PDA

View Full Version : The Stand and Dark Tower Comic Checklists

turtlex
12-29-2008, 03:27 AM
I know some of you collect the King comics but may never journey over to the Comic Tower, so I thought I'd put this here just for your info.

I've put together a couple of checklists. One for The Stand Comics and one for The Dark Tower Comics.

Here are printable/downloadble PDFs of the checklists :

Dark Tower : http://www.thedarktower.org/checklists/TheDarkTowerComicsChecklist.pdf

The Stand : http://www.thedarktower.org/checklists/TheStandComicsChecklist.pdf

Pasiuk57
12-29-2008, 04:52 AM
Great Lists!!

turtlex
12-29-2008, 08:23 AM
Always happy to help out. Glad you like them.

Matt
12-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Really is a very wonderful job with all that.

I'm going to print one out next time I go to Denver. :rock:

turtlex
12-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Really is a very wonderful job with all that.

I'm going to print one out next time I go to Denver. :rock:

Printing one out ... the highest compliment any checklist could have!

Thanks, Matt.

Patrick
12-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Sweet! Thanks, turtlex. I just printed them both in color - quite professional and very useful.

turtlex
12-29-2008, 05:51 PM
:D

Thanks very much, Patrick !

wizardsrainbow
12-31-2008, 04:04 AM
I know some of you collect the King comics but may never journey over to the Comic Tower, so I thought I'd put this here just for your info.

I've put together a couple of checklists. One for The Stand Comics and one for The Dark Tower Comics.

Here are printable/downloadble PDFs of the checklists :

Dark Tower : http://www.thedarktower.org/checklists/TheDarkTowerComicsChecklist.pdf

The Stand : http://www.thedarktower.org/checklists/TheStandComicsChecklist.pdf

Pam-

Those are great! Thanks so much for those.

turtlex
12-31-2008, 04:33 AM
Wiz, you're very welcome. Glad to help out. They'll be updated as new stuff is issued/announced.

Ari_Racing
01-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Sorry guys to ask this, but I didn't quite understood this (posted in Liljas):

Marvel is proud to announce the highly-anticipated The Stand: Captain Trips Premiere Hardcover, collecting the first critically-acclaimed graphic fiction adaptation of Stephen King�s seminal novel, will be released EXCLUSIVELY to direct market retailers on March 10th at a special Stand Advance Release Opening at 9pm local time. This hardcover collects the entire The Stand: Captain Trips limited series by the superstar creative team of writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four, Angel: Revelations),Eisner-nominated artist Mike Perkins (Captain America, House of M: Avengers) and Eisner-winning colorist Laura Martin (Astonishing X-Men) with two stunning covers�one by the red-hot Lee Bermejo and a limited edition gatefold cover by Perkins. King fans should know that both editions are available ONLY in comic shops across the country, and through online comics and collected editions sellers.

In the tradition of Civil War and Secret Invasion, The Stand: Captain Trips Premiere HC will debut amid a flurry of mainstream and hobby market press, with Marvel providing retailers an array of complimentary promotional tools.

�Marvel is excited to present this unique opportunity to our partners in the direct market who�ve helped make The Stand such a success,� explained David Gabriel, Marvel Senior Vice President of Sales. �We appreciate their overwhelming support for The Stand: Captain Trips and want to thank them with the option of either the regular cover or the limited edition gatefold cover.�

Does this mean that neither of the two HC editions will be put for sale at AMAZON.COM?

I don't trust many comic shops....I was cheated for 360 dollars two years ago by one and now I only trust AMAZON when I have to made large purchases (I buy more or less 25 HCs)

turtlex
01-17-2009, 03:13 PM
Ari - Yes, that's how I read it - only available via comic shops.

And right from Marvel's site : Marvel announces that THE STAND: CAPTAIN TRIPS hardcover will be released exclusively to comic shops.

However, I just checked the latest PREVIEWS ( comic pre-orders ) and it's not listed there. Perhaps it will be in the next round.

I also just double checked a couple of online comic places I use - and they don't have it available for order yet.

Now, it's due in March, so normally - for a comic pre-order, January would be pre-order time.

Wish I had more info, but right now - I don't.