PDA

View Full Version : eye abrasions

Diggity Of The Eld
12-17-2008, 08:23 AM
I had a sinus infection and abrasions on both eyes last week. Don't know how all that happened to coincide and combine to make a HELLISH week, but needless to say having a migraine and simultaneous scratches on your f'n corneas (from contact lenses) is no fun.

Won't even begin to really delve into the painful symptoms, but it sucked.

Was out of work for a week, but hey hey I'm back and I can see again so I'm happy for that. :rose:

Odetta
12-17-2008, 08:35 AM
ugh... that sucks! Do you have to wear an eye patch? :pirate:

Aesculapius
12-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Too many GB's?

Seriously, smoke will infect your eyes like that.

Diggity Of The Eld
12-17-2008, 10:10 AM
hahaha too many GB's.

NO MY FRIEND, NEVER TOO MANY GB'S!!! :)

Yeah Smoke can be f'ed up, but man I've been smokin' for a good 14+ years without any problem like scratches on my cornea. This was totally my contact lenses. We've been running the heat pretty heavily lately, I slept in them a couple times. All I can think of is that they got REALLY dry at night and scratched me up.

Literally I couldn't handle ANY light at all last week. It was painful. I felt burning in my eyes. PLUS i had a migraine from the sinus infection. It was messed up.

Not even the sweet sweet GB could distract me from the pain.

No eye patch, but I wish I had one. I did go out and buy some sweet Buddy Holly style Ray Bans.

Aesculapius
12-17-2008, 11:24 AM
:rofl:

Sorry about your discomfort, though. That shit happened to me a month ago. Except, my infection WAS probably due to the fact that I was smoking too much. :lol:

Diggity Of The Eld
12-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Just keep that shit outta your eyes haha.

SMOOOKE GETS IN YOUR EEEEEYES /singing