Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the Movie Quote!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hot Fuzz.

I literally just read that quote on a different forum like 10 minutes ago

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Huh, well that would've made it easy, then!

Anyway, your turn, feev!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"You cannot fool me. You cannot defeat me. Your mind is an open book."
    "Then learn how to read."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Hot Fuzz.

I literally just read that quote on a different forum like 10 minutes ago
    You ass! How the hell did you get that before me and you never saw the movie?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Feev...is that Shadow of the Vampire?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Negative.

Alright, new quote from the same movie :

"When you hear one of my agents say 'The sun is shining' , you will reply 'but the ice is slippery'. This will identify you to one another."

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

What the heck? That basic exact quote is from Shadow of the Vampire: "Your mind is an open book to me" "Then learn how to read!" Confused the heck out of me.

I recognize that other quote though. From a classic bad movie, The Shadow.

Weird that first quote was in both The Shadow and Shadow of the Vampire. WTF are the odds.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, really ? Damn that's weird. Yeah, that line is definitely from The Shadow, I have a clear memory of that scene. It's when Cranston goes to visit Khan at that Asian restaurant and sees him in a suit, eating.

You're up Mattrick !

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I sense someone is coming. Will post one up later tonight

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Was supposed to busy but delays so I got some time now.

"Doctors...their power is in jargon."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Vanilla Sky.

I was just discussing that movie yesterday with my friend, after I admitted that Penelope Cruz gets on my nerves

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mattrick, confirm my kill you bastard-0.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh sorry....wasn't aware I hadn't. And are you quoting Carlo Rota on me?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm the executive, you're the office equipment. If I ever want to ask the office equipment for advice, I'll ask the water cooler !!"

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

The Flintstones?
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes sir !

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

"If I was to send you flowers where would I, no, let me rephrase that. If I let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful?"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Castor Troy, Face Off !

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

lol

Such a great action flick. "I didn't mean to kill your son. I was trying to kill you. But you took it so...personally."

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bump

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Even when Judas hanged himself there was a storm."
    "That could be cannon fire ..."

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Good the Bad the Ugly
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast