PDA

View Full Version : TDT.com Store Questions and Requests

Daghain
12-11-2008, 08:13 AM
For those of you who didn't know, we have a TDT.com store located here:

http://www.cafepress.com/growbag

This thread is for questions, comments, and requests for merchandise from the store. I'll do what I can to get you what you want, but remember I have to work under Cafe Press' rules. :)

All proceeds of the store go to the Haven Foundation.

Matt
12-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Thanks for re vamping this for us Daggers :wub:

Please have a look you guys, it's some really nice stuff.

Daghain
12-11-2008, 08:31 AM
And it's only going to get better. I'm just getting started...:D

Also, most of the stuff there now has the TDT.com logo on it. Because we have a "basic" store, we can only have one piece of artwork for each item. I will be changing some of the TDT.com logo stuff to custom artwork as we go, so if you want something let me know. I can also change artwork so you can order something and then change it back later, so keep that in mind as an option. Also keep in mind a have a "real" job and I will get to your requests as soon as I can. :)

The Lady of Shadows
12-11-2008, 12:46 PM
And it's only going to get better. I'm just getting started...:D

Also, most of the stuff there now has the TDT.com logo on it. Because we have a "basic" store, we can only have one piece of artwork for each item. I will be changing some of the TDT.com logo stuff to custom artwork as we go, so if you want something let me know. I can also change artwork so you can order something and then change it back later, so keep that in mind as an option. Also keep in mind a have a "real" job and I will get to your requests as soon as I can. :)

wait. you mean THIS isn't your real job? i'm so disillusioned.

:lol:

Daghain
12-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Well, my mortgage company kind of frowns on being paid in beambucks. :lol:

I did tweak a couple things in the store today, so feel free to look around.

Matt
12-11-2008, 01:24 PM
I just upgraded the store to the Premium (they give a 15 day free trial :rock:)--so you might have much more to look at now.

razz
12-11-2008, 01:38 PM
can i request Darkthought's Oy on stuff? :)

The Lady of Shadows
12-11-2008, 01:41 PM
evil, evil cafepress store.

evil, evil matt for revamping it to include things i need. (yeah, i said need :P )

evil, evil ease of bookmarking the store so i don't have to type in the url.

evil, evil fact that i already had a username and password and it knew my credit card number.

:wtf:

Daghain
12-11-2008, 02:03 PM
I just upgraded the store to the Premium (they give a 15 day free trial :rock:)--so you might have much more to look at now.

Oh, now it's going to be fun! Very cool!

And yes, razz, your request is duly noted. Anything specific you're interested in? T-shirt, mug?

gsvec
12-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Fun stuff!! Any chance for a polo - either short or long sleeve - with the TDT logo? I have a sweatshirt I got a while back, but would love a polo (and that large coffee mug!).

Daghain
12-11-2008, 05:53 PM
I will see what I can do. I'm not sure Cafe Press has a polo.

ETA: More goodies in the store! Check it out!

turtlex
12-12-2008, 03:09 AM
Awesome Daggers !

Daghain
12-12-2008, 08:06 AM
Thanks! I'm hoping we can make some bucks off thing thing for the Haven Foundation. :)

Heather19
12-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Very nice Dags!

The Lady of Shadows
12-17-2008, 02:00 PM
well, this is a good news/bad news post.

the bad news. i got my order from the newly minted growbag store (that's actually what it says on my receipt :lol: ). and the printing on my logo notecards was completely screwed. they didn't align them correctly so the logo was WAY far down and thedarktower.org was only 1/2 printed. :(

the GOOD news. i filled out the online form and within hours had a response from them. they said they were very sorry for the inconvenience and hoped i would continue to purchase from the store in the future. they are sending me a new set of cards with quicker shipping and they said because they didn't want me to incur any additional costs because of their mistake (and that's a quote) i should either keep the damaged cards or dispose of them.

so, i'm getting new cards. cafe press is standing behind the store 100%. and they're calling the store the "growbag". :wtf:

the bumbler postcards were perfect by the way. :)

Matt
12-17-2008, 02:08 PM
WOOHOO!!

They are very good at fixing their mistakes.

The Lady of Shadows
12-17-2008, 02:22 PM
i've ordered from that other dark tower store several times and never had a problem. oh, and the dilbert store. i :wub: dilbert. so this is the first time i've ever had to contact them with a problem.

i have to say i'm impressed with their customer service and their response time. :) most online places take at least 24-48 hours just to respond to an inquiry. cafe press responded within i think 3 hours. and didn't even ask a question - just "oh, it's wrong? our bad. we'll fix it."

Matt
12-17-2008, 03:10 PM
that other dark tower (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?t=1281) store

:o

The Lady of Shadows
12-17-2008, 03:12 PM
:blush:

but, but. . .
this store wasn't there then.
really.
and, and. . .

:sneaks out of thread in shame:

Daghain
12-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Well, I am certainly happy they offered to fix the problem, t/s.

Their website takes a LOT on faith that it is what they say it is, so I appreciate the feedback.

Let me know if you don't get what you asked for. Trust me, they do NOT want me in their hair! :lol:

The Lady of Shadows
12-17-2008, 08:39 PM
Well, I am certainly happy they offered to fix the problem, t/s.

Their website takes a LOT on faith that it is what they say it is, so I appreciate the feedback.

Let me know if you don't get what you asked for. Trust me, they do NOT want me in their hair! :lol:

:scared:

ummmmmm, no one wants that.

Daghain
12-17-2008, 08:54 PM
My point EXACTLY. DO NOT make the accountant make a phone call. :lol: