PDA

View Full Version : BGNoAT Round 2 Results

Sam
05-31-2009, 08:36 AM
Alright y’all, Round 2 of the Comic Tower’s BGNoAT is over and the results have been tallied. Moving forward into Round 3 are the following titles:

Watchmen by Alan Moore with 12 votes
Batman: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore with 8 votes
V for Vendetta by Alan Moore with 7 votes
Maus by Art Spiegelman Grant with 7 votes
X-Men: The Dark Phoenix Saga by Chris Claremont with 7 votes
Kingdom Come by Mark Waid with 7 votes
The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home by Robin Furth and Peter David with 6 votes
300 by Frank Miller with 5 votes
The Crow by James O'Barr with 4 votes
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller with 4 votes

So far the turnout has been great. Let’s keep it that way. We had a little dropoff with Round 2, but I expected that. Thank you for your participation. We couldn’t do this without you.

Btw, I am keeping a running tally of the total votes that every title gets and will post the entire list once we have a winner. The results have been very interesting so far.

We will be putting the titles into The Hat (by "We" I mean ,of course, turtlex), mixing the titles up into five brackets of TWO titles each, and putting up the new brackets for Round 3 very soon. Hang in there y'all, we're coming around the corner and can see the finish line. After Round 3, we will be entering the final round of the BGNoAT, the face off. But you'll hear more of that in a couple of weeks. Get your mouse clicking fingers ready for the voting to come.

turtlex
06-01-2009, 02:39 AM
Okay, folks - I will put these into The Hat today and we'll have the next round published soon.

( I'm pretty sure The Hat has it in for me already :cry: )