PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a missing King collector. Need help.

carlosdetweiller
04-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Does anyone know a King fan/collector named Joe Manning? About 10 years ago he lived in the Boston area and was in the police department. He bought some artwork from Stephen Gervais and I would like see if he still has it. Steve and Suzan Gervais have no current contact information for him. I don't think I have ever heard of him but I am going to ask around and see if I can find him. Anybody know him or of him?

Ari_Racing
04-18-2009, 02:46 PM
There's one Joseph Manning from Boston, MA in Facebook. If you search him, it's the first result in the second page (in his picture he has a fish in his hand).

herbertwest
04-18-2009, 03:03 PM
there is also the website : 123people
it gives some results about Joe Manning & Boston, Ma

http://www.123people.fr/s/joe+manning/boston+ma
It's almost scary all the details you can easily find...

carlosdetweiller
04-18-2009, 03:30 PM
There's one Joseph Manning from Boston, MA in Facebook. If you search him, it's the first result in the second page (in his picture he has a fish in his hand).

I need to get some more info. I'm not sure he was from Boston proper just from the Boston area. Probably not with Boston PD but some surrounding area. I'll try to get some age, race, etc. info.

Randall Flagg
04-18-2009, 05:46 PM
There are a ton of Joseph Mannings, so more info will be helpful.

carlosdetweiller
04-18-2009, 07:01 PM
There are a ton of Joseph Mannings, so more info will be helpful.

Oh I know there are a lot. I was just asking if anyone had heard of him or knew him.

I'm really waiting to hear back from Roy Robbins and Stu Tinker. If he is a King collector they will probably have him in their database. Maybe nerak will check the DMG database. I don't even know if he is a King collector or not. He bought a couple of King related art pieces several years ago from Steve Gervais and I'd like to see if he wants to sell one of them.

carlosdetweiller
04-19-2009, 04:26 AM
As I suspected Roy Robbins knows him but has no recent contact info. He did give me a pretty strong lead though.

herbertwest
04-19-2009, 11:42 AM
do you think the facebook profile is the right one?

123people have some contact details of this name in the area...