PDA

View Full Version : Lost and the Tower *please mark spoilers

osseolax28
12-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Wow, i've never watched the show up untill a few weeks ago nor did i know that there were Tower connections within the show. And not just little hints at the Tower but BIG ones. Anyone else watch the show? i'm only on episode 8 of season three so no spoilers please

ola
12-21-2009, 04:46 PM
There's a Lost thread in Fedic Station (teevee discussion), but it is pretty spoilery, so you might want to wait until you've caught up. (Which won't be long, because it's impossible to stop watching the DVDs once you've started.)

This article (http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Stephen_King#The_Dark_Tower) is fun to read once you're later in the series.

osseolax28
12-21-2009, 09:08 PM
ya they are. i've managed to get through a season every two days. i will be finishing season three and starting season 4 tonite

Aaron
12-23-2009, 11:15 AM
So...how awesome was that season three finale???

We should probably merge this thread with the main one in Fedic, especially since--by your own admission--you should be caught up before end of the weekend. I will leave this here for now, so that you don't wonder where your thread went, but we should merge it asap.

Welcome to the site, by the way. It's always good to have another Lostophile amongst us.