PDA

View Full Version : Saddest Moment - Semi-Final

Aaron
02-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Due to the large amount of nominations, we must do this semi-final polling to determine which moments in this category will actually be in the running for the final voting. There are only ten slots available on the ballot (board restrictions) and we had seventeen moments in this category that met the minimum requirements. Those moments with more than three nominations will be moving forward automatically.

They are:

The Death of Mr. Jingles

The Death of John Coffey

The Death of Wolf

When Gard sees Peter (the beagle) hooked up like a battery in Bobbi's shed

Oy's reaction at Jake's graveside

The Death of Oy

When Olive Thorin snuck into her sleeping husband's room to lay down with him a while then snuck out before he woke up.

The end of the story when everyone is forgetting again.

Of the following moments only two will advance to final voting, based on the scoring in this poll. Please choose who your top pick is from those listed. This poll will close in one week.

The Death of Jake Chambers

Mattie's Death

The Death of Henry Leyden

The Death of Chris Chambers

Tad's death

"Now I would just sit here by myself on the sand, and look out at the Gulf, and think about my daughter, Ilse Marie Freemantle, who had weighed six pounds and four ounces at birth, whose first word had been dog, who had once brought home a large brown balloon crayoned on a piece of construction paper, shouting exultantly, "I drawed a pitcher of you, Daddy!"
Ilse Marie Freemantle.
I remember her well."

Eddie's death, and Richie saying they couldn't leave him there, because he was afraid of the dark.

Scott Landon's backstory about his father and brother

The Death of Gage Creed

alinda
02-01-2009, 12:27 PM
is wolf already in the finals then, cause this was the first thing that came to me, and then it wasnt a choice.....I picked Henry in BH , jake died a couple times and tho I am sure I cried, I knew he was still around somewhere ya know? And well, Henry was just so cool.

The Lady of Shadows
02-01-2009, 01:28 PM
well, it's pretty easy to guess what i voted for. . . .

:lol:

ManOfWesternesse
02-02-2009, 02:37 AM
DT7 (#3)

Melike
02-02-2009, 03:37 AM
Henry Leyden.

But for me, the saddest death is
Randall Flagg's.

pathoftheturtle
02-02-2009, 08:48 AM
The Death of Jake Chambers
Highly tempting, but even if this was final, at least it had a real meaning. I voted:
The Death of Gage Creed

BROWNINGS CHILDE
02-07-2009, 02:36 AM
Chris Chambers

Brice
02-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Did we stop the notifications of polls we haven't voted in? :unsure:

I voted for the cujo one.

BROWNINGS CHILDE
02-07-2009, 03:10 AM
I received no notification:cry: