Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm so looking forward to both of those! And I really need to hurry up and go pick up the comics. I've been wanting to read them for some time now.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Me too, Heather! One thing I do find promising to hear is that The Walking Dead will only be 6 episodes long for its first series - with the kind of scale the series needs, a high budget over just 6 episodes would look far more impressive than over 20, that's for sure!

Also, Danny Boyle's film looks interesting to watch! I could say that it looks different, but let's be honest - any film by Danny Boyle is automatically going to be different, even by his own past movies! No - especially by his own past movies!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Walking Dead is an amazing series, Heather. Don't know how big you are on comics, but even if you're not a particularly big comic book nut you'll most likely fall in love with the series.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

It really is awesome. I brought all of them on vacation with my family and figured I'd be set for the week with reading material, and it was so good I ended up reading them all in 2 days. So freaking cool.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Call me a loser but owls are my favorite animal and I think this looks fucking AWESOME

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8RKCmkOyB4"]YouTube- 'Legend of the Guardians' Trailer HD[/ame]
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure how I feel about this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA9wtWH8Yvg"]YouTube- ALTITUDE trailer[/ame]

And Emily, I don't think I could sit through that. Plus, they look a little too real to me.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardians of Ga'Goole!!! I loved those books, and am equally excited for the movie

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about this:

YouTube- ALTITUDE trailer
    Sphere in the air...?

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm definitely going to see this one!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmvkvgMs6Q"]Sucker Punch[/ame]

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TrJl-kU1Oc"]YouTube - Transformers 3 Trailer (2011)[/ame]

looking good

Spoiler:

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Michael Bay is a brilliant man.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to this one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVi5J8Vzk5g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVi5J8Vzk5g[/ame]

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget this thread for all your trailer posting needs.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TrJl-kU1Oc"]YouTube - Transformers 3 Trailer (2011)[/ame]

looking good

Spoiler:
    Rabid Bunnies for the win...lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone seen this trailer...looks interesting.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what to make out of the Cowboys Vs. Aliens trailer. All I know is that I've been hearing about that movie for years now. By the time it comes out, the hype is going to be huge.

It's going to be either really, really good or really, really bad.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

After I finished watching Moon last year the first thing I did was go on IMDB and see what director Duncan Jones had up his sleeve next.

That's when I read about The Source Code. I've been following the film since and the new trailer has me really excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WatVodRARsU

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    After I finished watching Moon last year the first thing I did was go on IMDB and see what director Duncan Jones had up his sleeve next.

That's when I read about The Source Code. I've been following the film since and the new trailer has me really excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WatVodRARsU
    Oh, that looks good!

I'm so excited for this one. Still not sold on Rob Pattinson, but I'm hoping he surprises me.

Water for Elephants Trailer

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

been waiting for this movie for a few years now....love that the got Josh Brolin to do K...he looks like Tommy Lee Jones when he was younger.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hell yes. This looks way better than the first one.

http://youtu.be/bSX2oxLdcWA
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Rock and Bruce Willis....now that should be interesting!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

all I can say is I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    I love the dwarf's song.

http://youtu.be/G0k3kHtyoqc

but not to long to wait for this one....some might not like Mr Cage but I think this Franchise picked the right guy.

http://youtu.be/iJv2Wno1cA4

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Over The Misty Mountains Cold in this trailer. I can't wait to hear the whole song in the movie
    If you love me then love me..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast