PDA

View Full Version : Uber-weird: "Stephen King is the worst criminal Florida has ever harbored"

mae
02-19-2009, 08:33 AM
http://blogs.trb.com/entertainment/technology/watchthis/2009/02/finally_the_truth_stephen_king.html

sleeplessdwarf
02-19-2009, 08:34 AM
:wtf:

Brice
02-19-2009, 08:39 AM
Oh, yeah! I remember this quack. :lol: I am amazed the city commission managed not to bust out laughing at this guy.

alinda
02-19-2009, 08:39 AM
This fella should be put away and given a psyche eval.N/m I declare he's NUTS!:wtf:

flaggwalkstheline
02-19-2009, 08:44 AM
what a fuckin' moron:wtf:

Daghain
02-19-2009, 08:53 AM
That guy's been around for YEARS. The fact that he's not locked up somewhere amazes me.

jayson
02-19-2009, 09:05 AM
This fellow is lucky a City Commission doesn't have the authority to have someone "Baker Acted".

The Baker Act is a Florida law which allows for the involuntary examination/commitment of an individual by mental health professionals. It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person:

a) has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act) and
b) is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful

This guy definitely qualifies.

Bev Vincent
02-19-2009, 09:18 AM
This is the first time I've seen him in action. He's been around for a long, long, time. It's amazing that a single-minded obsession can hold a person in its grasp for so long. Sad, really. He makes a nuisance of himself from time to time.

alinda
02-19-2009, 09:19 AM
I think he more than qualifies.He is so egotistical that he believes himself.:wtf:

CRinVA
02-19-2009, 09:36 AM
Doesn't Sai King have a long standing restraining order against him?

flaggwalkstheline
02-19-2009, 09:41 AM
That man needs to spend some quality time with the dark tower series

DanishCollector
02-19-2009, 09:45 AM
He's beyond any sort of therapy. He should be locked up before one day his illness takes such strong hold in him, that he decides to pull the trigger himself. He's dangerous.

mae
02-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Really weird stuff. Somewhat scary, somewhat amusing. Just fucked up.

lophophoras
02-19-2009, 10:00 AM
That guy has some major issues....

jayson
02-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Somewhat scary, somewhat amusing.

That's where I am with it too. I try to laugh at it because thinking about it realistically is a bit scary. I know if I were King I'd probably be a bit concerned that someone is so disturbed as to actually believe these things and make such a public display of his confusion.

William50
02-19-2009, 10:13 AM
:wtf: Wow....what a nut!

Randall Flagg
02-19-2009, 11:27 AM
This guy is from the Monterey, Ca area. He is a certified quack. He used to drive around Berkeley, Ca with a van emblazoned on all panels with this wild claim.
I suppose this is SK news, but I am tempted to send this thread away so as to not even lend a scintilla of credibility to his hallucination.

herbertwest
02-19-2009, 11:33 AM
being nosy, i bought his "book" few years ago... basically he pulls out extracts of his books to try to mention that he's responsible...

jhanic
02-19-2009, 12:33 PM
I vote to pull the thread. This idiot doesn't deserve even the attention that he's getting now.

John

jayson
02-19-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm all for moving it out of this part of the forum and into a more general off-topic area as it's not really King news, but I am against sending it to the clearing altogether. I don't think the nutjob gets any benefit from having us talk about it and we get to make fun of a crazy person. It's win-win.

jhanic
02-19-2009, 01:27 PM
You say truth!

John

flaggwalkstheline
02-19-2009, 01:32 PM
and besides everyone knows Jack Mort while being controlled by Walter is the one who actually killed Lennon

jayson
02-19-2009, 01:39 PM
:lol:

The Lady of Shadows
02-19-2009, 02:26 PM
and besides everyone knows Jack Mort while being controlled by Walter is the one who actually killed Lennon

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/coffee_spray.gif

oh my. i certainly needed the laugh that this thread provided. i so hope it doesn't go to the clearing.

the fact that this (obviously) full-blown nut job (m-o-o-n that spells nut job) actually traveled to florida to talk to the city commission is just . . . :wtf:

the idea that he's so sure of his facts, but didn't realize (or bother to investigate) that sai king's residence is outside the jurisdiction of the city commission is so . . . :wtf:

but what really gets me? the fact that he actually said that california's wildfires are the result of californians not listening to him about stephen king's connection to lennon.

ummmmmm? when did sai king get land in california? or is this loonfest saying that he's so powerful that he caused the fires with the force of his mind (a la charlie mcgee) because people wouldn't listen to him? if he's that powerful, maybe he killed lennon and is now blaming poor, innocent sai king to throw off the investigation . . . :wtf:

jayson
02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
or is this loonfest saying that he's so powerful that he caused the fires with the force of his mind (a la charlie mcgee) because people wouldn't listen to him? if he's that powerful, maybe he killed lennon and is now blaming poor, innocent sai king to throw off the investigation . . . :wtf:

Maybe it's because the beams are breaking. That's a favorite reason for why things go wrong.

The Lady of Shadows
02-19-2009, 02:36 PM
well we all know who is responsible for that don't we? yes, that's right. sai king! so maybe. . .

:lol: