PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter Movie Discussion *possible movie spoilers*

Pages : [1] 2

Jackie
09-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Ok, so being a dedicated Harry Potter fan I've read all the books and have seen all the movies that are out so far. After about three long years of waiting for the fifth movie to come it, it finally made it to a theatre near me. Me and my cousin we extrealy hyped to go see HP and the Order of the Phoenix when it came out the first day. The excitment was quickly taken over with disapointment. They left out SO many important and informing parts. It was nothing that i expected, and in my view it may have been very confusing to people who only see the movies and have never read the book, because of it's constant sceen/chapter jumping. I'd have you know hey skipped whole chapters at a time!! I know this thread is extreamly late considering that this movie came out more then a year ago but at that time i wasn't a part of this web site, and I'm just curious to see/find out if there were any other disapointed HP fans after viewing that movie.

ManOfWesternesse
09-18-2008, 12:52 AM
Not disapointed in the movie, no.
There's absolutely always a lot of tough decisions to be made in the Book to Movie adaptation, and in the case of the HP movies so far, I think they've done a reasonable job, withing the time limitations for the movies. (& I'm one of those who would hapily have sat through 3x24-hour LotR Movies if necessary to get the whole story accross!)
Really, the only way to better it would have been to split the longer Books into 2 movies each (which they may intend doing with DH?)

Jackie
09-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Well i did like the other movies, just not five, i mean i know of coure the movie would have been too long to put every last detail in but they left out many important parts. And i personaaly thought that it might have been hard for people who don't read the books to follow it. I mean of coure i could because i read the books and in my mind put in the parts and gaps they left out. I peronally think it was the director, because they had the same director from 1-4 but for some reason changed at OotP But i heard that the old director is back for The Half Blood Prince, so i think it will be good.

MonteGss
09-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Best to worst for the Harry Potter movies, imo.

Jackie
09-18-2008, 06:33 PM
See, i liked the special affects of five, but i just don't like how they left out important stuff. If they would have put everything in then it would have been the best one and my favorite. My favorite would have to be either four or three. But i think i like four the most, it was just really good. :)

educatedlady
09-18-2008, 08:39 PM
Best to worst for the Harry Potter movies, imo.

Totally agreed. I didn't think anything would beat 3 for me but 5 did. Now we'll see where the next few rank.

Jackie
09-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Like i said i heard the old director [movies1-4] is back and he did a good job so i'm looking forward to HBP. I'm just so mad that they post poned it's release almost a whole year!! :onfire:

Unfound One
09-18-2008, 09:58 PM
It starts off slow, but bear with it. (Also, does anybody know what movie this is ACTUALLY from?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXnt8_okeRA

Jackie
09-18-2008, 10:06 PM
:wtf::lol::rofl::wtf::lol::rofl::wtf::lol::rofl:

Unfound One
09-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny. Especially the part about Twilight.
(I like Twilight too.):ninja:

Jackie
09-18-2008, 10:38 PM
I just think it's funny because that was so me when i found out that HBP release was pushed back :lol:

JQ The Gunslinger
09-21-2008, 05:46 PM
i hated the 5th movie also. What really pissed me off so much was the talk dumbledore and harry had in the book. It was one of the best meetings ever, about why Voldemort choose harry and all that.In the book its like 50 pages. in the movie its seriously 2 secs. i was so pissed

Jackie
09-21-2008, 05:52 PM
i hated the 5th movie also. What really pissed me off so much was the talk dumbledore and harry had in the book. It was one of the best meetings ever, about why Voldemort choose harry and all that.In the book its like 50 pages. in the movie its seriously 2 secs. i was so pissed

Yes! I agree! That's definitly ONE of the parts that i was pissed that they cut short/cut out. Another was the letters in the begining. In the book he got several letters from seperate people. The one i was MOST pissed about though is the one [i think it was] dumbledore sent about his aunt and uncle HAVING to let him stay there. Personally that explains the whole origin of Harry Potter to me, WHY he stayed at his aunt and uncles house, WHY they didn't put him in foster care, WHY no matter what they took care of him.

Empath of the White
09-22-2008, 03:49 PM
I think them watering down Umbridge and cutting the scene with Neville's parents in St. Mungos was sloppy filmmaking. I mean, if I hadn't read the books, I'd probably care more about Neville if I had seen how bad off his parents were. Plus Umbridge wasn't near as evil as she was in the book. Here she just reminded me of my high school principal, minus a mullet.

Jackie
09-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Yea! I was mad about that part too. It was such an emotional part where we really got to connect with Nevil and his parents.

JQ The Gunslinger
09-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Oh shoot i totally forgot that they edited out Nevilles parents. Psh yea thats why he's everyone's fav person that they want to succeed. And it also explained why he was tryin so hard at DOA. Dang i hate this movie!

Jean
10-08-2008, 03:06 AM
I am watching it right now. Unfortunately, I can't keep the order - I have previously watched only the very first movie, and am going to watch the rest later, in the order I can get.

Dolores Umbridge is terrific!

Jackie
11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Yea she was well played but by the end of the movie I wanted to kill her...*EH-EM* ><

Jean
11-05-2008, 01:03 AM
that was the very point

Jackie
11-05-2008, 01:32 AM
I know but reading it in the book and hearing her do it in the movie is two completly different things its just so......AGRAVATING....lol

John_and_Yoko
11-05-2008, 01:33 AM
I know but reading it in the book and hearing her do it in the movie is two completly different things its just so......AGRAVATING....lol

I beg to differ--it was aggravating in BOTH.

>.<

Jackie
11-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Haha true but at least in the book we didn't have to actually HEAR it.....

John_and_Yoko
11-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Haha true but at least in the book we didn't have to actually HEAR it.....

"Hem, hem."

I count that as hearing it--especially when it's done over and over and OVER....

>.<

Harrald
11-05-2008, 07:10 AM
I liked the newspaper and "Rules" montage as a way to show the decline of Hogwarts. There is no way to make a movie that would make everyone happy. You gota make cuts somewhere for time, timing and budget.

I wasn't happy with the casting of Imelda Staunton as Dolores Umbridge. She didn't convey how mean and vicious the character was meant to be.

It's good that the next book is being split into a pair of films. It'll be sad when we don't have anymore "Harry Potter" events to look forward too.

Jackie
11-05-2008, 04:34 PM
I know that it being such a long book and them only making one movie out of it that they would have to make cuts but they left out some MAJOR important parts

Yea it's so sad...it's all comming to an end :(

mystima
11-06-2008, 07:36 PM
they could have at least did the O.W.L. tests like the book.:(

Jackie
11-06-2008, 07:42 PM
yea but the part I was most pissed about was how they left basically ALL of the letters that came in the beginning the most imortant one being the one from Dumbldore telling aunt petuna [sp?] she was not to kick Harry out of the house cause of the promis she made...it's like the whole origin of Harry Potter and why they let him stay instead of just putting him in a foster home or something

mystima
11-07-2008, 09:50 AM
yes i agree about the letters as well...would have loved to have seen that in the film as well...also the mirror that sirius gave harry...didn't like the fact that sirius gave him the photo of the old order of the pheonix instead of moody as well.

Jackie
11-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Yea and the mirror is a HUGE part in the future books/movies so I just wonder how they are going to try and pull that off now

bishman
11-22-2008, 07:02 AM
I thought this movie was cool. Like people said its hard to please everyone. I mean i hated GOF movie when it came out but a few viewings down the line and i was loving it.

What i dont like is the hate David Yates is gettin. Everyones gotta remember just because the movie might not be the best adapatation isent just the directors fault. OOTP had a new screenwriter as aposed to the previous films ( which was steve kloves). Yes the director has a huge part to play but its just not down to him. And if you asking me he is far from the worst director the Potter movies have seen since the first movie came out.

1.Chris Columbus- Good adaptation book way way way to cheesy and childesh
2.Kinda the same as movie one less childesh i guess.
3. Alfonso Cauron- Great LOOKING movie but the adaption was poor.
4. Mike Newell - Good looking movie, ok adaptation but too much was changed around. Dont even get me started on the whole Barty Crouch Jnr storyline.

5.David Yates - Great looking movie the best acting so far. Yates did the best he could with the script he was given. And out of all the directors he seems the one whos more of a fan of the books than the others. The producer david heyman seems a big fan of the books but he seems to be more about the money in my opnion more than pleasing the fans.

As for the trailers,clips,photos and transcripts from the early screenings Half Blood Prince seems like it will definitly be the best Potter movie so far and as for Yates doing this movie and Part 1 and Part 2 of The Deathly Hallows im all for it.

Well thats my two cents.

sarah
11-22-2008, 08:36 AM
Hey there everyone. They released a new trailer this weekend for The Half Blood Prince. It looks freaking awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ8dXUtxY4A

Jackie
11-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Wow. That's pretty awsome. Much better then the last 'trailer' they released. I can't wait to see the movie they just better not fuck this one up like they did with HP OOTP

bishman
11-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Jackie you really have some beef with OOTP. Gotta love you for for always speaking your min. That trailer is about a week old but it is by far the best HP trailer thats ever been released no doubt.

inertia1215
11-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Wow. That's pretty awsome. Much better then the last 'trailer' they released. I can't wait to see the movie they just better not fuck this one up like they did with HP OOTP

I couldn't agree with you more! I left the theater just ranting about how they ruined the story. Although this trailer looks great, I am very nervous.

This is by far my favorite HP book....I think I will re-read it after I am done with another reading of the Hobbit.

I really, really, really, hope some redemption can be made although my expectations are low despite the terrific trailer.

Jackie
11-22-2008, 07:16 PM

I couldn't agree with you more! I left the theater just ranting about how they ruined the story. Although this trailer looks great, I am very nervous.

This is by far my favorite HP book....I think I will re-read it after I am done with another reading of the Hobbit.

I really, really, really, hope some redemption can be made although my expectations are low despite the terrific trailer.

Yes as soon as the credits started rolling you should have seen me I was in such utter shock that I sat there withmy mouth open for a good minute or two

And yes this is my favorite book too so they better not mess it up :angry:

Aaron
11-23-2008, 11:21 AM
This was also my favorite book of the series. And it looks like they have done right by it. But really, OOTP wasn't that bad. It was certainly a better film than books 3 & 4 were.

I would say Chamber of Secrets is the best one that's been made so far.

Aaron
11-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Thanks for posting that, bishman. I was just going to point out that there have been numerous directors for the series, not just two, as was implied.

The first two films were very different from the following ones for me, in both style and quality. The directors of the third and fourth films just didnt get it. Like they had no real understanding of the scope of the novels they were adapting. I felt like the fifth movie, though nowhere near as well done as the first two, was getting closer to their quality, mainly just because the acting was actually decent, which was the biggest thing missing from films 3 and 4.

sarah
11-24-2008, 05:31 PM
I loved this book so much. The movies never really do the books justice, imo. I think this one might actually come close to doing so.

MonteGss
11-24-2008, 09:52 PM
The first two films by Columbus were horrible!! The kids were still too young to be considered "actors." They were cardboard cutouts of the characters. I'm looking forward to the new movie!!

mystima
11-26-2008, 09:03 PM
YouTube - Lindsay Lohan Meets Harry Potter

Lindsay Lohan meets Harry Potter
thought this would give you a few laughs

Empath of the White
11-27-2008, 07:59 AM
The thing about cutting the OWLS, is that it was another chance to show us how evil Umbridge was. I think Imelda could have pulled it off. She did a pretty good job with the role. Here's hoping she gets her scene in DH.:evil:

Jackie
11-29-2008, 10:28 AM
:rofl:

JQ The Gunslinger
01-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Im looking foward to watching a good series being ruined. The last movie made me so pissed. They are also making book 7 into 2 movies. Where do you think the 7th movie end? Has to be a cliffhanger right?

Empath of the White
01-24-2009, 05:28 AM
Hmmm....maybe after Harry and company get to Shell Cottage with Dobby's body?.

sarah
01-24-2009, 08:35 AM
I'm guessing it'll be right after godric's hollow

AlishaRiley
02-11-2009, 05:14 PM
The new movie has me pretty fucking excited;
the fact that we'll get to see a hell of a lot more of Helena Bonham Carter is the main reason. :wub: She is THE sexiest woman in the world.

flaggwalkstheline
02-11-2009, 06:01 PM
they better not mess it up, its my favorite book in the series, no kiddie-crap pandering in the half blood prince
book 7 pissed me off for retconning the ending of this one 2 but thats a different rant

sarah
03-06-2009, 08:13 AM
newest trailer :panic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HwmBnIhlzI

Ka-mai
03-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Holy crap I am excited after seeing those trailers! :panic:

I think they're going to separate the 7th one right when they get taken to Malfoy Manor.

Empath of the White
03-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Makes sense. Its too bad casual fans who know Harry by the movies along don't have any kind of emotional connection to Dobby. That part had me bawling.

Apparently this one is rated PG....I guess they'll be cleaning up the Sectumsempra scene quite a bit.

Ka-mai
03-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Oi, how would you clean that up? Papercut? :rolleyes: Maybe just use another spell entirely, since the films are perfectly fine with making up bullshit spells.

Lady_Macbeth
03-08-2009, 09:50 PM

Naw, I think they got it right this time! It looks AMAZING. Thank you so much maerlyn for sharing this. Also, it's good to see they didn't cut quidditch out of this one.

Melike
03-09-2009, 02:04 AM
It looks awesome, and I am excited for the quidditch scenes, too. It was my main reason not to like HP OOTP.
I love that dark atmosphere!!! :excited:

Nerak
03-09-2009, 05:21 AM
It looks soooooooo dark. I mean, I read the book and all, but didn't think it was THAT dark. Can't wait for it to open...July is too far away.... :(

Melike
03-09-2009, 07:36 AM
It looks soooooooo dark. I mean, I read the book and all, but didn't think it was THAT dark. Can't wait for it to open...July is too far away.... :(

It always happens! Tired of waiting so long, and eagerly...http://militarysos.com/forum/images/smilies/taptap.gif

Ka-mai
03-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Honestly I never liked the quidditch scenes, they look terrible. They're so obviously CG and greenscreen, it's like they didn't even try to make it look real.

I actually like movies more if they use as little CG as possible, the closer you stay to what is within your grasp the less potential to look ridiculously tacky. Case in point: Lucas's horrible new additions to the original Star Wars series. Actually, just the whole new trilogy.

jemaher
03-11-2009, 03:24 PM
I have decided to watch the movies as they come and finish the series after the movies are done so that I HAVE NO UNMET EXPECTATIONS,

sarajean
05-09-2009, 06:54 AM
pictures of the shell cottage from the set of DH. (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=55271)

Lily-sai
05-09-2009, 07:06 AM
Aw, sj, now THAT looks like a place I'd love to dwell in!

This waiting is so.. what was that word again? excuriating? no. I've lost my inner English dictionary, AGAIN. halp me, please? Anyway, you know what I mean. I've even set up a countdown "clock" in FB for this movie. It will be wonderful to step in Hogwarts after such a long time. ahhhhh.

sarajean
05-09-2009, 07:12 AM
well, liisa, those pictures are from the NEXT movie, but i know what you mean. i just didn't know where else to put them. :P

i saw your timer, and i was considering stealing it. :evil:

Lily-sai
05-09-2009, 07:25 AM
I know that you know that I knew it was from the next movie. :evil: :lol:

I'm considering to learn how to knit, at last. So I can make myself a cool Ravenclaw scarf. Expect to see pictures of me strangling myself with it (I'm crap at knitting).

sarajean
05-09-2009, 07:27 AM
if you do...you will have to make one for me, too. :P

Lily-sai
05-09-2009, 07:30 AM
I will. I'm expecting screams of horror when you receive my.. something.
'Is that supposed to be a SCARF??' :evil:

sarajean
05-09-2009, 07:33 AM
:lol:

Ka-mai
05-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Sweet, Ravenclaw scarves. They only ever make Gryffindor and Slytherin... there's four houses, people!

My sister bought this poster. It kind of amuses me how even in poster form, Ron is overshadowed by the name of Harry Potter. Okay, maybe I'm reading into it too much. :P
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3569/3392273794_ab659eb33f.jpg

sarajean
05-09-2009, 02:20 PM
aw. lookit quidditch ron. :wub:

Unfound One
05-09-2009, 08:46 PM
YouTube - New Half-Blood Prince Commercial

sarajean
05-09-2009, 09:07 PM
:excited:

Dud-a-chum?
06-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Sweet, Ravenclaw scarves. They only ever make Gryffindor and Slytherin... there's four houses, people!

My sister bought this poster. It kind of amuses me how even in poster form, Ron is overshadowed by the name of Harry Potter. Okay, maybe I'm reading into it too much. :P
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3569/3392273794_ab659eb33f.jpg

Hey, at least they're actually LETTING him play Quidditch this time around (Only a movie late :rolleyes:)

<ô> bango skank <ô>
06-05-2009, 04:55 PM
knitting? you should join SPEW. Hermy could use the help, and i'd love a tea cosey hat.

sarah
07-08-2009, 08:40 PM
I have my tickets for the 12:02am showing!! :excited:

Have you finished the book yet, sugarpop?

Girlystevedave
07-08-2009, 08:44 PM
I CANNOT wait for this! It's the first one I'll get to see in the theater. :excited:

pixiedark76
07-08-2009, 09:25 PM
This trailer looks AWESOME! Book 6 is definitely my most favorite of the series! I have always thought that this was the darkest book of the series also. I think (from seeing the trailer) that this movie will do the book justice! I can't wait.

Although this movie is one I will NOT take my children to see! This movie looks way to scary!

Woofer
07-09-2009, 03:25 AM
I wish we could all go together to see it! That would be super awesome.

Unfound One
07-14-2009, 02:43 PM
Almost 6 hours away for me! :panic:

sarah
07-15-2009, 06:17 AM
awww! Harry looked so wittle in hagger's chair with his dangling chucks. :lol:

I give it a solid B. Good job movie people for not fucking up the book too much. Nice job with all the googlely eyes and teenage love drama. So why'd they have to burn down the Weasley's house?

Lav Lav was HILARIOUS!

mystima
07-15-2009, 04:30 PM
yeah and also theytotally left out the Dursleys.

not to mention thethe other memories of where the possible horcruxes might be at and what they would be:onfire:

ola
07-15-2009, 06:06 PM
First impressions: a good film rendition of a longish book. I'm glad they gave it at least 2 1/2 hours, even though you end up wishing there was more, of course.

So why'd they have to
burn down the Weasley's house?

I agree. This whole scene seemed a little out of place for me, especially since it's the only time we get to see Lupin and Tonks.

turtlex
07-16-2009, 03:46 AM
FYI US Folks - "J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life," Thursday, July 16 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

educatedlady
07-16-2009, 07:38 AM
I'm not reading any of the spoilers but I just want to ask if it is worth it. All the people I've talked to so far has told me it was a waste of money.

sarah
07-16-2009, 08:38 AM
It's a Harry Potter movie, of course you have to see it on the big screen. I haven't liked any of the movies but have seen them all in the theater. I would say that HBP is the best of them.

EDIT: i would say that I was a bit disappointed that they didn't fully set up The Deathly Hallows. There was stuff said in HBP that sets up some important stuff in DH that wasn't said in the movie.

turtlex
07-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Just heard from a friend who is a huge HP fan... and she said this is the best movie yet, and she had a great time.

idk, my bff jill?
07-16-2009, 08:51 AM
I keep hearing very mixed reviews about the movie, but I'm still stoked to see it.
Waiting 'til the 22nd, not so exciting.
I heard you could have paid $42 to watch it yesterday, but fuck that.

turtlex
07-16-2009, 09:15 AM
Rotten Tomatoes has it at 87% on the Tomatometer ( which covers 161 reviewers as of right this second!! )

Top Reviewers have it at a 90%.

Those are high rankings, indicating at least the critics are liking it.

HBP on RT (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/harry_potter_and_the_half_blood_prince/)

Seymour_Glass
07-16-2009, 11:28 AM
I liked it a lot. It might be my favorite so far. And I can forgive the lack of Deathly Hallows set up, cause that shiznit's gonna be two flicks.

The weasley house scene didn't make a lot of sense. But I think the movie flowed astonishingly well, considering it's half Hannibal Rising and half romantic comedy.

Unfound One
07-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Toni - definitely worth it.
Go see it in theaters.

Ka-mai
07-17-2009, 04:54 PM
I saw it! This is easily the best one so far. Radcliffe apparently learned to act between movie 5 and 6 (better late than never?) and Gambon didn't do his "Dumbledore on crack" deal either.

The only real problem I had was the Christmas scene with Bellatrix and Greyback descending from the sky to wreak havoc for no reason whatsoever. And I mean, did Tonks and Lupin really need to be there? Really? Also, nobody introduced Greyback. Okay, there was a wanted poster. We have no idea who he is, that he's a werewolf, anything. It's just "okay random guy go!"

Other than that, great job. Although I did get the giggles when everyone saluted Dumbledore... I felt like it was a rock concert and they were raising their candles and lighters. :P

mystima
07-19-2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah and what happened to Fluer and Bill...weren't they supposed to set up the wedding in this story. and with bill being attacked by Greyback. and why is Lupin and Tonks already married ...

Ka-mai
07-19-2009, 03:00 PM
I think Lupin and Tonks were already together just to save time setting it all up, but it didn't need to be there anyway. If you're going to cut a subplot, cut it. Don't put in ten seconds of footage that have no context so you can say you covered it.

I have a feeling Bill and Fleur's wedding will probably be cut as well. Or at least, much shorter than in the book.

sarah
07-19-2009, 06:31 PM
yeah, they did shit setting up book seven. book six does a lot of set up for the last book and barely any of that was covered. so, of course, i'm super nervous for the double deathly hallows.

idk, my bff jill?
07-22-2009, 05:57 AM
I'm a week late, but fuck it.

I'm gonna see Harry Potter today!!! :excited:

tamez
07-22-2009, 06:55 AM
i actually walked out of the theatre before it was over
i couldn't take it anymore.
i may try again at a later date but... i just thought
it sucked so bad. and it really didn't even LOOK all that good
to me. i'm all about the eye candy when i go to the movies and
it wasn't rich. it looked flat and grey to my eyes.
hated it.

Unfound One
07-22-2009, 11:52 PM

Sooooooo....?!?

Woofer
07-23-2009, 05:46 AM
*scrolls down without looking* STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD! :P I haven't seen it yet. *wolfpout*

Note to self: Harry Potter this weekend whether or not anyone else wants to go with.

idk, my bff jill?
07-23-2009, 11:24 AM

Sooooooo....?!?

So...

(Don't kill me)

It was okay.
I enjoyed it, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would, I guess.
But that's kind of stupid since I knew HBP would feel a lot like a filler (in a movie setting) given the fact that not much happens other than a certain character's inevitable assassination. It's all mostly memories and information you need to know for the last book, and not all of that can be fit into the movie.
Still, again, I liked it. I just might wait for it to come out on DVD to watch it again.

Some parts were so funny, though! :lol:
And there was so much sexual innuendo!
Half of the time, everyone in the theater was going, "WHOA! Did they seriously just do that? Ginny, get off your knees!!!"
Not to mention Ron Weasley seemed to be making a few too many trips to the herbology classroom. http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd334/POW-lah/Smileys/TeeHee.gif

And I loved it when Harry yelled at Horace Slughorn, "You don't get it! He killed my parents!" (Paraphrasing.)
I couldn't help but say, "Harry! We've been hearing about this for six fucking years already. We get it. You're an orphan. Give it a rest."
I suppose I said that a bit louder than I meant because the whole room burst into laughter. That's the kind if thing Pam would hate. :unsure:

Anyway, unlike tamez, I really liked the fact that the movie was so dark because that's the way I always saw everything in my imagination as I read...every book. And the cave where the fake replica of Salazar Slytherin's Locket lied looked exactly like I imagined it save for the outside opening which I pictured smaller.

Blah. Whatever.
Point is, yeah. Cool movie. :cool:
It would have been nice to see more of Lupin and the twins, but I'm good. :3

Darkthoughts
07-25-2009, 12:15 PM
I saw it last night, I'm somewhere inbetween Tamez and Paula.

I think they missed out every important thing that happened in the book - the movie was entertaining and everything, I loved that the dialogue was a lot more sarcastic ("I am the chosen one!" :lol: ) but it was pretty much High School Musical without the singing.

I admit that I haven't liked any of the HP films, I watch them to be pedantic, but I think that PoA was darker than HBP in the movie versions and HBP should really have been the most hard hitting one so far. The PoA director rocked, this new guy, well...has he even read the books?

There's so much stuff missed out I don't know where to start, but for example:
They didn't show Ravenclaw's diadem in the room of requirement - and in DH that's how Harry finally realises where that horcrux is, because he saw it when he was hiding the HBP's potions book.

Also, wtf?!!! the book is called THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE and this fact is given 5 seconds of recognition in the movie when Snape says "I'm the HBP!" at the end, er...wow...ok, so where were all Snape's memories that Harry sees in the occlumency lessons (that never happen) which are important to building up a picture of Snape and foreshadowing Snape's role in DH?

I just feel a bit :pullhair: about it.

sarajean
07-25-2009, 03:28 PM
um, how has no one mentioned

the absence of kreacher?!

in my opinion, that's one of the most important omissions. they can't possibly follow the story line for deathly hallows without that.

:eta: oh, and what lisa said.

Darkthoughts
07-26-2009, 10:20 AM
Yes, that too!! As soon as I watched it I thought - I have to reread it so I can complain about the film even more!! :lol:

idk, my bff jill?
07-26-2009, 10:24 AM
I never expect them to get shit like that right, so I just ignore it.
But I wanted them to be in the Room of Requirement more.

sarajean
07-26-2009, 10:27 AM
but, but...powlah!

that's an integral plot point for the final book!

if that's missing, then what the fuck?!

:eta: lisa, i just started my re-read today...for that reason!

Erin
07-27-2009, 11:36 AM
I can't believe there was no Kreacher either! GRRRR! :angry:

Nerak
07-28-2009, 08:55 AM
It was horrible for me

There was no DA no OOP, No Bill and Fleur. Why the hell did they burn down the Weasley's house? It was just all about the "yucky love stuff". Not that that was bad...but it was so much more!! They didn't even do Dumbledor's funeral!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

Ka-mai
07-31-2009, 06:08 PM
I could do without Dumbledore's funeral. A bunch of sad people eulogizing his awesomeness? No thanks. The whole "we're going to omit everything about horcruxes and leave Harry TOTALLY IN THE DARK until the next movie when we're going to half-assedly have him find Dumbledore's handwritten list of horcrux items or something" really bugs me though.

Now that I think about it, a lot of people are right... too much lovey, not enough plotty. I still think it's a huge damn improvement. Their special effects didn't make me want to run screaming from the room for once. None of the characters were cartoony and over the top (ie: no Trelawney, Lockhart, Moody... I realize they're over the top characters, but the movies really exploited it), and nobody winked at Harry in a creepy pedophile way! I say overall win.

Woofer
08-01-2009, 06:56 AM
I may be able to read this thread tonight.

ManOfWesternesse
08-13-2009, 12:33 AM
Eventually got to see it last night.
A good enough film (I enjoyed it) but massive departures from the Book.
Ah well - not unexpected.

Empath of the White
08-15-2009, 08:40 PM
It was a good movie, but a so-so adaption. A few things I missed included The memory that took Harry and Dumbledore to the Gaunt house, Dumbledore showing up at the Dursley house to fetch Harry, moody Tonks, Bill getting mauled by Greyback, and the backstory between Lupin and Greyback. Oh, and Rufus Scrimegeour. He was my favorite new character in the span of books six and seven.

I do have good news though. Dumbledore finally made it back to Hogwarts! I've got no idea who that nutter was they had running around as Headmaster the past couple of years. I doubt the Aurors will be able to pursue the investigation though.

Gambon was well-directed in his portrayal.

I didn't dislike what the filmmakers added to their adaption, however The Death Eaters attacking the Burrow was, I think, included to show how serious the war is getting and the dark times ahead. The book just as easily accomplished this with Bill getting attacked by Greyback. His mauling showed that the good guys weren't at all invulnerable and in very real danger. Like Sirius's death in OOTP.

My favorite addition to the movie was The bridge attack. Good move on the director's part showing the scene. The only thing I would have added was a good deal of fog--to show the Dementors are gettin' down--and some giants at each end of the bridge to prevent the muggles from escaping. The book mentioned that giants may have been involved, so I figured the movie would've had some present.

ola
12-06-2009, 08:55 PM
http://vimeo.com/8019167

:dance:

<ô> bango skank <ô>
12-06-2009, 10:32 PM
isn't this just one of those films that could never live up to the standard set by the book? only thing i disliked was that harry was well in with that bird at the begining of the movie, and he got cock blocked. bad times.

Mark
12-06-2009, 11:29 PM
It was a good movie, but a so-so adaption. A few things I missed included The memory that took Harry and Dumbledore to the Gaunt house, Dumbledore showing up at the Dursley house to fetch Harry, moody Tonks, Bill getting mauled by Greyback, and the backstory between Lupin and Greyback. Oh, and Rufus Scrimegeour. He was my favorite new character in the span of books six and seven.

Rufus Scrimegeour is in the 7th one still, played by Bill Nighly.

I do have good news though. Dumbledore finally made it back to Hogwarts! I've got no idea who that nutter was they had running around as Headmaster the past couple of years. I doubt the Aurors will be able to pursue the investigation though.

Gambon was well-directed in his portrayal.

I didn't dislike what the filmmakers added to their adaption, however The Death Eaters attacking the Burrow was, I think, included to show how serious the war is getting and the dark times ahead. The book just as easily accomplished this with Bill getting attacked by Greyback. His mauling showed that the good guys weren't at all invulnerable and in very real danger. Like Sirius's death in OOTP.

I think it was put there because the couldn't have that epic battle in hogwarts, because it would take away from the affect of the one at the end of book 7.

My favorite addition to the movie was The bridge attack. Good move on the director's part showing the scene. The only thing I would have added was a good deal of fog--to show the Dementors are gettin' down--and some giants at each end of the bridge to prevent the muggles from escaping. The book mentioned that giants may have been involved, so I figured the movie would've had some present.

Thats a good call, but I thought the smokey things destroying the bridge were Death Eaters...

Some things that annoyed me in this film were only minor, but still irratating.

The smoke Death Eaters get when they apparate, this was in film 5 as well. What? It's like they're flying but it says in the books only Voldemort and Snape can fly...

Katie Bell who touched the necklace is a year above Harry, so why was she in his potions class?

Snape and the other Death Eaters were just allowed to walk out the castle, without anyone stopping them? What? And they basically could've walked in, all that stuff with the magic cabinet was wasted.

Also, I didn't like how they just showed you the cabinet, rather than having mystery about it, but I understand why they did it from a film makers point of view.

Felix Felicis, what? When did this become Wizard Crack?

Ginny at the beginning of the film. Her acting was AWFUL.

Some good notes.
Gambon, very well done- nailed Dumbledore, finally. Shame it was a bit too late.
Radcliffe, finally feels comfortable in the role of Harry.
Fenton (Draco) did really well in this film too. Very good acting.

mystima
12-07-2009, 11:09 AM
http://vimeo.com/8019167

:dance:

all i got was a search page was there something more?:orely:

ola
12-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Shoot. Looks like it got deleted already.

Maybe here:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/12/06/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-teaser-trailer/

mystima
12-08-2009, 09:12 AM
i don't want to wait a whole year:cry::angry:. looks like they are going to include the wedding.

sarah
12-09-2009, 09:44 AM
First trailer. Pretty cool.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3834710/dh_preview_one/

flaggwalkstheline
12-09-2009, 10:17 AM
isnt the last book being split into 2 films?

Lily-sai
12-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Yeah - the first one November '10 and the second one July '11, if I recall correctly.
(feels so weird to write 10, 11, 12 etc. :unsure: )

turtlex
12-09-2009, 10:26 AM

Yup. Final book = two movies.
No word yet on where the split is.
They're being filmed simultaneously.

sarah
12-09-2009, 10:52 AM
My guess is that the movie will split after:

voldy hermione, and harry fight it out in Godric's Hollow.

flaggwalkstheline
12-09-2009, 10:53 AM

Yup. Final book = two movies.
No word yet on where the split is.
They're being filmed simultaneously.

yeah that'll work since the last book consisted of the main characters wandering around in the woods for half the story doing NOTHING:thumbsup: good job hollywood:P

Nerak
12-10-2009, 07:07 AM
I can't wait, I am sooo excited.

Got my copy of HBP on Tuesday and watched it twice already (even though I don't like it)

Empath of the White
06-28-2010, 04:44 PM
New Deathly Hallows trailer:

YouTube- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer Official HD

I got chills; these movies are gonna be fucking awesome.:excited:

DoctorDodge
06-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Wow. Looks good. I can hardly wait! Well, I can, pretty easily actually (i think every ounce of anticipation for anything British this year has been pretty well used up!), but still, looks promising!

Ka-mai
06-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Neato. I still have some issues with "that's not in the book!" but I'll live. :P

On another note, has anyone seen A Very Potter Musical? I want to watch it but I can only find it in 300 pieces on YouTube... can I get it anywhere in one piece? Or at least a small amount of pieces?

Girlystevedave
06-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Ah! I can't wait. I think I may do a re-read before it comes out. :)

alkanto
06-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Looks amazing!

Is it wrong that the best part of that trailer was that Snape was in it? :P I think not...

Ka-mai
06-29-2010, 02:05 PM
I didn't even see Snape until I watched it three or four times. :lol:

Is it me, or is Radcliffe looking less hideous than usual? I think near-death agrees with him. :P

alkanto
07-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Well, you always seem to see the things you want to, so that explains my immediate Snape sighting :P :D

And, Radcliffe doesn't look half-bad. Though him with the horribly dark circles isn't my cup of tea...I think it's just him growing up. Even though he still isn't half as nice as Draco....:thumbsup:

I have a thing for the bad boys, it would seem...

Ka-mai
07-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Not me....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3534/3242344300_a32fed401d.jpg

alkanto
07-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Nice....very nice :lol:

See...he kinda looks like my cousin would, were he 10 years older. Ergo, Ron is immediately off for me, even if I did like him that much, unfortunately

Girlystevedave
07-02-2010, 07:56 PM
:rofl:
Oh my God, that's awesome!

I didn't even see Snape until I watched it three or four times. :lol:

Is it me, or is Radcliffe looking less hideous than usual? I think near-death agrees with him. :P

I don't think we can give Radcliffe credit for that. It's just that darkness agrees with Harry Potter. :P

Ka-mai
07-05-2010, 10:58 AM
:lol: I think maybe a lot of movie stars look better when the movie calls for them to get the shit kicked out of them and then stand up and beat the bad guy. Go ruggedness! Or something.

The thing about Radcliffe is, I can't stand him when he's acting but when he's being himself, he's actually pretty funny and cool. Still completely unattractive though. Shame. :P

Also, did anyone hear that they want to make Rupert Grint the next Leo DiCaprio? I love Rupert (or "Rupee" as my sister and I call him, I'm sure he'd kill us if he knew) but I can't see him becoming a cult figure. And I think I would enjoy him less if he did.

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Hope its ok to post this here, but if you're going to see the Deathly Hallows you need to get your HP gear all made by a huge HP fan (me). Hogwarts house color ladies beanies
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_570xN.161032116.jpg
and Mini Quidditch Sweater phone sleeves
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_570xN.163786564.jpg,
of course of course scarves
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs804.snc4/68408_155684677805297_105080416199057_270077_24107 67_n.jpg http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs388.ash2/66601_155684001138698_105080416199057_270068_11150 _n.jpg
Our very own Erin has a Gryffindor Flag purse made by moi ( I have one too!)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs437.ash1/24142_105102169530215_105080416199057_40407_816574 0_n.jpg

Erin
11-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Not me....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3534/3242344300_a32fed401d.jpg

W.A.N.T.

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-08-2010, 06:44 PM
I'd take a twin

ErinPatricia
11-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Just finished my DH re-read.
Lord I cant wait for this movie. I'll be ok with some THAT WASNT IN THE BOOK MOMENTS!! just cause Im so excited

Also, I would do horrible wonderful possibly illegal in Alabama things to Ron, Fred and George.

Just sayin'

remmy8788
11-19-2010, 03:47 AM
Are you ready to watch harry potter and the deathly hallows movie (http://www.moviesfunzone.com/download-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-i-movie)? It is releasing on 19th of November 2010. I am planning to watch its premier show. What about you?

fernandito
11-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Hey Remmy, welcome to the site ! I believe we already have a Deathly Hallows movie thread in The Gem Theater, so I'm going to merge the two shortly. :)

Ka-mai
11-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Am I really the first person to post on this?

First off all, I know I hate EVERYTHING and am ridiculously critical. Also I tend to like movie adaptations better the second time around, because the first time all I see is where they screwed up. However, I think this movie was well done for a Harry Potter movie. That being said...

I love twins. Mmmm! :lol: So hot. Xenophilius was great, much less creepy than the one I had imagined, but I prefer it that way. I also like that they took the time to show Neville standing up to someone. The choice to nix the invisibility cloak and most polyjuice potion scenes was also good, for obvious reasons. Draco is gorgeous. I also enjoyed Lucius as a beaten down sad man, although I feel like he probably had time to shave sometime between getting out of Azkaban and when Harry got to his house. :P Maybe Voldemort would respect you more if you groomed yourself. As much as I don't like cuts to plot, I understand why most of them were done (which is a nice change), although I'm not sure someone who hasn't read it can follow it. I'm actually glad they left out Wormtail's death, both because it was never explained, so it won't make sense, but also because it would have been very graphic. The scene where Hermione wipes herself from her parents' memories made me cry right off the bat. I think it was a good addition to show how grave the situation had become.

The wedding scene was rushed. I understand why, but it was sloppy. Dobby was fucking awful in this movie. Everything he said was ridiculous and over-emphasized. Constantly kowtowing to Harry, plus seeming to not care that he's in the home where he was subjected to cruel slavery for most of his life, and that obnoxious deathbed statement ("This place is beautiful. I am with friends. What a beautiful place to be with friends.") It was redundant and sappy. In the book I cried when he died, but in the movie I'm glad he's gone so we don't have to hear him anymore. Seeing Harry and Hermione completely naked was so disturbing. Look, I know you slapped a PG-13 rating on it to cover your ass, but you know people are still going to bring their children to this movie. Also, it's completely unnecessary. Everyone would get the point just as well if they had been wearing clothing. I understand that nudity in certain situations is to be expected and can add to a scene, but this is not one of those times. It actually detracted from it because instead of being in the moment, I was half gagging, half cracking up. Just an awful move by the director. The scene where Bellatrix is torturing Hermione was just ridiculous. Hermione was crying, for seemingly no reason as nothing had happened yet. Then, she starts screaming her bloody head off, and when we see what Bellatrix has done, it is absolutely no worse than detention with Umbridge was. The cuts were barely enough to make her bleed! I was expecting a partial amputation or at least something that required stitches.

: Deep breath: :P Anyway, I am sure I'll see it again, and I'll probably like it better the second time around. Even the more I think about it now, the more I'm liking it.

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Cant wait to see it. Thanks for the review!

Darkthoughts
11-23-2010, 04:20 PM
I agree with everything you just said Ka-mai. Especially...
...the fact that if you hadn't read the books the last two films make no sense at all. And Bellatrix torturing Hermione, yeah seriously, what did she do - scratch her with a compass?

Ka-mai
11-23-2010, 05:10 PM
:lol: I'm glad I'm not being overly nitpicky, then!

I've had at least 2 non-reading people say they couldn't follow it, and the one guy's nephew, who did read them, said "what the hell is going on?!" right in the theater. :lol:

Erin
11-23-2010, 05:33 PM
About the torture scene, I was so disappointed. It's such a powerful, moving scene in the book with Hermione screaming and Ron crying and being unable to get to her. Other than that though, I really enjoyed the movie. But you're right. It wouldn't make any sense if you hadn't read the book. :lol:

Darkthoughts
11-24-2010, 12:42 AM
Yeah because, at first it looked like it (the torture scene) was getting all hardcore, I thought Bella was stabbing Hermione in the hand with her knife. Then it turns out she just gave her a high school tattoo :wtf:

Ka-mai
11-24-2010, 05:50 AM
:rofl: Nice! It's like the Cobras in Stand By Me....

Nerak
11-24-2010, 06:39 AM
I was very upset over the nudity! It was sooo unnecessary! I had my 9 and 11 yo in the theater and they didn't need to see that!!!!
Other than that, I thought they did a good job. A lot of it was rushed, but there is sooo much to include.
And I cried (again) when Dobby died!! Poor little guy!

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-24-2010, 08:28 AM
I dont get peoples issues with nudity. Are we not all naked under our clothes? Was it like porn or were they just naked?

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Also, violence is totally cool but nudity isnt. The mind boggles

Erin
11-24-2010, 08:38 AM
It was swirly, smoke images of Harry and Hermione making out and you could tell they didin't have shirts on. It didn't bother me.

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-24-2010, 08:46 AM
What kills me is the whole series has been about people trying to kill Harry, starting when he was a baby. People have died and have been tortured, but thats ok? Just dont show them naked?

Nerak
11-24-2010, 08:54 AM
The "killing" attempts haven't been as "graphic" as Harry and Hermione being naked!

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-24-2010, 09:13 AM
Naked but you dont see anything "naughty" thats not naked, thats not enough to get upset about. Plus its a PG 13 movie and you knew that going in.

Darkthoughts
11-24-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm perfectly fine with people getting naked, but in that particular context it seemed pointless.

My favourite part of the whole film was the animated sequence, that was awesome!

Ka-mai
11-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Exactly. The context was idiotic. I don't have a problem with nudity when it makes sense. This didn't. They had clothes on half a second ago and then randomly, NAKED! Also, if we're sticking to canon (which I am, being a stickler for details) the book says they "embraced." Not "they threw their fucking clothes off and writhed sensually." I could also add the age of Harry and Hermione in, but considering how many movies we already have of teens having sex, I'm pretty sure I'll get shot down on that one.

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-24-2010, 02:32 PM
I guess I'm gonna need to watch this soon so I can add something that actually matters!

Erin
11-24-2010, 07:19 PM
So, overall, I really liked the movie. I wasn't too bothered by the stuff that was left out and it made me laugh, cry, etc... Here are some random thoughts below. Beware, epic spoilers ahead!

Bill Nighy as Rufus Scrimgeour
I really liked Nighy as Scrimgeour. Reading the book, I never got a real idea of what he should look like, but this hit the nail on the head for me.

I really appreciated how they decided to show Hermione leaving her parents.
It was so well done. It really drove home the heartbreak and sacrifices she made herself in order to join Harry's journey.

The Dursley Goodbyes.
I really wish they had put in Dudley's changed attitude towards Harry. I think instead of spending the minute of Harry looking into the closet under the stairs, they should have included Dudley's goodbye.

The Seven Potters.
Loved this part! So funny! Also, I really liked the quick scene when the Fleur-Harry gets on the back of the thestral and puts her arms around Bill's waist. That cracked me up. I wish there was a little more in the air fight scenes, I would have especially liked to have seen the Snape/George battle, but that's just a small nitpick.

HEDWIG
When Harry released her, I was initially pissed because her death moved me so much in the book. She was always Harry's link to the magical world when he had to go home on summers to the Dursley's and her death at the beginning of the book really drove home the sense of danger throughout the rest of the book for me.

I was shocked when she saved Harry and essentially sacrificed herself. I have to admit I liked this better than how her death occurred in the book.

The invasion into the ministry.
Loved this part! The actors they used were cracking me up and I loved when the woman kissed Ron and then her reaction to his changing back into himself. Good stuff. My only annoyance with this part was Harry not taking Mad-Eye's eye. I would have liked to seen him bury it.

Camping
I have seen a lot of people complaining about this extended scene, but I thought it was really well done. There was beautiful scenery, I really felt the tension and frustration of the whole bit and I really thought Rupert Grint did a great job with Ron's descent into despair and anger.

Godric's Hollow
The effects with the snake and Bathilda Bagshot were AWESOME. Great scene.

Lovegood House
I missed the Luna - friends painting. But still that section of the movie was done well enough that again, it seems like a small thing to miss. I also totally dug the animation in the 3 Travelers tale.

Dobby
He got cuter right? They made him look a bit different for this movie.
As for the scene on the beach, I totally cried. Poor Dobby. :(

Just a couple other random things:

I really loved the scene when Bellatrix was asking Draco to identify Harry. I loved them staring into each others eyes and Draco obviously recognizing Harry, but not wanting to say anything.

About the actress that plays Ginny Weasley. I totally don't like the way she plays the character. In the books, Ginny is so feisty, strong-willed and spirited. In the movies, she's just boring, dull and barely even smiles. I heard someone else say they just chose a child actress years ago because of the color of her hair and now they are stuck with her. I tend to agree a bit.

mystima
11-24-2010, 07:35 PM
haven't seen the new movie yet but I will have to agree with the whole Ginny Weasley actress...I don't like her. When I first read about her in the books I had a totally different picture of her in my head and when they showed her in the movies I was horrified.

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Damn you Erin I REALLY want to see this now

Ka-mai
11-25-2010, 06:52 AM
The problem with Ginny is you choose a ten year old, and you have NO IDEA of how she is going to look in five years. So yeah, they could have done better, but I don't think it could have been helped. I think her personality is less the fault of the actress and more the fault of the script.

I actually liked the part where Harry looked in the closet. So much changed! It was sad.

