PDA

View Full Version : Some of my stuff

Nanidesuka
01-18-2009, 01:46 PM
i saw the art forum and thought "why not?" ^^

My apologies, these are pretty big files. Bear with me, yes?

It's a raven. Sorta. Instead of matte black i wanted it to be rainbow.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/yuberfeltz34/rainbowbird2.jpg

An angel, really. I like drawing wings.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/yuberfeltz34/Be_My_Angel_Always_by_Nanidesuka.jpg

Another Angel, done in pen~
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/yuberfeltz34/nudeangel.jpg

And...i don't know. My ID, you could say. ^^;
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/yuberfeltz34/Soubi_gots_a_Cookie__3_by_Nanidesuk.jpg

Heather19
01-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Great stuff. I particularly like that first angel.

Daghain
01-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Very nice! I hope when I get a new Towerpedia Artwork contest going, you'll join in!

gsvec
01-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Very nice work - and I agree about that first angel. Lovely!!

Heather19
01-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Very nice! I hope when I get a new Towerpedia Artwork contest going, you'll join in!

Yes, when are we going to get those going again. I've been itching for a new one.

Daghain
01-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Very, very soon. This week sometime for sure. :D

The Cosmic Geek
01-18-2009, 05:38 PM
These are really good! I really like those wings on the first angel you drew. You have a nice anime/manga feel to your art. Are you a fan of that?

Nanidesuka
01-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Thanks, all~ Yes, i'm an anime fan. ^^ Not sure how you could have guessed...xD

I'd love to join in on a contest one day, once i get a better feel for this place~

Childe Oliver
01-18-2009, 10:32 PM
These are very good!! I hope to see more soon.

Nanidesuka
01-19-2009, 09:54 AM
These are very good!! I hope to see more soon.

Thank you~ you very well might. ^^

jayson
01-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Very nice Nanidesuka. :)
Thanks for sharing it with us.
I look forward to seeing more.

Sir_Boomme
01-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Thanks, all~ Yes, i'm an anime fan. ^^ Not
sure how you could have guessed...xD

I'd love to join in on a contest one day, once i get a better feel for this place~

hi nan,
welcome...
your drawings are some of the best i've seen so far on the site. your sense of perspective, construction and technical abilities are great.
having a fine arts degree from the university of texas, i've had many many drawing courses, sat through hundreds of critiques of my work...and given hundreds of critiques to others...so i'm not just blowing smoke up your ass.

while i appreciate anime...can't say i'm a huge fan of it... but from your drawings, i can tell you have a lot of talent. i especially like the second angel.
i'd like to see if you've explored other styles of drawing- other than anime. since anime tends to be very two dimensional, i'd like to possibly see some work you've done that shows deeper shading and a more 3d effect? (the second angel is definitely a step in that direction)

keep up the great work and please post more.

Nanidesuka
01-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Thanks, all~ Yes, i'm an anime fan. ^^ Not
sure how you could have guessed...xD

hi nan,
welcome...
your drawings are some of the best i've seen so far on the site. your sense of perspective, construction and technical abilities are great.
having a fine arts degree from the university of texas, i've had many many drawing courses, sat through hundreds of critiques of my work...and given hundreds of critiques to others...so i'm not just blowing smoke up your ass.

while i appreciate anime...can't say i'm a huge fan of it... but from your drawings, i can tell you have a lot of talent. i especially like the second angel.
i'd like to see if you've explored other styles of drawing- other than anime. since anime tends to be very two dimensional, i'd like to possibly see some work you've done that shows deeper shading and a more 3d effect? (the second angel is definitely a step in that direction)

keep up the great work and please post more.

Thank you very much, i'm flattered someone of your experience thinks so well of my art. ^^

Yes, i've got some self-taught experience in realism and i can do my fair share of shading, and though i do draw quite a lot of anime, i still love doing more realistic drawings. I'll certainly post what i have soon, which isn't much, but still.

Thanks again for the critique! It means a lot. ^^

alinda
01-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Lovely work , I too wish to see more. The contests are wonderful , and you will be quite good compitition I am sure (not that we really compete of course) what I mean is you'll be a terrific asset to them. I hope you will join in the fun! :clap:

Letti
01-21-2009, 03:09 PM
The first one is my favourite. It's beautiful.

Nanidesuka
01-21-2009, 05:35 PM
Thank you both~

Lovely work , I too wish to see more. The contests are wonderful , and you will be quite good compitition I am sure (not that we really compete of course) what I mean is you'll be a terrific asset to them. I hope you will join in the fun! :clap:

The first one is my favourite. It's beautiful.