Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3020

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Kinda feels like they are at least 10 years too late for this movie? Is Dora even still on TV? I remember my kids watching her show and my youngest is almost 18 now.

Unless they are going for the nostalgia factor with the older kids that grew up watching the show?

OK, after looking it up, the show is still on the air but they quit making new episodes in 2014.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Can't wait for Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    This franchise is getting as bad as the other big name horror ones. Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Halloween. They stretch them out for years with sequel after sequel until they finally re-boot the entire thing. I haven't actually seen who's doing the voice for Chucky yet. It will be weird if they get someone else as the guy that has been the voice for all the other movies is so distinctive.

Kinda like when they switched out Robert England for Jackie Earle Haley.

Well, they finally answered my question.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/childs-play-...cky-1833699480
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Too bad they couldn't get the guy who did Yoda and Grover to continue the proud tradition of misplaced Grover voice.
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Country
    Country Flag

All these horror trailers lately...

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I HATE trailers (with the possible exception of art house movies which are less apt to spoil stuff), comedies are the worst, but even Pet Sematary fucked things up.

I absolutely LOVE the newer theaters were you can pick and buy your seat in advance. I've even been known to strategically buy 2 seats (matinee prices) just for space.
    I try to enter the theater 15 minutes after start time to avoid previews.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I HATE trailers (with the possible exception of art house movies which are less apt to spoil stuff), comedies are the worst, but even Pet Sematary fucked things up.

I absolutely LOVE the newer theaters were you can pick and buy your seat in advance. I've even been known to strategically buy 2 seats (matinee prices) just for space.
    I’m still angry three days after seeing PS bc of that trailer. We were robbed of what would’ve been maybe the best part of the experience had it not been for that trailer. Luckily I too bought my tik in advance and showed up a little late to avoid some previews

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

So how do you decide which movies you want to watch if you have no idea what the movie is even about?

There are tons of movies our there that I would've never even known about had I not watched the trailer for them.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't mean to infer that I NEVER see trailers, whether at the theater or on TV, just that I try to avoid them, particularly for comedies. I see a fair amount of art house movies, and have found that the trailers for AH movies are less likely to spoil things. Comedy trailers are the worst and I do try hard to avoid the trailers (for future comedies) when I go see a comedy.
    After that, I rely on the entertainment section of my newspaper (yes I subscribe to The San Francisco Chronicle), and reviews from professionals I know who won't reveal spoilers in the movie.

IMO, the spoiler revealed in PS was the equivalent of revealing that
    Spoiler:
    the "girl" had a penis
    in The Crying Game.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Mae? I read an article about the new "Hellboy" that makes it sound promising. Apparently, Perlman is gone and they are taking a more gritty and supernatural approach rather than the "Super Hero" one of the first two. Think you could scare up a trailer?

Country
    Country Flag

I posted the first trailer for it when it originally dropped a few weeks back. I normally do not watch (and therefore post) subsequent trailers unless it's King stuff or event movies like the MCU or DC movies. It also didn't look too interesting but I'll probably see t on Netflix or something. That said, here's a new spot that looks cool:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was quick!!!! Thank you very much!!! Your above and beyond efforts are greatly appreciated.

The trailer looks to confirm what I read and therefore moves this up the "wanna see list"!!!! lol lol lol Once again, many thanks!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My pleasure, Bill. How about:

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks fun (and I love the Addams Family), but I have to say the animation hasn't completely won me over. Can't tell whether it's the stylistic choices or it just feels unfinished/unpolished.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

This still looks like an exact shot for shot remake of the animated version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast