PDA

View Full Version : Norman Wins!!!! (huge secret invasion spoilers)

flaggwalkstheline
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
HA HA AH I read the end of secret invasion and Norman osbourne killed veranke, got shield disbanded and is now as powerful as the president!
YAYYYY
Any story without spiderman that has the goblin in it: I'm rooting for the goblin! thats why i love thunderbolts so much

What do you other marvel zombies have to say about this?

Sam
12-05-2008, 12:41 PM
You root for the goblin???? Why the hell would you do that????

Rjeso
12-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Haha, yeah, I heard about Norman stealing the kill from Wolverine. Pretty funny.

flaggwalkstheline
12-05-2008, 01:40 PM
You root for the goblin???? Why the hell would you do that????

cause he's a badass thats why! did u see him mauling swordsman in thunderbolts? it was awesome! he freakin crucified him!
he's like lex luthor n joker at the same time with superhuman strength thrown in to boot!
plus he nailed gwen stacy b4 behind peters back! (see the infamous sins past story)
how wrong is that?!:P

Sam
12-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Given that he freaking killed Gwen for the fun of it. Yeah it may have been Peter's webline, but it was the Goblin's plan to kill her all along.

flaggwalkstheline
12-05-2008, 09:19 PM
he's in the big time now!
a few years ago he was spidermans arch enemy and from the pages of thunderbolts and secret invasion and the upcoming dark reign he is now a villain in the same league as doctor doom, because of him tony stark is a wanted criminal!
see how he likes being hunted down by an oppressive big brother figure!

heh when the ironman movie came out me n some of my friends picketed it with protest signs that said stuff like "Tony Stark is a fascist" and "Steve Rogers' blood is on his hands!" and "Repeal superhuman registration!" it was funny