Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3006

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I love Julie Garner. She was great in The Americans...
    Man, that was one particularly stomach-turning storyline, wasn't it?

Spoiler:
    I mean, torture and murder in the service of global communist domination are one thing, but borderline screwing around with a teenager...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I love Julie Garner. She was great in The Americans...
    Man, that was one particularly stomach-turning storyline, wasn't it?

Spoiler:
    I mean, torture and murder in the service of global communist domination are one thing, but borderline screwing around with a teenager...
    Full disclosure? I didn't watch the trailer. My New Year's movie resolution for this year was to watch less trailers and I've been very good about it and I feel a lot of films have benefited from this. This was not easy for me because I LOVE trailers. My obsession with them got pretty bad for a while. As you will notice, I started this thread because I love trailers so much.

Mae's passion for them equals mine and she's done an amazing job updating this thread on a regular basis.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Not even teaser trailers? I feel like recently I’ve pretty much just watched a teaser trailer and that’s it. If it’s a big movie, that’s all you need and they’re usually far more artistic than Trailer #3. That’s why I never post more than one trailer per movie even if they keep putting them out. They either give away too much or just aren’t as cool.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Not even teaser trailers? I feel like recently I’ve pretty much just watched a teaser trailer and that’s it. If it’s a big movie, that’s all you need and they’re usually far more artistic than Trailer #3. That’s why I never post more than one trailer per movie even if they keep putting them out. They either give away too much or just aren’t as cool.
    I watch teasers. Of course, I also watch trailers when I'm at the movies. I'm not going to look at my phone or close my eyes or anything. You're right, the more trailers that are released, the more spoilery they get.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved Dan Simmon's novel, The Terror? We'll, here you go.

https://youtu.be/g7CmXNUcxTo

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I watch teasers. Of course, I also watch trailers when I'm at the movies. I'm not going to look at my phone or close my eyes or anything. You're right, the more trailers that are released, the more spoilery they get.
    I agree. I felt like the trailers can completely ruin a movie. The Conjuring always comes to mind. I mean, they literally put every decent jump scare INTO THE TRAILER. I could have just skipped the movie entirely and felt as though I hadn't missed anything important.

Also, has anyone read the Battle Angel Alita manga? I have mixed feelings about the trailer but I hear the manga is excellent.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    I agree. I felt like the trailers can completely ruin a movie. The Conjuring always comes to mind. I mean, they literally put every decent jump scare INTO THE TRAILER. I could have just skipped the movie entirely and felt as though I hadn't missed anything important.

Also, has anyone read the Battle Angel Alita manga? I have mixed feelings about the trailer but I hear the manga is excellent.
    Yeah, it gets worse every year. The biggest culprit I remember was the Harrison Ford/Michelle Pfeiffer film What Lies Beneath. That trailer literally gave away the big twist of the film.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I just came here and was going to post this...As usual you were already on it. I haven't looked into this yet but is this an adaption from a book? Feels like something from someone I read...the authors name alludes me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I just came here and was going to post this...As usual you were already on it. I haven't looked into this yet but is this an adaption from a book? Feels like something from someone I read...the authors name alludes me.
    Yup, check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Engines_Quartet

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast