Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2999

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Of all the Pixar movies and sequels, the Toy Story trilogy has always been my favorite. IMO, both sequels were as good if not better than the original movie. That's really difficult to do.

We just watched The Incredibles 2 last night. It was good, but the first one was better. Same with Cars, Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo. The Wreck it Ralph sequel looks good from the trailers so far, but we'll see.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This actually looks like fun:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Geez, it looks like it's going to be a shot-for-shot remake of the animated version with "real" (more likely a lot of CGI) animals. At least they are bringing James Earl Jones back as Mufasa.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Of all the Pixar movies and sequels, the Toy Story trilogy has always been my favorite. IMO, both sequels were as good if not better than the original movie. That's really difficult to do.
    Truth. So much truth.

Toy Story 3 made a grown man cry in a movie theater full of kids. I know because I'm that man.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Not everyday you see a movie based around bowling.

Definitely one of my passions. I've been doing it since I could pick up a ball and luckily I managed to get one of my daughters to follow in my footsteps. She's been bowling for about 10 years now and is in her third year of bowling for HS. The varsity team also happens to be the 2-time National Champions.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

Not everyday you see a movie based around bowling.

Definitely one of my passions. I've been doing it since I could pick up a ball and luckily I managed to get one of my daughters to follow in my footsteps. She's been bowling for about 10 years now and is in her third year of bowling for HS. The varsity team also happens to be the 2-time National Champions.
    Yeah, there aren't a ton of bowling movies. The Big Lewbowski comes to mind, although it's not really about that... it's not really about anything. Kingpin is probably the main one I can think of.

I like bowling, but it's more of a casual thing at this point. I want to start doing it more seriously. I know how huge it is in the middle of the country. I have friends in Toledo and it's a huge part of their lives. One of my friends has bowled 30+ 300 games already and he's only 28.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast