PDA

View Full Version : Sticking to a schedule

Silvermoth
02-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Would you rather the DT comic series takes its time with the Fall of Gilead if it means the art could be truly spectacular or would you rather the series sticks to a decent timetable so we can find out what happens?

I only say this because I just finished reading Millar and Hitch's Ultimates 2 which took ages to finish but really gives you a sense of war and detail

jhanic
02-28-2009, 04:56 AM
I voted for a monthly continuation of the story because that's why I buy the series, not because of the art especially, but because I want to know what happened. I realize I'm in the minority here, though, so don't be throwing beanballs at me. I've said it before: the art is secondary to me.

John

lophophoras
02-28-2009, 06:55 AM
I voted for a monthly continuation of the story because that's why I buy the series, not because of the art especially, but because I want to know what happened. I realize I'm in the minority here, though, so don't be throwing beanballs at me. I've said it before: the art is secondary to me.

John

I agree with John on the monthly comic.

IMO they should put more effort into the hardcover omnibus that is released after the series. Maybe add some extra pages of illustrations, providing more details, really beefing them up.