PDA

View Full Version : sarajean

sarajean
03-23-2009, 03:37 PM
crap. i forgot i was supposed to start this today.

here's the abridged story of me:

born 1979 outside of san diego, ca. parents divorced when i was a year old, and my mom took off, so it was just me and my da until he re-married in 1987. the woman he married (who he now refers to as "hagus maximus") was an abusive bitch, so in 1989, i moved to montana to live with my mom and her then husband. he turned out to be an abusive asshole. she finally left him in 1993, and i stayed with her until 1996. at that point, my dad divorced ms maximus and i returned to cali to live with him. spent senior year going to at least 5 shows a week, rarely paying to get in. graduated from high school in 1997, spent a brief amount of time at a graphic arts school, but developed pneumonia and had to drop out. summer 1998, i met jeff and we got married that hallowe'en. following september drake was born. jeff got hurt at work in april 2000, so i had to go back to work. spent the next 7 years steadily advancing in position at a major wireless company until they decided to let me go for "sending personal emails" from my work station. (my manager at the time told me that it was really because i was considered a "rabble-rouser" by upper management) found another job at a local hotel, and was moving up the chain there until our move last week to NC.

ask me silly questions, i'll play silly games.

sarah
03-23-2009, 03:44 PM
so do you prefer round or square and why?

who is your real baby daddy?

How did we meet and when was our first phone call :ninja:

when did you realize that you knew everything there was to know about pop culture and that you could take anyone down who tried to challenge you?

what the hell is the ka-tet of loathing?

what is your latest Lost theory?

What is your favorite twilight saga book?

what is your favorite Phillip K. Dick book?

what is your favorite song by the Pixie's

Have you ever 'saved the drama for yo mama'?

EDIT:

Oh and you know I'm only your friend because of your rockin' hot bod, right? :unsure: :huglove: :wub:

turtlex
03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
( I think this is the first Staff Spotlight to start with the word "crap" - well done! )

Now... the questions :

Where in Montana did you live? Do you ever miss it? ( i love montana )

What is your favorite game?

What's it like to be a RabbleRouser? Do you get a jacket or membership card of some kind?

Of all the shows you went and saw, which was your favorite and why?

If you could tour with one band for one week - which and why?

Where did you meet Jeff?

sarajean
03-23-2009, 04:09 PM
so do you prefer round or square and why? neither. isosceles trapezoids are where it's at, baby.

who is your real baby daddy? you. but don't tell jeff.

How did we meet and when was our first phone call :ninja: the dark tower, dur. our first phone call was on your birthday. i think you were drinking lime jello shots. you were fuuuuuuuuuuuucked up.

when did you realize that you knew everything there was to know about pop culture and that you could take anyone down who tried to challenge you? the day i realized i could take you down.

what the hell is the ka-tet of loathing? an IRC group of which you and i are the two remaining members. :(

what is your latest Lost theory? still the daniel=jacob thing. so far, only jeff and mikestache are on board, though.

What is your favorite twilight saga book? breaking dawn. bella is finally a leech.

what is your favorite Philip K. Dick book? oooh, too hard. um...right now, it'd probably be the solar lottery.

what is your favorite song by the Pixie's? cactus. i miss your kissing and i miss your head, but a letter in your writing doesn't mean you're not dead.

Have you ever 'saved the drama for yo mama'? no.

EDIT:

Oh and you know I'm only your friend because of your rockin' hot bod, right? :unsure: :huglove: :wub: i wouldn't have it any other way.

( I think this is the first Staff Spotlight to start with the word "crap" - well done! ) sweet. i'm totally cool like that.

Now... the questions :

Where in Montana did you live? Do you ever miss it? ( i love montana ) two tiny little towns. noxon and heron. sometimes i miss the people, but i really hated the small town-yness about living in a small town.

What is your favorite game? board game? clue. i kick everyone's ass at clue.

What's it like to be a RabbleRouser? Do you get a jacket or membership card of some kind? well, i've always been one to stir the shit. i refuse to just sit still and shut the fuck up. i only wish i got a card and a jacket. maybe someone can make me one?

Of all the shows you went and saw, which was your favorite and why? less than jake, the descendents and guttermouth. i got to meet milo and witness a bonafide riot.

If you could tour with one band for one week - which and why? while they're not my favourite, i'd love to tour with gwar. their shows are always good times.

Where did you meet Jeff? at a coffeehouse (back to the grind) in riverside, ca. i was there on a friday to see his friend's band play and i heard him talking about having had 2 ounces of nugs in his hands earlier that day. i turned around, saw how hot he was and said "hi, my name is sarajean. i like your hat. can i wear it?"

Sam
03-23-2009, 04:47 PM
What is your favorite King book?

What's your favorite science fiction author and book?

If there was one thing you could do over (you don't have to change it, you could just want to experience it again), what would it be?

What's your favorite movie?

Who's your favorite actor/actress?

Do you or did you play any sort of sport?

What are your hobbies?

Do you have any regrets?

How old were you the first time you kissed a boy?

Was your first time any good or did it suck like most everyone else's?

Last question, what is you honest-to-goodness favorite activity? (I just hope it ain't eating donuts.):wtf:

Where in NC? (I'm about 30 miles south of Charlotte in Lancaster, SC)

sarajean
03-23-2009, 05:10 PM
What is your favorite King book? this is another tough one. re-read the most times, probably the gunslinger. it was one of the first i read.

What's your favorite science fiction author and book? most people consider philip k dick science fiction, so he'd be it. currently i'm leaning toward the solar lottery as my favourite (see above). other than pkd, my favourite scifi novel is the lights in the sky are stars by fredric brown.

If there was one thing you could do over (you don't have to change it, you could just want to experience it again), what would it be? the night we got married in vegas.

What's your favorite movie? of all time? harold and maude.

Who's your favorite actor/actress? gary oldman

Do you or did you play any sort of sport? :lol: no. i'm waaaaaay too clumsy for that.

What are your hobbies? reading.

Do you have any regrets? too many to name here.

How old were you the first time you kissed a boy? 5. ramon candellara (i think that's how you spell his last name) under the jungle gym at recess in kindergarten. then this first grade bitch named danielle stole him away from me.

Was your first time any good or did it suck like most everyone else's? it was someone i barely knew. so, no...not that great.

Last question, what is you honest-to-goodness favorite activity? (I just hope it ain't eating donuts.):wtf: reading a good book. for reals. i tune everything else out. my family hates that about me.

Where in NC? (I'm about 30 miles south of Charlotte in Lancaster, SC) jacksonville. i'm right near camp lejeune.

Daghain
03-23-2009, 05:48 PM
What prompted the move to NC? Do you think you'll miss CA much?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Favorite cocktail?

Any other baking specialties other than your peanut butter cookies?

Any plans for more kids?

jayson
03-23-2009, 06:46 PM
hello sarajean :)

i am glad you've returned. it's been fun getting to know you and i like forward to talking with you much more.

i know that you once played piano but do not currently. any plans of playing again some day?

if you could learn to play any other instrument(s) which one(s) would you like to learn?

if you could see any artist/band past or present, who would it be?

what currently active artist/band that you haven't seen live would you most like to see?

what is your favorite live music venue that you've been to?

that's all for now, but i am sure there will be more. thanks for taking the time to do this.

sarajean
03-23-2009, 06:55 PM
What prompted the move to NC? a desperate need to get my family out of california. my dad is here, and my brother is stationed here, so....

Do you think you'll miss CA much? other than disneyland, ferny, sarah and my connect, not really.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? i can't answer this because i haven't been everywhere i'd like to go. somewhere that stays around 70° (F) most of the year that isn't too dry would be nice.

Favorite cocktail? if i didn't say cosmos, sarah and ferny would kill me.

Any other baking specialties other than your peanut butter cookies? i bake a mean mac and cheese. as far as sweets go, the pb cookies are what i've always been famous for.

Any plans for more kids? jeff wants to try for a girl, but i'm undecided.

hello sarajean :) hi! (i've been drinking)

i am glad you've returned. it's been fun getting to know you and i look forward to talking with you much more. and i, you. :couple:

i know that you once played piano but do not currently. any plans of playing again some day? perhaps if one of the kids picks it up, i'll try again. or if we get a piano. :P

if you could learn to play any other instrument(s) which one(s) would you like to learn? i also started learning to play bass, but never followed through with that. non-stringed, i've always had a thing for the trombone.

if you could see any artist/band past or present, who would it be? too hard whilst drunk. i'll come back to this one.

what currently active artist/band that you haven't seen live would you most like to see? pixies...but they're not totally active. so...the magnetic fields.

what is your favorite live music venue that you've been to? i lovelovelove the troubador in LA.

that's all for now, but i am sure there will be more. thanks for taking the time to do this. hey, no problem!

jayson
03-23-2009, 07:05 PM
... or if we get a piano. :P

That's what I'm waiting for as well. My wife actually has a piano but it lives at her mom's house bc we live in an apartment on the second floor and I'm not carrying a piano up a flight of stairs anytime soon. However as soon as we get a house, the piano is mine!!!

...non-stringed, i've always had a thing for the trombone.

Trombones are cool. When we saw Charlie Hunter he had Josh Roseman with him and he is a ridiculously good trombone player.

Woofer
03-23-2009, 07:05 PM
What is your favorite type of chocolate?

Wolves: wicked cool or hella badass?

What is your favorite plant?

Night Gallery, The Twiliight Zone, or The Outer Limits?

If you could have only one book, one CD, and one DVD, what would they be?

Brice
03-23-2009, 07:09 PM
I've never read pkd. Where should I start?

In truth the reason you moved to NC is to be near me, isn't it? (it's okay to lie to make me feel better. :lol: )

Can I have a cookie please?

sarajean
03-23-2009, 07:14 PM
What is your favorite type of chocolate? white. i'm not a huge chocolate fan. i realize this breaks about a bazillion girl rules, but whatthefuckever.

Wolves: wicked cool or hella badass? :lol: um...the former?

What is your favorite plant? the manzanita tree.

Night Gallery, The Twiliight Zone, or The Outer Limits? while there was one episode of the night gallery that freaked me the fuck out (sorry, i swear a lot when i've been drinking), my heart will always belong to the twilight zone.

If you could have only one book, one CD, and one DVD, what would they be? fuck this question. i hate questions where i can only pick one, because i'm so indecisive. (did i spell that right?)

book: the collected short stories of philip k dick volume 1
cd: pixies, surfer rosa
dvd: i can't do this one.

sarajean
03-23-2009, 07:18 PM
I've never read pkd. Where should I start? see my only book pick in the last post. :D

In truth the reason you moved to NC is to be near me, isn't it? (it's okay to lie to make me feel better. ) dude. of course that's why. :couple:

Can I have a cookie please? i still have 10 or so...plus cookie dough in the fridge. :D

Brice
03-23-2009, 07:22 PM
:couple:

Okay, did you lie?

I am on my way. :D

sarajean
03-23-2009, 07:25 PM
:couple:

Okay, did you lie? i would never lie to you, my friend.

I am on my way. :D i'll see you in 3˝ hours!

Brice
03-23-2009, 07:28 PM
:huglove:

It may take a bit longer with me stopping to steal wifi/post along the way.

sarajean
03-23-2009, 07:30 PM
if i'm sleeping just ring the doorbell with earnest.

Jon
03-23-2009, 08:12 PM
I CANNOT believe you were Lady T all this time and I was shy around you like I am most folks I don't know...but I KNEW you, I just didn't KNOW I KNEW you!

sarajean
03-23-2009, 08:13 PM
I CANNOT believe you were Lady T all this time and I was shy around you like I am most folks I don't know...but I KNEW you, I just didn't KNOW I KNEW you!

:rofl:

oh, mr o'dim. all i can say is this: dur.

Jon
03-24-2009, 12:41 AM
Is that short for "during?"

Odetta
03-24-2009, 07:05 AM
hello, rose...

What is your middle name?

Most embarrassing moment?

Bitch-assed punk or punk-assed bitch?

sarajean
03-24-2009, 07:24 AM
hello, rose... hello, fellow rose. :couple:

What is your middle name? jean. sara jean patterson was on my birth certificate. since my dad's family is from the south, though, i was always sarajean, like it was one word. i prefer it that way.

Most embarrassing moment? third grade. my first day in a new school and my pants split up the back while on the bars.

Bitch-assed punk or punk-assed bitch? the latter.

obscurejude
03-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Do you like North Carolina so far? (I live in Raleigh)

What's the biggest difference between the east coast and the west coast (besides the sun rising or setting on the water)?

Are you excited about seeing Dogwood trees bloom?

sarajean
03-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Do you like North Carolina so far? (I live in Raleigh) i do. i really really do.

What's the biggest difference between the east coast and the west coast (besides the sun rising or setting on the water)? people are sofa king nice, here. it's blowing my mind that they want to help. especially while driving. i'm not used to people waving me on, even though they have the right of way!

Are you excited about seeing Dogwood trees bloom? i am. i just hope they don't mess with my allergies.

Sam
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
What phrase do you overuse?

What word do you think is overused by the public?

What phrase is overused by the public?

How do you know you're a punk-assed bitch, as per your answer above?

What's your favorite ice cream, or did you answer that one already?

Favorite dog breed?

Favorite cat breed?

Favorite ferret? is there such a thing?

What's your vision without glasses?

Do you have any tattoos? If you do, what are they?

Piercings?

Last time you had italian, and I mean food?

Chinese?

What's your favorite ethnic food (ie, italian, chinese, thai, indian, scottish, etc.)?

What is your dream job?

Armand St Pierre
03-24-2009, 05:11 PM
dharma has only one flavor of gum. what is it?

what is your most favorite Hepcat memory?

did you know that because of you, California can now lick my balls *after I get done working and before my shower*?

what is Jeff's favorite band?

if you would, could you please explain your relationship *if there is one anymore* with a certain Sailor Jerry?

your favorite Maynard lyric please.....

if you had to choose to be *COMPLETELY* ignorant of either The Dark Tower or Star Wars.......which would it be?

sarajean
03-24-2009, 06:34 PM
What phrase do you overuse? "the fuck?" and "m'kaaaaay" oh, i say "um, noooooo" a lot, too.

What word do you think is overused by the public? irregardless.

What phrase is overused by the public? pistolwhipped.

How do you know you're a punk-assed bitch, as per your answer above? i'll tell you.

What's your favorite ice cream, or did you answer that one already? i used to get this blueberry cheesecake ice cream at the heron general store when i was a kid. i've never found it again. other than that, i love black walnut. or mint chip.

Favorite dog breed? chocolate lab or rottweiler.

Favorite cat breed? calico :wub:

Favorite ferret? is there such a thing? um...erin's?

What's your vision without glasses? -8.5 in my left eye, -9 in the right.

Do you have any tattoos? If you do, what are they? a crescent moon with star on my right ankle (16th birthday present from my mom), faerie on my right hip (19th birthday present from jeff). i intend to get this as a back piece eventually:

http://media.movieweb.com/img/e/K/G/PHFNVKIJW9TeKG_m.jpg

Piercings? the holes in my ears have closed from disuse.

Last time you had italian, and I mean food? i had mushroom alfredo that jeff made for lunch on sunday.

Chinese? before i left california.

What's your favorite ethnic food (ie, italian, chinese, thai, indian, scottish, etc.)? mexican or italian

What is your dream job? proof-reading manuscripts. :lol:

dharma has only one flavor of gum. what is it? if it's juicy fruit, i'm killing myself. i hope it's peppermint...or blackjack. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/147/427167649_87f7e32f21.jpg?v=0

what is your most favorite Hepcat memory? of the actual band hepcat? smoking a bowl with alex désert outside of the tempe bowl.

did you know that because of you, California can now lick my balls *after I get done working and before my shower*? if i had them, it could lick mine, too.

what is Jeff's favorite band? favourite band a: u2 favourite band b: tool when i met him, though, he told me he preferred to make his own music. how pretentious is that? :lol:

if you would, could you please explain your relationship *if there is one anymore* with a certain Sailor Jerry? this jerry? http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/sarajeanm/pictures/1169902823.jpg i think he'll follow me to nc. i haven't seen him since right before i left, though.

your favorite Maynard lyric please..... feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion. (i'd've quoted 46&2, but he didn't write it. :P)

if you had to choose to be *COMPLETELY* ignorant of either The Dark Tower or Star Wars.......which would it be? let me answer this when sober. btw, sai dylla, this is a truly evil question. evil.

Darkthoughts
03-25-2009, 06:18 AM

Are you happy that your HP death theory worked out, or do you not think that it did?

Which is your favourite HP book?

Who is your HP crush?

Favourite Hogwarts pupil?

Favourite Hogwarts professor?

Favourite type of magical creature (from HP)?

If you could only drink one type of alcohol for the rest of forever, what would it be?

jayson
03-25-2009, 06:28 AM
What word do you think is overused by the public? irregardless.

I'm so glad you said that. I hate that so-called "word" and I laugh at people that say it (and then think of Homer saying "unregardless").

What is your favorite Simpsons episode? (and yes, you must pick just one)

Who is your favorite Simpsons character outside of the Simpson family?

Would you rather eat a Krusty Burger or popplers from Fishy Joes?

If you could have a robot-clone celebrity (like Fry had Lucy Liu) who would it be?

Who was your favorite member of the Bluth family?

sarajean
03-25-2009, 06:59 AM
:huglove: (times a billion)

Are you happy that your HP death theory worked out, or do you not think that it did? did it? well, hagrid didn't die, but fred weasley did. fRED? i don't know. i was really counting on the rubeus bit for the red.

Which is your favourite HP book? hbp. then deathly hallows, then PoA

Who is your HP crush? wood. or neville.

Favourite Hogwarts pupil? i missed lee jordan.

Favourite Hogwarts professor? remus. then minerva.

Favourite type of magical creature (from HP)? the acromantulas.

If you could only drink one type of alcohol for the rest of forever, what would it be? sailor jerry's rum.

What is your favorite Simpsons episode? (and yes, you must pick just one) treehouse of horror V

Who is your favorite Simpsons character outside of the Simpson family? troy mcclure

Would you rather eat a Krusty Burger or popplers from Fishy Joes? eep. i guess a krusty burger. can i get it plain?

If you could have a robot-clone celebrity (like Fry had Lucy Liu) who would it be? gary oldman or eric stoltz.

Who was your favorite member of the Bluth family? george michael.

jayson
03-25-2009, 07:08 AM
What is your favorite Simpsons episode? (and yes, you must pick just one) treehouse of terror V

Marry me. :wub:

Far and away the best of the Treehouse of Horror episodes and in my top 5 all-around episodes for sure.

sarah
03-25-2009, 07:08 AM
Hi I'm Troy McClure, you may remember me from such self help tapes as 'Smoke yourself thin' and 'Get some confidence, Stupid!

:wub:

http://facilprogramacion.es/simpsons/images/troi.jpg

Troy McClure: My good looks paid for that pool, and my talent filled it with water. Hi, I'm Troy McClure, your future uncle.
Lisa: Hi. I remember you from such filmstrips as Locker Room Towel Fight: the Blinding of Larry Driscoll.
Troy McClure: You know, I was one of the first to speak out against horseplay.

jayson
03-25-2009, 07:10 AM
What's your favorite Troy McLure movie title?

sarajean
03-25-2009, 07:16 AM
What is your favorite Simpsons episode? (and yes, you must pick just one) treehouse of terror V

Marry me. :wub:

Far and away the best of the Treehouse of Horror episodes and in my top 5 all-around episodes for sure.
but...that would make both of us bigamists. :unsure:

What's your favourite Troy McLure movie title? alice's adventures through the windshield glass. :lol:

jayson
03-25-2009, 07:18 AM
What's your favourite Troy McLure movie title? alice's adventures through the windshield glass. :lol:

Good choice. I like "The Presiden't Neck is Missing" and the educational film "Locker Room Towel Fight: The Blinding of Larry Driscoll"

Odetta
03-25-2009, 07:19 AM
Film or Fill-um?

Sam
03-25-2009, 07:40 AM
for the love of God, please say FILM.

Daghain
03-25-2009, 07:45 AM
Ditto!

sarajean
03-25-2009, 08:15 AM
Film or Fill-um?

film.

wash, not warsh.
creek, not crick.

Brice
03-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Film or Fill-um?

film.

wash, not warsh.
creek, not crick.

Ummm...you do realized you just moved to NC, right? :lol:

sarajean
03-25-2009, 08:18 AM
:lol:

oh, and sandwich, not sangwich.

jayson
03-25-2009, 08:29 AM
wash, not warsh

I will never ever under any circumstances understand the whole "warsh" thing. Pronouncing vowels differently (like crick or creek) is one thing but adding a letter out of nowhere makes no friggin' sense to me.

Ok, a few more questions for you sj...

Favorite Futurama episode?

If you had the power to bring either Futurama or Arrested Development back to tv, which one would it be?

Would you rather get your news from Morbo or Kent Brockman?

Sam
03-25-2009, 12:42 PM

It's neither one sj. It's SAMMICH.:arg:

Sam
03-25-2009, 12:46 PM
:idea: If you HAD to bring back one of these, which would it be Manimal, Automan, or The Powers of Matthew Starr?

I realize you may not be familiar with these, but I don't care. Check their wikipedia entries.:D

fernandito
03-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi FGIF :huglove:

Who is your favorite Ninja Turtle and why?

Batman or Spiderman and why?

What is your favorite article of clothing?

Favorite dessert?

Were you born this awesome, or did you have to work at it?

Will I ever see you again?

turtlex
03-25-2009, 01:14 PM

It's neither one sj. It's SAMMICH.:arg:

Actually, it's a popkin.

SJ - Do you get your mail in the mornings, afternoon or evenings?

Darkthoughts
03-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Actually it's a sarnie...or sand-witch if you're being formal :P

sarajean
03-26-2009, 08:55 AM
Favorite Futurama episode? godfellas

If you had the power to bring either Futurama or Arrested Development back to tv, which one would it be? futurama.

Would you rather get your news from Morbo or Kent Brockman? morbo, without a doubt.

Hi FIGF :huglove: hi, FIBF.

Who is your favorite Ninja Turtle and why? donatello. he's the smart one, and that's hawt.

Batman or Spiderman and why? you meant spider-man, right? i'll pick the batman, though.

What is your favorite article of clothing? my darkside lego starwars tee shirt.

Favourite dessert? cheesecake. with cherries.

Were you born this awesome, or did you have to work at it? born this way.

Will I ever see you again? i'm holding my thumbs that we will.

ps. did you get the mms i sent you last night?

alinda
03-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Sarajean, your awesome! I am loving what your posting here.
One question for you what is the best thing for you about
moving to NC? How bad do you miss Califonia?:) was that two? :lol:

sarajean
03-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Sarajean, you're awesome! I am loving what you're posting here.
moving to NC? How bad do you miss Califonia?:) was that two? :lol:

actually, it was three. the best thing is being so much closer to family. we had no one left in california, you know? i don't really miss it all that much. i was telling ferny last night that i guess it hasn't really hit me yet that we're all the way across the country. the main thing is that we're no longer 10 minutes away from disneyland. :(

alinda
03-26-2009, 11:33 AM
But now, your a short days ride to Disney World :D I'll put the kettle on if you ever make the trip!:huglove:

jayson
03-26-2009, 11:45 AM
Favorite Futurama episode? godfellas

Good choice. It has one of the all-time greatest jokes in it after Bender comes crashing back down to Earth right in front of Fry and Leela.

Leela: That is by a wide margin, the least likely thing that has ever happened.

I love jokes like that where they acknowledge the sheer ridiculousness of the premise, the only one better being the end of "The Farnsworth Parabox" when the Professor explains the exchange of the boxes and Leela says "So what you think you just explained to us is that..."

sarajean
03-26-2009, 11:51 AM
one of the reasons it's my favourite is the line "ah, cruel fate...to be thusly boned." :rofl:

jayson
03-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Also a great line. :)

fernandito
03-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Autobots or Decepticons?

sarajean
03-26-2009, 12:26 PM
dur. decepticons are where it's at.

fernandito
03-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Can we go to the Transformers 2 premiere dressed up as Optimus and Megatron?!?!? :excited:

sarajean
03-26-2009, 12:42 PM
:excited: you know it. :excited:

alinda
03-26-2009, 01:37 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/alinda47/coffee_spray-1.gif

Sam
03-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Which Megatron will you be though, the live action movie Megatron, or the real Megatron?

sarajean
03-26-2009, 08:35 PM
real megatron. dur.

Jon
03-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Just HOW fit is a fiddle?

sarajean
03-26-2009, 08:47 PM
that depends. is it a regular fiddle, or a shiny fiddle made of gold?

Jon
03-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Whyfore art thou angry?

Jean
03-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Sarajean, your awesome! I am loving what your posting here.
hear, hear!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bearmood_inlove.gif

sarajean
03-27-2009, 06:39 AM
Whyfore art thou angry? because there was no "vengeful" or "murderous" mood icon to go with my beatrix kiddo theme.

Brice
03-27-2009, 07:12 AM
moving to NC?

dur....Brice, of course.

sarajean
03-27-2009, 07:16 AM
:lol: that's right. what he said.

:facepalm:

Brice
03-27-2009, 07:20 AM

Patrick
03-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi sarajean,

...indecisive. (did i spell that right?)
...Yes.

Granny, does your dog bite?

What is your third favorite adult beverage?

Which was your favorite sweathog?

Now that you have family nearby, do they offer to babysit so you and Jeff can go out?

Are you guy really thinking of having another kid?

Are you the one who asked the President about legalizing pot the other day?

When are you going to give up this tomfoolery and get back here to California?

sarajean
03-28-2009, 02:37 PM

Granny, does your dog bite? no, child, no.

sarajean, what is your third favorite adult beverage? third favourite? but i rarely drink anything other than wine and rum! um...bailey's.

Which was your favorite sweathog? horshack. dur.

Now that you have family nearby, do they offer to babysit so you and Jeff can go out? there's talk of it, but it hasn't actually happened yet. we did get to go to target together the day after we got here. see, this is us on very little sleep, but happy because there are no kids in the car:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/sarajeanm/1238210347.jpg

Are you guys really thinking of having another kid? jeff is. i'm saying hell to the fuck no.

Are you the one who asked the President about legalizing pot the other day? i wish.

When are you going to give up this tomfoolery and get back here to California? when are you coming back from san francisco?

Patrick
03-28-2009, 02:40 PM
sarajean, what is your third favorite adult beverage? third favourite? but i rarely drink anything other than wine and rum! um...bailey's.
That's why I asked your third favorite - I already knew the first two.

Great parental outing pic!

When are you going to give up this tomfoolery and get back here to California? when are you coming back from san francisco?When you stop smoking.

Did you find the stealth question I added to my post while you were typing up answers to my original queries?

sarajean
03-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Did you find the stealth question I added to my post while you were typing up answers to my original queries?

it was answered. :P

Patrick
03-28-2009, 03:59 PM
:lol: Fair play to you, Lady T.

sarajean
03-28-2009, 07:09 PM
/me is cool like that.

Brice
03-28-2009, 07:37 PM
/you is infinitely cool. :D

sarajean
03-28-2009, 07:43 PM
:excited: page 4 with only one day left!

c'mon, people. if you have any burning questions left, best get them out now!

Brice
03-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Do you realize I absolutely refuse to conform to your timetable? :nope: I'll ask questions at will. :dance:

sarajean
03-28-2009, 08:05 PM
but...but...:cry:

Brice
03-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Oh no! There is no escapin' me. :huglove:

sarajean
03-28-2009, 08:47 PM
i made more cookies yesterday.

why weren't you here?

Brice
03-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Because I was waiting for you to make more cookies and I didn't know. :(

Sam
03-28-2009, 09:47 PM
:excited: page 4 with only one day left!

c'mon, people. if you have any burning questions left, best get them out now!

Awwwww. That's so cute!! She thinks the questions will stop just because the scheduled time is over. Baby, we're like the flu. You may think it's over and BAM!! Here we go again.

If you could do something over and change it what would it be?

Which child is your favorite?

Have you worn glasses all your life?

What's your favorite sexual activity?

:panic:

sarajean
03-29-2009, 08:41 AM
If you could do something over and change it what would it be? just one? the way i handled things with certain people i used to be friends with.

Which child is your favorite? this answer changes from day to day. :P we have the "good baby hat," which doesn't really exist, but...we'll say things like, "desmond is being so good today, give him the hat." today, drake (while not a baby) is wearing the hat.

Have you worn glasses all your life? i got my first pair when i was 8 and in the third grade. mrs yavorsky noticed that i couldn't see the board from anywhere other than the front row, and sent a note home to my dad. i've tried wearing contacts, but my eyes are too sensitive. plus, now i just think i look weird without glasses on.

What's your favorite sexual activity? all of 'em. (i have three kids. dur.)

Patrick
03-29-2009, 02:10 PM
When was the last time you got stung by a bee (if ever)?

Broken any bones in your lifetime?

What is your favorite two-color combination?

If I paypal you the postage cost, would you Priority Mail me your famous peanut butter cookies?

sarajean
03-29-2009, 03:05 PM
When was the last time you got stung by a bee (if ever)? i think i was 12 or 13. i always went barefoot, and i kept stepping on them.

Broken any bones in your lifetime? nope. knock on wood.

What is your favorite two-color combination? pink and brown.

If I paypal you the postage cost, would you Priority Mail me your famous peanut butter cookies? i don't have a paypal, so...no. :P

Brice
03-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Will you post a sj picture minus glasses?

Patrick
03-29-2009, 03:18 PM
...no. :P
:(

sarajean
03-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Will you post a sj picture minus glasses?

i have before:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/sarajeanm/1193435450.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/sarajeanm/pictures/1188455805.jpg

Brice
03-29-2009, 03:25 PM
I think this is the first I remember seeing them. Maybe I'm wrong though. Anyhow you are lovely with or without. :wub:

sarajean
03-29-2009, 03:33 PM
if that's true, then that would mean *gasp!* that you haven't actually read every post on this board!

and the second one was my profile pic for two years after mikestache put a mask on me:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/sarajeanm/pictures/sjmasksmall.jpg

Brice
03-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Yes, I recognize the mask one, but only saw it with the mask I think. The first looks vaguely familiar, but I'm just not sure.

And I do read every post just not always with the same level of sobriety. ;) My memory can be quite bad.

sarajean
03-29-2009, 03:37 PM
it was a long time ago. ferny and i were doing a "i only have one eye" thing.

Brice
03-29-2009, 03:42 PM
again...it seems vaguely familiar.

Still you is beautiful. :huglove:

sarajean
03-29-2009, 03:54 PM
in that first one, i was 19. that was a good year.

MonteGss
03-30-2009, 09:29 PM
I do not follow rules or timetables.

For Miss sarajean:

What is the square root of 4999876?
Will you please admit that Obi-Wan (younger) is the most badass Jedi in the history of the universe?
Ritz or Triscuits?
Does your bologna have a second last name?
Will you please admit that Faith is a really lame slayer?
Who is hotter: Scully or Leia?
When are we gonna get together and smoke?

sarajean
03-30-2009, 10:01 PM
I do not follow rules or timetables. :o

For Miss sarajean:

What is the square root of 4999876? 2236.0402500849577
Will you please admit that Obi-Wan (younger) is the most badass Jedi in the history of the universe? um...i suppose. since we're talking jedi...yeah, i can admit that. you know i'm all about the sith, though, right?
Ritz or Triscuits? cracked pepper triscuits, ftw!
Does your bologna have a second last name? bologna is fucking gross. i have no bologna.
Will you please admit that Faith is a really lame slayer? well...she's hawt...and she did xander, but that was all she really had going for her.
Who is hotter: Scully or Leia? scully started out drab, but got progressively hotter as time went on. leia was hawt from the beginning, but has not aged well. for pure staying power, this round goes to scully. (plus, i <3 redheads)
When are we gonna get together and smoke? we're hoping to roadtrip it this summer, and goddy is already on the list. i'm assuming we can add you to it. possibly later this year?

Jon
03-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Where did I put my socks?

Darkthoughts
03-31-2009, 04:28 AM
:o :o :o

I can't believe you just said that.

*puts Monte on her shitlist*

MonteGss
03-31-2009, 08:37 AM
:o :o :o

I can't believe you just said that.

*puts Monte on her shitlist*

Faith is soooooooo lame. Stupid character....though she was way better than the nerds from season 6. :lol:

MonteGss
03-31-2009, 08:40 AM
When are we gonna get together and smoke? we're hoping to roadtrip it this summer, and goddy is already on the list. i'm assuming we can add you to it. possibly later this year?

Who is goddy? I know no goddy.

sarajean
03-31-2009, 08:48 AM
Who is goddy? I know no goddy. um...you know him here as armand st pierre. he's in MN.

Darkthoughts
04-01-2009, 01:50 AM
*kicks Monte's ass with her new combo* :P

Sarajean, it's not over you know...the staff threads stay open :rock:

Who is your favourite:

Female Buffy character?
Male Buffy character?
Buffy baddy?
Buffy episode?
Buffy season?

Jon
04-01-2009, 02:09 AM
SJ, when are you going to admit that you are the creator of the Conficker worm?

sarah
04-01-2009, 06:46 AM
sarajean, nut up and answer darkers questions. :P

sarajean
04-01-2009, 06:47 AM
*kicks Monte's ass with her new combo* :P :rofl:

Sarajean, it's not over you know...the staff threads stay open :rock: fuck. i was looking for an out.

Who is your favourite:

Female Buffy character? buffy. dur. with willow a close second.
Male Buffy character? xanderrrr. (we always say it like spike did in goodbye iowa. always.)
Buffy baddy? oh, god. everyone will hate me for saying warren, jonathan and andrew, won't they?
Buffy episode? i won't pick just one. but i do know all the words to once more, with feeling.
Buffy season? 6. and i'm again waiting for the tomatoes to be thrown.

sarah
04-01-2009, 06:49 AM
**snuggles up to sarajean**

personally, I liked your answers. :couple:

sarajean
04-01-2009, 07:45 AM
but...i thought everyone hated season 6?

Brice
04-01-2009, 07:48 AM
I do not. I don't hate any season.

sarajean
04-01-2009, 07:52 AM

since the initials are capitalized, i'm assuming this question was not directed at me. :P

Brice
04-01-2009, 07:55 AM

MonteGss
04-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Buffy baddy? oh, god. everyone will hate me for saying warren, jonathan and andrew, won't they?

LAME!!!

Buffy season? 6. and i'm again waiting for the tomatoes to be thrown.

LAME!!

At least you know all the words to the musical though. :wub:

Oh and Darkers...you're lame too. Faith, ppfffhh.

sarajean
04-01-2009, 08:08 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sam
04-01-2009, 09:47 AM
I don't hate season 6. I actually liked it a lot and consider it a very strong season. It portrayed the characters with more humanity and more emotion than any of the previous seasons did. It wasn't just about the next baddie or the latest cult of Hellmouth worshipers. The entire season was about pain, sorrow, love, hate, and finding something in the pain of being alive. It was about the horrors of living and loving as well as the joys of the same.

MonteGss
04-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Blah blah blah blah. We can argue this all day....but not in this thread. Go to the Whedonverse thread and we can continue. :)

Let's get back to sarajean please.

Iwritecode
04-01-2009, 11:55 AM
wash, not warsh

I will never ever under any circumstances understand the whole "warsh" thing. Pronouncing vowels differently (like crick or creek) is one thing but adding a letter out of nowhere makes no friggin' sense to me.

It's from all those missing r's that travel south from the Boston area where people "pahk" their "cah". :P

Unfound One
04-01-2009, 12:23 PM

since the initials are capitalized, i'm assuming this question was not directed at me. :P

:lol: Jon - you caught me.

sj - Do people fuck up your name and call you sara all the time?
If yes, does it get annoying?

Darkthoughts
04-01-2009, 01:32 PM
:D Good answers, I liked Jonathan, Andrew and Warren because they were so lame, awesome dialogue - kinda reminds of them when I hear Hurley on Lost.

I wasn't so keen on Season 6 because I would have been happy for Buffy to have stayed killed off...I thought that was a noble death for her - still, they had loose ends to wrap up and they did eventually even though season 7 was pushing it. Once more, with feeling redeemed any failings season 6 had though :couple:

Monte...jog on! :P

MonteGss
04-01-2009, 02:16 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth. Excuse me.

Darkthoughts
04-01-2009, 02:19 PM

Please cut this out and stick it on your forehead:
L

MonteGss
04-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Miss sarajean:

What is your favorite TV show of all time? (please pick only one)
What is your favorite movie of all time? (again, only one, not 3 cuz you can't decide)
He-Man was way better than She-Ra, right?
What is your favorite brand of chocolate? Nestle, Cadbury (etc)?
Do you like egg salad sandwiches?
How many teeth have you had pulled, if any?
When you lost a tooth, how much did the tooth fairy give you for each one?
What is your coolest Xmas present ever?
Where is the strangest place you've done the naughty?

sarajean
04-01-2009, 03:17 PM
damnit, monte. i'll answer those later when i have time, m'kay?

sarajean
04-01-2009, 07:10 PM
What is your favorite TV show of all time? (please pick only one) off the top of my head? firefly.
What is your favorite movie of all time? (again, only one, not 3 cuz you can't decide) harold and maude
He-Man was way better than She-Ra, right? dur.
What is your favorite brand of chocolate? Nestle, Cadbury (etc)? if i have to (since i already said i wasn't a huge chocolate fan) i'd pick ghirardelli.
Do you like egg salad sandwiches? not really. i have mayo issues.
How many teeth have you had pulled, if any? my 3 wisdom teeth, plus one that cracked on a piece of candy.
When you lost a tooth, how much did the tooth fairy give you for each one? it varied. usually a buck.
What is your coolest Xmas present ever? the holiday barbie i got when i was 8.
Where is the strangest place you've done the naughty? um...in my sentra in the breakdown lane of the 91 freeway.

Patrick
04-28-2009, 12:13 AM
Mike,

What are we doing in this dive bar?

How can you live in a place like this?

Why don't you just get into my car?

Jon
04-28-2009, 12:32 AM
sj...at what point is a toenail officially declared 'ingrown?"

What government entity makes this detemination?

sarajean
04-28-2009, 06:18 AM
Mike, :rofl:

What are we doing in this dive bar? i think it's pretty obvious.

How can you live in a place like this? i think a better question is how can you not?

Why don't you just get into my car? if i do, are you likely to say more things like the quote in my signature?

ps. after all these years wrestling gators, i still feel like crying when i think of what you said to me...

sj...at what point is a toenail officially declared 'ingrown?" as soon as the nail starts digging into the flesh around it.

What government entity makes this detemination? the NCHIB

obscurejude
04-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Do you keep a written journal at home, not completely trusting your computer?

sarajean
04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Do you keep a written journal at home, not completely trusting your computer? i have never been able to faithfully keep a journal. the closest i ever came was a composition book that i used to write song lyrics, movie quotes and amusing anecdotes in. i used to be the world's greatest pen pal, and would use it as a reference when writing letters.

dotKay
04-28-2009, 12:24 PM
What's the secret of life?

sarajean
04-28-2009, 12:27 PM
What's the secret of life? the secret of life is no secret at all. for secrets hold death and lies only build walls. </deadmilkmen> um...42?

The Lady of Shadows
04-28-2009, 12:34 PM
wrong it's 17. i thought everyone knew that. :P

can i have at least one of your children? please? and then pam can have the youngest and teach him the ways of the force? :lol:

sarajean
04-28-2009, 12:41 PM
can i have at least one of your children? please? and then pam can have the youngest and teach him the ways of the force? but...that would leave me with only one child.

wait.

hang on a sec, i got caught up in the thought of only having one child again for a moment.

no. the answer is still no.

i might be persuaded, however, to rent them out as entertainment for parties.

The Lady of Shadows
04-28-2009, 12:44 PM

Unfound One
04-28-2009, 12:44 PM
sj - do people ever call you sara?
Even after you've introduced yourself as sarajean?

sarajean
04-28-2009, 12:46 PM
sj - do people ever call you sara?
Even after you've introduced yourself as sarajean?

yes. most people do.

Unfound One
04-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Does it irritate you as much as it irritates me?

(It irritates me a lot.)

sarajean
04-28-2009, 12:49 PM
of course it does. if i wanted you to call me sara, that's how i would have introduced myself.

Unfound One
04-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Exactly. And why the fuck don't people get that?

You probably can't answer that one. :lol:

sarajean
04-28-2009, 01:02 PM
And why the fuck don't people get that? because people are lame.

obscurejude
04-28-2009, 01:04 PM
its the ontological futility that permeates all living things. :cry:

alinda
04-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Sarajean, I just want to say I have very much enjoyed getting to know you better,
and taking time each day to play with your "pet" is fun too! :lol::huglove:

MonteGss
04-28-2009, 04:36 PM
If a boy, traveling at exactly 4.45 miles per hour, were to leave Medford, WI at 6am...AND...a girl, taking a nap for 36 minutes and then leaving from St. Louis at 8pm were to meet up in Canada and make out for most of the night and early morning...
would that still make you interested in the theory that Mordred really could kick the shit out of Walter?

sarajean
04-28-2009, 06:05 PM
If a boy, traveling at exactly 4.45 miles per hour, were to leave Medford, WI at 6am...AND...a girl, taking a nap for 36 minutes and then leaving from St. Louis at 8pm were to meet up in Canada and make out for most of the night and early morning...
would that still make you interested in the theory that Mordred really could kick the shit out of Walter?
well, i'm interested in the making out part, but other than that...wait. aren't you my nemesis in this regard? <_<

dotKay
04-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Can you lick your elbow?

sarajean
04-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Can you lick your elbow? not even close.

Erin
05-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Favorite ferret? is there such a thing? um...erin's?

I'm reading through your thread and this just made me LOL for realz.

sarajean
05-04-2009, 12:14 PM
:lol: i didn't have another answer for that question. :huglove: i'm glad you came back to see it.

jayson
07-16-2009, 07:45 AM
here are a few for you...

where do you get satisfaction?

what kind of day is it gonna be?

is that a cargo of hay south to northfork?

where do the airplane parts go?

if i can't change your mind, who will?

sarajean
07-16-2009, 08:09 AM
here are a few for you... 'kay

where do you get satisfaction? everywhere i go. :D

what kind of day is it gonna be? a glorious day, dur. :couple:

is that a cargo of hay south to northfork? i thought it was some plastic forks north to hayfork? :orely:

where do the airplane parts go? to wilbur in oreville...no...that can't be wright. :nope:

if i can't change your mind, who will? if you can't, then no one will. :ninja:

jayson
07-16-2009, 08:10 AM
perfect