flag

I think so, too. But let's wait for pathoftheturtle before I start celebrating.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry. I been pretty busy.
    Yes, that was from the great Elwood Blues, so, hey; Celebrate away! (Y'wanna see me do a back-flip?)

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry about it

I would like to see you do a back-flip, though!

Here's the next quote: You don't need proof when you have instinct.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe, Reservoir Dogs.

I was just watching that a few hours ago

Country
    Country Flag

I was hoping it wouldn't be that easy

Reservoir Dogs is one of my favorite films, and that's easily one of my favorite film quotes. I didn't think people would be familiar enough with it to get the quote so easily, but it definitely helps if you just watched it

The feather is yours, fp

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be content with the name of the movie -

"Because otherwise, you'd leave me."
    "Yes."
    "In a hearbeat."
    "Yes."

My Mood
    Amused

Feev! Such a good one! One of my fave movies ever!

Spoiler:
    I love it when they have a hardcore smooch afterwards, and he's all covered in blood. That actor can kiss me covered in blood anytime.

I'm not going to say it though, because I don't have time to come back in here and do my own quote. But I did just give a hint, I guess.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast