Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is not a trailer, but it is classic and refers to a movie a lot of folks are anticipating. It's a classic moment for sure.......

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45925

I'm not the greatest at doing this kinda thing, but it is worth scrolling down to the video. Its precious!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I want to see this!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZqYnZlAxCA"]Don't Be Afraid of the Dark[/ame]
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Traveler Dr Krentist is on a distinguished road Dr Krentist's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark looks awesome.

Here's a concept trailer for The Goon. I'm excited.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P21Re_mB2Q"]YouTube- The Goon - trailer[/ame]

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wow, that Goon movie looks awesome! Definitely seems to be one of the more unusual animated films out this year. I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the green lantern has my antsy in my pantsy....

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...bureau/trailer .....this has me even more excited though
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, that looks interesting for sure... Matt Damon and a great supporting cast.

... does the story sound familiar to anyone else, though? Sincerely, I can't quite place it but it's reminding me of some other movie ....
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

kind of reminds me of Wanted, with having your future planned out for you
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HcsDc_9LX8"]YouTube- ‪Official Tron Legacy Trailer‬‎[/ame]

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Adjustment Bureau looks really good. I'm suprised I haven't seen the trailer before or heard much about it.

The plot kind of reminds me of The Dead Zone to a point, turtlex. The Dead Zone + The Box.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Shit, I can't believe I missed a film directed by Chris Morris! I'm gonna have to check this out on dvd, it looks too fucking hilarious to miss!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yszKc4m-W9U&feature=related"]YouTube- ‪Four Lions Official Trailer‬‎[/ame]

- Melike

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

... does the story sound familiar to anyone else, though? Sincerely, I can't quite place it but it's reminding me of some other movie ....
    actually after seeing the trailer the guys in the hats remind me of the "Observers" on Fringe.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

Looks like a mash up of Fringe and The Matrix to me

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The trailer for Darren Aronofsky's new film, Black Swan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs"]YouTube- BLACK SWAN - Official HD trailer[/ame]

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    The trailer for Darren Aronofsky's new film, Black Swan.

YouTube- BLACK SWAN - Official HD trailer
    Oh, I am so excited about this.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Me too, that looks really good!

Country
    Country Flag

oh....oh that looked good
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have high hopes for Black Swan.

I love Aronofsky, Portman & Kunis. Also, Vincent Cassel is an excellent actor that doesn't seem to get enough roles.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a sucker for prison escape films.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeB-GQ7sIdo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeB-GQ7sIdo[/ame]
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My co went to an advanced screening of Black Swan last month and he said it was excellent. We seem to have the same taste in movies so I'll trust his judgment.

When is it coming out?

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I have high hopes for Black Swan.

I love Aronofsky, Portman & Kunis. Also, Vincent Cassel is an excellent actor that doesn't seem to get enough roles.
    Same here. Cassel is perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    My co went to an advanced screening of Black Swan last month and he said it was excellent. We seem to have the same taste in movies so I'll trust his judgment.
    Aronofsky is a unique director. He has an ascending reflection of his ability in his movies.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    When is it coming out?
    December 1st, according to IMDB.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJT9AnRQkw0"]The Walking Dead[/ame]

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I've never read the comics (something I feel I really need to sort out) but the tv series does look good. Also, it's always cool for me to see a British actor I've seen in a ton of British tv shows get a decent role in a US show. Should be worth checking out, I think.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The trailer for Danny Boyle's latest, 127 Hours

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-3AHv2E5jg"]YouTube- 127 Hours Trailer 2010 HD[/ame]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast