Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: DTBay Auctions - The preferred Place for Selling on TDT.com

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd also be willing to sell them together for $360 shipped.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've also added a gift edition of From a Buick 8 to dtbay.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No luck here, off to ebay they go.

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

I just added a copy of Six Stories. Please bid, I need to cover some closing costs on my soon to be new home. Thanks.

Nate

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I had the money for that
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    No luck here, off to ebay they go.
    One day left
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscoogs

Just a quick reminder that the Six Stories auction ends tonight around 8:45.

Nate

I re-posted my copy of Six Stories. It is listed for 3 days with a Buy It Now price of $900.

Nate

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

How about selling some of your proofs?

There is a limit to how much I'm willing to part with. I enjoy all of my books but the proofs are where my focus is. It would take more than closing costs to make me sell them. Do you already have a Six Stories, Roman Numeraled copy? I have to admit that I opened up the shipping worldwide hoping to catch your interest.

Nate

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I relisted my DT3 and 4 ARCs if anyone is interested.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Question on the DT4 ARC artwork. My copy that is up for sale has 5 art plates with it, but the included letter from Grant mentions 6. Which is it?
    (I purchased my copy from Badmoon Books a few years ago)

I have another photo available of the artwork if anyone wants to see the edge wear. (Some small creasing and at least one small tear (1/8" or so)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Strange, I set reserve prices on both of my auctions and they don't appear to have worked.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Which ones were they Scoogs...did they sell for less than you wanted?

If this is the case, I'll be happy to mediate the miscommunication. DTbay has been having trouble with the upgrade and I'm sure the buyer will understand.

Let me know.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was the winner of the DTIV proof with prints, but I've already pm'd scoogs and told him that he was free to cancel the auction if he wanted. I don't want him ripped off because some software didn't work properly.

John

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for being so open about it John, I will let you guys work it out.

I need to close the thing and fix it because I hate for this thing to come up. One more auction is out there and after that and I'm going to shut it down for a while.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was the winner of the DTIII proof. I don't know what the reserve would have been, but I gave him the option to cancel as well. DTbay is a good idea. Even though I outbid myself!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man, I'm glad you guys have it handled.

If you can negotiate a price that works, that would be great for all.

I'm afraid that it may not work with the upgrade (it was designed for the 3.6 version of the board), support is no longer available from the coder so I'm really hoping I can fix it and we won't have to abandon the modification.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks man, I'm glad you guys have it handled.

If you can negotiate a price that works, that would be great for all.

I'm afraid that it may not work with the upgrade (it was designed for the 3.6 version of the board), support is no longer available from the coder so I'm really hoping I can fix it and we won't have to abandon the modification.
    If worse comes to worst - maybe we could have a disclaimer saying that the reserve doesn't work - and then sellers could either post a Buy It Now (and we could PM offers if we were so inclined), or a free-for-all no reserve auction?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I'm positive I set it up with reserve prices, so it must have just been a glitch. It happens, no harm done.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The sellers should just list the items starting at their reserve price.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    The sellers should just list the items starting at their reserve price.
    Good point. In the item description if a reserve price is mentioned-then if there is a glitch, at least the minimum price was made clear.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great for me you guys. I uninstalled and reinstalled it yesterday...hopefully the thing works now.

At least the minus numbers are gone.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all. I will be posting a few books on DTBAy in the next couple days, but thought i would put them out there on this thread ahead of time.

Gunslinger 2nd, excellent shape NF/NF in brodart cover. $250 shipped and isured

Gunslinger 3rd, (I HAVE 3 OF THESE FOR SALE) all Nf/NF in brodart cover $150 shipped and insured ( 2 of these are still in their shrinkwrapped sets as issued from Grant, if interested in the whole set let me know, $225 for the whole set shipped and insured)

Duma Key 1st/1st SIGNED has a bumped corner but otherwise excellent shape, copy has the sticker from bookstore stating it is a signed copy
    $200 shipped and insured

Colorado Kid S/L's, have all 3, one of each artist, signed by king, numbers do not match, $225 a piece or $650 for al 3 shipped and insured

might have some others, but thats all i can thnk of right now. Feel free to make reasonable offers or trades, all prices are for shipping in the US, otherwise shipping will be actual price to whatever country.
    thanks
    Rusty

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I didnt get any interest at all, not even any comments. Just curious why? Are my prices to high? If you all think so feel free to let me know what you feel are appropiate market prices. I would appreciate the feedback !

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast