PDA

View Full Version : Comic Discounts Available to TDT Members

turtlex
01-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Hey Comic Tower Junkies -

Dave Hinchberger from the Overlook Connection Bookstore and Press has graciously offered us a discount on the Stand Hardcover books from his site.

Please use the following coupon code when ordering : TowerStand

You can follow this link to the Overlook Connection Stand HC items :

http://overlookconnection.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=stand+1+captain+trips+HC

The discount code above will give you a 10% discount on any hardcover and / or slipcase and slipcased set in The Stand series!

This includes both the regular and variant cover books.

Many thanks to Dave for his support of the TDT members.

The Lady of Shadows
01-27-2009, 02:32 PM
wow pam. how'd you hook us up for that. i don't even read the graphic novels/comics and i might use that. :D

thanks for looking out for us!

:grouphug:

turtlex
01-27-2009, 02:36 PM
I wish I could take the credit, but I'm just the happy messenger.

Dave made me the offer for a discount for the whole site in an email and of course we gladly accepted!

Gee... money off a cool King related graphic novel?!? Okey-dokey!

Honestly, it's very cool of him. :thumbsup:

turtlex
01-28-2009, 02:33 AM
We've had another discount offer made to us from Dave at the Overlook Connection Bookstore and Press....

He's offering 10% off to all TDT members on any of his available Dark Tower comics.

This offer is good now through the end of February 2009 only.

Here's the link to his list of eligible DT comic items : http://overlookconnection.com/product_info.php?products_id=8267

The coupon code is : DarkTowerTen

They do ship internationally.

Thanks again to Dave for his support of all TDT members!

bast_imret
01-28-2009, 06:03 AM
Can you shed a little light on why the price difference between the HC and the HC with Slipcase is $30? Is the slipcase alone really worth $30? I'm asking out of ignorance here, I really don't know.

lophophoras
01-28-2009, 06:08 AM
Dave charges $30 for his slipcases.

But be aware that it can take up to two months after the release of the book to get the slipcase.

I'm still waiting on my slipcased hardcover copy of Long Road Home & Just After Sunset.

turtlex
01-28-2009, 09:09 AM
First, there's nothing ignorant about a question. Please always ask.

As Lop said - Yeah, the slipcase will delay the item for sure, definitely something to consider. I did order them, I think the price is worth it, and the slipcases look good and protect the books.

Also, you can still get the 10% off on just the books. You don't have to get the slipcases, not if you don't want them.

turtlex
01-30-2009, 02:28 AM
This thread will be used to list any/all discount offers made to our members.