Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 121 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 3005

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Intouchables remake:

I'm not trying to be that guy, but people should just go watch the original The Intouchables.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ben is Back looks very good.

The cool thing is that the film is directed by Hedges's father.

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I just looked to see who was playing Genie.

Robin Williams was iconic in that role and nobody will ever replace him. I didn't even like it when he wasn't in the animated sequel.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

Robin Williams was iconic in that role and nobody will ever replace him. I didn't even like it when he wasn't in the animated sequel.
    For those not in the know, Will Smith is the new voice of Genie in the live action version of Aladdin.

Disney has done a nice job with these live action versions. I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt. As you mentioned, you can't top the performance Robin Williams turned in. It's impossible. The best bet is for Smith to do his own thing.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

For those not in the know, Will Smith is the new voice of Genie in the live action version of Aladdin.

Disney has done a nice job with these live action versions. I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt. As you mentioned, you can't top the performance Robin Williams turned in. It's impossible. The best bet is for Smith to do his own thing.
    I never saw any of the Jungle Book live action movies but did watch the Beauty and the Beast one. It wasn't bad but as usually is the case, the original was better.

Honestly, I have nothing against Will Smith. I really like him as a actor and have enjoyed many of his movies. But I just cannot see him in this role. I'm not sure who would ever be able to come close to filling Robin's shoes though.

I remember reading a review of Suicide Squad one time and when they were talking about Deadshot they said he was just too "Will Smith". Which was a pretty good way of describing it.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

"Can we look at pictures of sushi on Yelp?"

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 121 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast