PDA

View Full Version : VERSUS Battle #3 – The Green Arrow Vs. Spider-Man ! Please Vote !

turtlex
02-28-2009, 06:37 AM
http://www.fantomcomics.com/Green_arrow.jpghttp://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7075/175091-171765-spider-man_super.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, Comic-Geeks, Fanboys and Girls - Let’s Get Ready To Rumble !!!!

The third VERSUS battle is now open!

Please place your votes and make your claims!

This thread will be open for approximately two weeks of comments, grandstanding, and claims of the invincible!

Pick your winner and let us know why you did !

The Green Arrow VERSUS Spider-Man

The Green Arrow / Oliver Queen :
Oliver Queen has no superhuman abilities, but he makes up for it with his extraordinary skills as an archer and his enormous family fortune. From the roof of Queen Tower, Oliver was able to hit the ornamental globe on the roof of the Daily Planet building almost a mile away. He was able to aim his arrow inside of the hole of a pop tab of a soda can. He was also able to anticipate a bullet in flight and block it with an arrow. Oliver Queen is perhaps the finest archer ever known. He claims to be able to shoot 29 arrows per minute (he stated this himself, in the Sound of Violence story arc, when he corrected Black Canary for saying 26). He has a wide-variety of trick arrows, ranging from bola arrows to time-bomb arrows to his infamous boxing-glove arrow. In recent years he has used these arrows sparingly, preferring the time-tested simple arrow. Green Arrow has shown the ability to shoot an arrow down the barrel of a gun, pierce a drop of water as it leaves a tap and shoot almost any part of the human body. He is proficient in several forms of hand-to-hand combat including Judo, Kickboxing and Karate. Proclaimed as a martial arts master, he has shown the ability to take on seven people at once. Ollie is also very proficient with a sword, though it is not his preferred weapon of choice.

Spider-Man :
Peter Parker/Spider-Man can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength (able to lift 10 tons optimally) and is roughly 15 times more agile than a regular human. The combination of his acrobatic leaps and web-slinging enables him to travel rapidly from place to place. His spider-sense provides an early warning detection system linked with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him the ability to evade most any injury, provided he doesn't cognitively override the autonomic reflexes. Spider-Man designed and constructed several devices that he traditionally carries as part of his full costume. This includes twin artificial web-shooters worn at the wrists, spare web cartridges attached to his belt, spider-tracer devices attuned to his spider-sense, the spider-signal light, and a compact camera. He has reconstructed his web shooters out of a high density plastic to avoid metal detectors, and has added modifications to detect low web-fluid levels, and propel spider-tracers. Spider-Man's bodily tissue is a great deal more durable and resistant to some types of injury than a normal human. However, Spider-Man is far from invulnerable. While his body is tougher than an ordinary human, he can still be injured in ways comparable to an ordinary human.

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/Spiderman_Amazing_comic_hero_Peter_Parker.jpghttp://westfieldcomics.com/wow/art/large/JAN090227.jpg

razz
02-28-2009, 08:02 AM
Green.

flaggwalkstheline
02-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Ollie couldnt hit spiderman, it would be a knockout in a few seconds, there are very few non superhumans who could hold their own against the webslinger and the green arrow isnt one of them

Brainslinger
02-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Difficult. Ollie has the range advantage obviously, but Spiderman's spider sense would allow him to dodge even Ollie's arrows. Ollie could adjust accordingly, i.e. shoot a number of arrows quickly, aiming at where Spiderman will be, but I think the spider sense might even get around that, at least saving his life* if not his bottom.

Of course Spiderman has some ranged ability too with his web slingers. I doubt he would be near as accurate as Ollie, but then he doesn't need to be with a wide spread. He wouldn't have the range of Ollie's arrows, but as long as he can dodge the first few it wouldn't take him long to cover the distance. Once webbed Ollie would be helpless.

In a straight up fight, I think Ollie would actually be able to hold his own for a little while. Spiderman can be hurt by an ordinary human of sufficient skill. (Daredevil whilst not an ordinary human is no stronger than a fit man, and he has beaten Spiderman. Daredevil has a sensory thing of his own going on though, and Spiderman was insane at the time.) However, I think Spiderman would outmatch him. Unless Ollie took him down quickly Spiderman would win by sheer power and stamina. Also Spiderman has agility on his side with his flying leaps and web swings.

(Also isn't Ollie an older man, although I don't think Spiderman is a spring chicken any more?)

In conclusion, taking range into account, I think it could go either way. But I'm going for Spiderman.

This is the first time I've voted for a Marvel character! This isn't a DC fanboy thing though. I'm voting purely on the characters. I wouldn't class myself as a DC or Marvel fanboy anyway, although I've read and enjoyed comics from both.

*Actually, I don't think these battles should be to the death if the characters aren't inclined that way. If the person is rendered immobile or unconscious, I think that should be considered a win. Not my place to make the rules though, just a suggestion.

turtlex
02-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Excellent points, Brainslinger! Well said.

Personally, though I'm leaning towards Spidey, it's the number of arrows ( and the kind of arrows ) that the GA could send Spidey's way that make me hesitate. He can fire 29 arrows a minute! Could Spidey really dodge all 29 of them?

And the Green Arrow has quite the compliment of trick arrows to use :

Acetylene Arrow
Acid Arrow (contains a vial of highly corrosive acid which is released on impact)
Antler Arrow
Atomic Warhead Arrow (contains an extremely miniaturized atomic warhead)
Baby Rattle Arrow
Boomerang Arrow
Bola Arrow
Boxing Glove Arrow
Buzzsaw Arrow
Chimney sweep Arrow
Cryonic (Freezing) Arrow
Drill Arrow (tipped with a motorized drill-bit)
Explosive Arrow (contains a simple compact explosive charge)
EMP arrow first appear in Smallville episode "Reunion." It is designed to disable electronic devices.
Fire extinguisher Arrow
Flash Arrow
Fountain Pen Arrow
Glue Arrow
Grappling Hook Arrow
Handcuffs Arrow (tipped with a pair of handcuffs that close around a person's wrist on impact, if aimed properly)
Ink Arrow
Kryptonite Arrow (contains an isotope of Kryptonite, to be used against Kryptonians such as Superman or Supergirl should they go rogue)
Mini-Arrow
Mummy Arrow
Net Arrow (contains a spring-loaded nylon mesh which is released and entangles the target on impact)
Paint Brush Arrow
Safe-Cracking Arrow
Smokescreen Arrow (releases a wide stream of harmless obscuring smoke through the air after being fired)
Sonic Arrow
Stunner Arrow
Tear Gas Arrow
Tumbleweed Arrow
Quantum Arrow (actually two arrows to be used simultaneously, one fired by Green Arrow and another by his sidekick Speedy. Used in an episode of JLU, "Patriot Act".
Greek Fire Arrow

Could Spidey fight off 29 of those?!?!?

flaggwalkstheline
02-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Excellent points, Brainslinger! Well said.

Personally, though I'm leaning towards Spidey, it's the number of arrows ( and the kind of arrows ) that the GA could send Spidey's way that make me hesitate. He can fire 29 arrows a minute! Could Spidey really dodge all 29 of them?

And the Green Arrow has quite the compliment of trick arrows to use :

Acetylene Arrow
Acid Arrow (contains a vial of highly corrosive acid which is released on impact)
Antler Arrow
Atomic Warhead Arrow (contains an extremely miniaturized atomic warhead)
Baby Rattle Arrow
Boomerang Arrow
Bola Arrow
Boxing Glove Arrow
Buzzsaw Arrow
Chimney sweep Arrow
Cryonic (Freezing) Arrow
Drill Arrow (tipped with a motorized drill-bit)
Explosive Arrow (contains a simple compact explosive charge)
EMP arrow first appear in Smallville episode "Reunion." It is designed to disable electronic devices.
Fire extinguisher Arrow
Flash Arrow
Fountain Pen Arrow
Glue Arrow
Grappling Hook Arrow
Handcuffs Arrow (tipped with a pair of handcuffs that close around a person's wrist on impact, if aimed properly)
Ink Arrow
Kryptonite Arrow (contains an isotope of Kryptonite, to be used against Kryptonians such as Superman or Supergirl should they go rogue)
Mini-Arrow
Mummy Arrow
Net Arrow (contains a spring-loaded nylon mesh which is released and entangles the target on impact)
Paint Brush Arrow
Safe-Cracking Arrow
Smokescreen Arrow (releases a wide stream of harmless obscuring smoke through the air after being fired)
Sonic Arrow
Stunner Arrow
Tear Gas Arrow
Tumbleweed Arrow
Quantum Arrow (actually two arrows to be used simultaneously, one fired by Green Arrow and another by his sidekick Speedy. Used in an episode of JLU, "Patriot Act".
Greek Fire Arrow

Could Spidey fight off 29 of those?!?!?

Yes yes I think he could, considering he can fight the goblins various (and all very lethal) pumpkin bombs without much trouble

Plus spidey has taken out foes with similar weapons n skills as green arrow like bullseye, silver sable and especially hawkeye

also brainslinger: spiderman is 25 years old

fernandito
02-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Spidey.

Brainslinger
02-28-2009, 11:10 AM
>also brainslinger: spiderman is 25 years old

Really? I remember him as a young man when I was a kid. I've overtaken him. Heh. I knew comic book heroes generally don't age in real time* but I thought Spidey would be in his 30s now. I'm not really surprised though.

I think Ollie is in his 40s (I'm not certain but he seems to be a robust middle age. Does pretty well with the ladies tough.) That's certainly another thing in Spidey's favour, although minor considering the other things like bench pressing a few tonnes, etc.

*Outside of 2000 AD anyway. For each year passing in our world the same passes in Dredd's world meaning Dredd is well into his 60s now. Come to think of it he might be pushing 70.

EdwardDean1999
02-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Spider-Man (I always use the hyphen :P) would win.

Flagg, I think it would be more of a contest than you imply. I think Green Arrow has at least a chance of getting licks in, but you're right about Spidey ultimately prevailing. He has defeated some very skilled humans. I think it's important though to at least acknowledge how Peter Parker tends to achieve victory. He tends to lose battles with main foes (and I'm not talking about Hypno Hustler, or Frog-Man... look them up) until he discovers weaknesses. He rarely ever wins without breaking a sweat.

I think it would be a good fight, and Spider-Man wins. Green Arrow seems to me like a cross between Kraven, Bullseye, and Hawk-Eye. And you're right, that does not beat Spider-strength, speed, and sense.

EdwardDean1999
02-28-2009, 11:48 AM
Hypno-Hustler
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/mengblom/CCblog/19_hustler.jpg

Frog-Man
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/frog-man.jpg

:rofl: I swear, some of Spider-Man's foes are just dorks! :rofl:

turtlex
02-28-2009, 01:49 PM
Couple of little things :

I had been working on this battle's write up for a couple of days ( finding pics, ability write-ups, etc ) and then realized that "officially" Spidey has a hyphen. I had to go and edit every entry because I wrote "Spiderman". Ah.

Um, the Goblin's bombs, etc... he doesn't throw 29 of them in a minute! I don't think I've ever seen more than five or six at a time.

Oh, yes, Spidey beat Hawkeye... an excellent point. :thumbsup:

The Green Arrow might not have Spidey-Sense but he does have extremely good / sharpened reflexes ( ie - He was also able to anticipate a bullet in flight and block it with an arrow. ).

And we can only hope they bring Hypno-Hustler back for one of the Spider-Man movies. :D

flaggwalkstheline
02-28-2009, 02:37 PM
>also brainslinger: spiderman is 25 years old

Really? I remember him as a young man when I was a kid. I've overtaken him. Heh. I knew comic book heroes generally don't age in real time* but I thought Spidey would be in his 30s now. I'm not really surprised though.

I think Ollie is in his 40s (I'm not certain but he seems to be a robust middle age. Does pretty well with the ladies tough.) That's certainly another thing in Spidey's favour, although minor considering the other things like bench pressing a few tonnes, etc.

*Outside of 2000 AD anyway. For each year passing in our world the same passes in Dredd's world meaning Dredd is well into his 60s now. Come to think of it he might be pushing 70.

Peter parker WAS in his mid thirties until One-More-Day which was basically like one of DC's Crisises except only for him
they have stated several times since then that his age is 25
actually I think characters not aging is a serious problem in comicbooks, if both marvel and DC want to keep their characters fresh and cool they need to address it in a non-lame, non backbreaking, non mephistoish, non muliverse reset way

Unless they decide to use more clones
Clones are good

kirin
02-28-2009, 03:21 PM
not the whole spiderman clone thing though i didnt like that

razz
02-28-2009, 03:31 PM
I think that Green would win. an arrow every two seconds plus deadly accuracy. not to mention that spidey's webs rely on his cartridges. first thing Green would go for is the hands. regardless, the difference between spidey and green, is that Green needs to get only on hit in to win. because
a. that hit would finish spidey
or
b. now he's fighting a wounded opponent, and could probably take him down next hit.

Sam
02-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Here's what I see as the scenario:
The fight begins with Spidey jumping GA or vice versa, and the jumper getting a shock from the jumpee when they learn the other can actually fight. GA takes some GOOD shots from Spidey, but is able to shake 'em off because he rolled with the punches. He decides he's not going to win a straight up fight and goes to his arrows. He takes off into a construction zone only to get hit by a webline just before he gets to cover. Spidey snatches him into some hollow tubing nearby and moves in from above to see how GA is. His spider sense goes off and he dodges out of the way of several arrows (regular ones). Spidey goes back into the fray by hitting the ground and throwing web balls at GA, which GA dodges. GA comes up with and arrow on the shelf and fires a buzzsaw arrow, not at spidey, but at the crane up above. The arrow hits and cuts the crane line, releasing an I-beam toward Spidey. He then sends arrows to Spidey's sides so he has to stay where he is for a moment. Spidey easily catches the I-beam with several weblines (some of which are cut by GA's arrows) and his super strength. Just as Spidey catches the beam, his spider sense goes off and *BANG*, GA hits the beam with a flash arrow. Spidey can't see and is disoriented just long enough for **WHAM**, one boxing glove arrow. Spidey goes out and GA is the victor.

Odetta
02-28-2009, 03:48 PM
The Green Arrow??????? What a loser!

Spidey rulz

flaggwalkstheline
02-28-2009, 04:27 PM
not the whole spiderman clone thing though i didnt like that

Ben reilly is still alive!!!! a perfect clone like him wouldnt have crumbled to dust the way he did when he died (see peter parker: spiderman # 75) which means that someone probably miles the jackal warren or in light of recent events possibly mister sinister switched him out for an imperfect construct

Boxing glove arrows?!!!:wtf: that's really stupid sounding:P
IF those r in play then spiderman could just run him over with the spidermobile
and yes there was one (in the 1970s) though most of us try forget it or like to think it never happened due 2 one-more-day

Sam
02-28-2009, 04:48 PM
I know there was a Spider Mobile. I had one as a kid. The Boxing Glove arrow has been seen in very recent continuity, can the same be said for the Spider Mobile?

turtlex
02-28-2009, 05:25 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3235/3152921724_deb7b72bdd.jpg
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/dcanimated/images/thumb/0/02/TrickArrow.jpg/250px-TrickArrow.jpg

Not so sure about the Boxing Glove Arrow but ....

What about the Atomic Warhead Arrow... surely that would take out Spidey?

Brainslinger
02-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Atomic warhead arrow. Dear me.

If it hit him, I'm sure it would. Else the radiation would mutate Spidey further and GA would have an eight foot spider with a human head as an opponent.

Hmmm... that's very familiar.....

;)

EdwardDean1999
03-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Can I vote for the Green Arrow's goatee?

turtlex
03-01-2009, 08:54 AM
EdwardDean - Of course you can!!! If the goatee is what you think would win the battle, then by all means - VOTE away! :wtf:

Brainslinger - good point about the atomic bomb further mutating Spidey. A very good point!

RUBE
03-01-2009, 01:56 PM
I am pretty sure that a boxing glove would not fly straight no matter who aimed it and an arrow with a nuclear weapon is just wrong. Killing other people to kill Spidey would be stupid.

turtlex
03-01-2009, 03:02 PM
They're mini-atomic warheads - so the collateral damage would be minimum.

Sam
03-01-2009, 03:34 PM
I am pretty sure that a boxing glove would not fly straight no matter who aimed it and an arrow with a nuclear weapon is just wrong. Killing other people to kill Spidey would be stupid.

And yet GA has those very arrows, and used the boxing glove arrow several times in the past. It has since become little more than an inside joke with comic readers to some of the silliness that DC had allowed to reign until the late 70's/early 80's.

Brainslinger
03-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Brainslinger - good point about the atomic bomb further mutating Spidey. A very good point!

Heh. I was joking, although it is the kind of thing that might happen in a superhero book. Radiation was part of the cause of Spider-man's powers in the first place wasn't it?

turtlex
03-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Yes, it was - and I think that is something to consider!

Matt
03-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Spider-Man would only need one hit as well.

I have to go with Spidey on this one, he is very hard to beat.

Oy Boy
03-05-2009, 09:01 PM
I am an absolute GA fan. So obviously I think he would take him, he would definitely take spidey down. Especially with all the trick arrows plus if spidey needed taking down he would have the whole of the JLA.

turtlex
03-06-2009, 02:51 AM
I agree that Spidey wouldn't need too many hits... but how could he get close enough to Ollie in order to actually hurt him?!?

I keep coming back to 29 arrows a minute!

Oy Boy - we have to assume this is a head to head battle, so the Green Arrow really couldn't call in the JLA.

Aaron
03-06-2009, 10:54 AM
I thought long and hard on this and I dont find the 29 arrows per minute compelling enough. Look at it like this, 29 arrows per minute is Green Arrow's effective rate of fire, meaning that it is the rate of fire as applied to a combat situation, taking into account reloading and whatnot. But Spidey has--on numerous occasions throughout the years--been able to easily dodge bullets fired from machine guns wielded by countless adversaries. The point is that the effective rate of fire for a machine gun usually ranges between 80 and 100 rounds per minute. Now that is for a machine gun using a clip, like an M-16 or AK-47. If you had a gatling gun styled weapon that was able to continuously feed cartridges into the chamber then you have a whole new ballgame. The cyclic rate of fire for those types of guns can range between 500 and 900 rounds per minute. All I am saying is that Spiderman has been able to dodge heavy gunfire in the past, so an arrow every couple of seconds shouldnt be that much of a challenge. So my first Marvel vote goes to Spider-man.

pixiedark76
03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I think that Spider Man would win. I think that in any battle an altered human (Spider Man) would beat a Gadgeter (Green Arrow) any time! A Gadgeter would be no match for the special abilities of any altered human. Green Arrow's arrows would be no match against Spider Senses.

Sam
03-06-2009, 06:15 PM
I disagree with the idea that an altered human would beat a regular human. It all depends on the humans involved. The Punisher, for example, has been shown to be very resourceful and has killed several superhumans. Frank isn't enhanced, as far as we know anyway.

Brainslinger
03-07-2009, 04:02 PM
I disagree with the idea that an altered human would beat a regular human. It all depends on the humans involved.

I agree. I voted for Spider-man in this case, but I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that superhuman beats gadgeted human or even just a very skilled human. Look at Iron Man. His whole thing is based on gadgetry and he could take down a big proportion of superpowered people. (Mind you in his case his gadgetry is essentially his superpower, but at a stretch you could say the same about Green Arrow's archery skills.)

As I've said before, I've seen Elektra, a woman without superpowers (unless you believe the film) beat Wolverine. How? She is just amazingly good at what she does, (In Wolverine's case she pinned him in various nerve clusters rendering him temporarily paralyzed.)

While I voted Spidey, I do think Green Arrow still has a good chance.

turtlex
03-12-2009, 03:10 AM
This battle will close on Saturday...

You Green Arrow fans.... it's time to step up and vote! This looks like a runaway win for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Sam
03-12-2009, 01:33 PM
It's a runaway Pam. I smell a trend here. People simply believe that having a super ower means you can't be beaten by someone without a super power. I think they're wrong, but what the hell do I know. I've only been reading comics since I was 3 (my brother read them to me when I couldn't read).

Aaron
03-12-2009, 03:34 PM
That's not necessarily true...I think Green Arrow might be able to beat some superpowered heroes...just not Spidey. He would PWN Aquaman, though. :rock:

Matt
03-12-2009, 03:46 PM
I agree, I don't think the power is what does it at all.

I think Batman could take Aquaman too :lol:

Aaron
03-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Low blow. You know Batman could do much better than fishboy. In fact, I think he would likely FUCK Spidey UP! :P

Matt
03-12-2009, 03:56 PM
:o

Oh no you didn't!!

<snaps>

Sam
03-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Howard the duck could probably take Aquaman, so that's no biggie. I KNOW Batman could fuck up Spidey. Hell, the Punisher already did.

I think the Punisher could fuck up Superman if he really wanted to. He DID kill the entire Marvel Universe once.

razz
03-12-2009, 07:24 PM
I agree, I don't think the power is what does it at all.

I think Batman could take Aquaman too :lol:
anyone can take down Aquaman. He's a pirate in spandex. that talks to fish.sorry, i just think he's one of the most pathetic heroes out there

turtlex
03-12-2009, 10:08 PM
:sniff:sniff:

I smell an Aquaman battle coming up soon..... I will have to do some investigating to see if I can find someone who would be a good battle for him... maybe Fathom!

I will say, though, that I went against my Marvel-Fan-Girl side and voted for The Green Arrow on this one. With all I read, while putting this together, I think he would have the upper hand on Spidey. His speed with his arrows, plus the number of different arrows he could use, and his accuracy... I think he'd win. Obviously, I'm in the minority here!

:grouphug:

Brice
03-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Oh my fucking god! I am more superhero than Aquaman. :rofl:

razz
03-13-2009, 02:13 AM
i have an idea: 8 year old girl vs Aguaman

razz
03-13-2009, 02:14 AM
I will say, though, that I went against my Marvel-Fan-Girl side and voted for The Green Arrow on this one. With all I read, while putting this together, I think he would have the upper hand on Spidey. His speed with his arrows, plus the number of different arrows he could use, and his accuracy... I think he'd win. Obviously, I'm in the minority here!

welcome to the GH is better than Spidey Club, membership of five

Gris
03-13-2009, 05:53 AM
i have an idea: 8 year old girl vs Aguaman

Close, But I was going for Meg Griffin vs. Aquaman... When she got dosed with Toxic Waste

Aaron
03-13-2009, 07:00 AM

I smell an Aquaman battle coming up soon..... I will have to do some investigating to see if I can find someone who would be a good battle for him... maybe Fathom!

Did you read my post about rounds per minute for automatic weapons? If Spidey can dodge bullets from a machine gun--which has done on more than one occasion over the years--then he can certainly dodge 29 arrows a minute, which is roughly a third of the output of an assault rifle. And special arrows are only effective when they hit their targets.

Matt
03-13-2009, 07:02 AM
And don't forget Spidey sense...it's for real.

The guy is moving almost at the same time you decide to fire.

Brainslinger
03-13-2009, 08:19 AM
It's a runaway Pam. I smell a trend here. People simply believe that having a super over means you can't be beaten by someone without a super power. I think they're wrong, but what the hell do I know. I've only been reading comics since I was 3 (my brother read them to me when I couldn't read).

Not true in my case. I voted for Spider-man this time, but I voted for Batman against Wolverine in the first competition.

Come to think of it I think Batman would have a good chance against Spider-man too, but that's another (potential) competition...

Brainslinger
03-13-2009, 08:25 AM
As for Aquaman, I shouldn't underestimate him. For him, it's mainly an environment issue though. Talking to fish is a whole different ball game (to borrow an American expression) when he is chatty with sharks. Not that said sharks would be much help on land... but as I said, environment issue. His power is great... in the sea.

turtlex
03-13-2009, 08:26 AM
LOL - Poor Aquaman.... ( what the heck is his ability besides breathing under water? )

Yes, I saw all the arguments about Spidey dodging machine gun fire... but one of GA's arrows are mini-atomic warheads! That's a heck of a lot harder to dodge than a bullet... plus, all he has to do is confuse Spidey and his sense for one second, and he's won. One second!

I kind of like the exclusivity of the GA team. ( yeah, we're the losers ! ) :wtf:

Hmmmmm.... Brice Vs. Aquaman?

Brice
03-13-2009, 08:28 AM
:lol: He wouldn't have a chance. :nope:

turtlex
03-13-2009, 12:37 PM
New battle will be posted tomorrow.

Get yer votes in !

turtlex
03-14-2009, 02:43 AM
It was a great battle and we have a winner!!!

Spider-Man has won this battle.

http://www.seanax.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/spiderman_aunt_may_mary_jane_watson.jpg

A new battle will be posted soon.