I liked Hedwig's death better, too, when reading it I was thinking "why is she jammed in a cage, she's a damned bird, just let her fly there." Besides, since Harry's an adult he probably doesn't need an owl cage at all anymore, so it would have been less stuff to schlep around while fighting to the death in the sky.

I also felt Harry should have taken Mad-Eye's eye, showing a quick burial would have taken about a minute, and the movie wasn't excruciatingly long like the others, so it could have been done. Oh well.

You're right, Draco is awesome. And hot! :lol: I love watching them together.

Empath of the White
11-25-2010, 03:37 PM
I give it an 8.5 out of 10. I missed the toast the Order gave Mad-Eye after he died, and the little dialogue between Harry and Hagrid after Hedwig dying. Those little moments could go a long way toward showing how uncertain the future could be. I actually liked Dobby in this movie and his death was very touching, imo. I liked Scrimgeour in the books, and would have liked the filmmakers to add a scene with Scrimgeour fighting off the Death Eaters before being killed. So Bellatrix was only cutting MUDBLOOD into Hermione's flesh? I honestly couldn't tell what was going on at first in that scene.

This movie did open my eyes to how the filmmakers potentially shot themselves in the foot with THBP. Some of the flashbacks in there were critical clues as to what the other Horcruxes could be, as well as their locations. I'm interested in seeing how the Trio finds the others without it seeming like they're pulling knowledge of the things outta their asses.

mystima
11-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Hoping to go see this tomorrow....going to go shopping at the mall where the theater is so killing two birds...lol

haunted.lunchbox
11-26-2010, 06:16 PM
I finally saw Deathly Hallows and I have to say it was a lot better than the last movie they did. It dragged a bit in the middle, but overall I enjoyed it. No spoilers, but I wish there was more Snape... loves him.

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-26-2010, 07:14 PM
The movie franchise for me died with HBP. I was so furious mad about everything they left out that I took down all my framed HP Movie posters and sold them. I hope these last two somehow make up for the travesty of HBP. Even my kids didnt like HBP!

haunted.lunchbox
11-26-2010, 07:43 PM
The movie franchise for me died with HBP. I was so furious mad about everything they left out that I took down all my framed HP Movie posters and sold them. I hope these last two somehow make up for the travesty of HBP. Even my kids didnt like HBP!

It was so bad, made me want to cry, and it even had the best trailer out of all of them. I have a serious love for Snape, and I just don't feel like they put him in the movie correctly. It also dragged, and was very boring. This last one was better though.

mystima
11-27-2010, 02:23 AM
I have been trying to wrap my head around why people were getting so upset with the horcrux scene. It shows how Ron was influenced by the horcrux like Frodo was with the ring in Lotr. and it had to be him to destroy it. and i did like the fire engorgio scene that was funny as all get out.

blavigne
11-27-2010, 12:33 PM
I am trying really hard to like this series. I have promised to take my step grandson to see the newest release during the school holiday vacation. I have watched one through six now and while I admit they were OK, I just don't love it. I cannot make myself want to read these books, sorry all you fans, but I just don't get it.

Jean
11-28-2010, 11:51 AM
blavigne do not judge the books by the movies! The books are great, they really are.

haunted.lunchbox
11-28-2010, 11:52 AM
blavigne do not judge the books by the movies! The books are great, they really are.

I've enjoyed the two books I've read of the series. The movies actually follow the books very well, up until what I've read at least.

Yeah Sure Whatever
11-28-2010, 12:20 PM
The books blow the movies away. HL the movies stop being close to the books after CoS.

Darkthoughts
11-29-2010, 02:02 AM
I have been trying to wrap my head around why people were getting so upset with the horcrux scene. It shows how Ron was influenced by the horcrux like Frodo was with the ring in Lotr. and it had to be him to destroy it. and i did like the fire engorgio scene that was funny as all get out.

It's not that, I mean we all get the point of the horcrux scene, and your comparison is spot on it's just in the book Ron sees Hermione and Harry kiss and that's really enough in itself to break his heart - his best friend and the girl he's in love with kissing. Having nudity in the movie was just like...what? You think we don't get it? It's typical of todays over the top movie making where the director assumes the audience is stupid and can't appreciate subtlety.

AlishaRiley
11-29-2010, 04:10 AM
I was just happy that they threw Nick Cave in on the soundtrack.

Girlystevedave
11-29-2010, 12:23 PM
I really liked the movie. Of course, there were parts here and there that I wasn't too excited over seeing changed, but...overall, I did like it.
I did, however, wish they had left in the scene where Harry says goodbye to the Dursleys. It seemed like a big turning point for Dudley and Harry in that moment. So I don't get why it was left out.

Ka-mai
11-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Darkers is spot on! (I'd quote but it keeps fucking itself up.) Also, thinking of Ron's broken heart makes me want to cry. I love him. :wub:

haunted.lunchbox
11-29-2010, 06:13 PM
I love Ron too.

Ka-mai
11-29-2010, 06:54 PM
I think I love him because he's like me. He's awkwardly blunt and insensitive without meaning to be, and everything flies right over his head until Hermione explains it. :lol:

ErinPatricia
11-30-2010, 09:46 AM
Erin hit the nail on the head for me.
I dont know what needs spoilered here, but here goes.

I had no problem whatsoever with the "naked" scene. Voldermorts soul isnt going to show Ron Harry and Hermione playing with fuzzy kittens while rainbows dance in the background...in the Wizarding World they are all ADULTS, Ron is going to see them as adults. I loved the dancing scene, it showed (imho) how much Harry does love Hermione, in a brotherly way. He simply wanted to make her feel better, and make her laugh. The scene with Hermione obliviating her parents was fantastic, it always bugged me that Hermione didnt seem to have the same emotional struggles in the book as they boys did, I thought they showed the strain on her in the movie much better. Neville is a BAMF, they better not crew up his big moment. Not enough Snape, and damn was he gorgeous. Tom Felton did a wonderful job as Draco, wanting to serve his master, but wanting to keep what was left of his soul as well. The Ministry scene was great, but I was pissed they left Mad Eye's eye on the door. Rhys Ifans was perfect....Im sure Ill think of more while Im at work lol

Ka-mai
11-30-2010, 03:00 PM
:lol: Neville is great! I didn't really, really appreciate Tom Felton until this movie. I think character depth was needed in the first 6 books/movies.

jhanic
12-02-2010, 12:26 PM
My daughter took me and my grandson to see Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 last night (it was my birthday present from her)and we all really enjoyed it. My biggest complaint was the amount of detail that had to be eliminated from the book.

I would have liked to see Dudley's apology, more use of the invisibility cloak, etc. I really enjoyed the items that were actually added--the way Hedwig died, protecting Harry; the dance scene, etc. I also enjoyed one small bit that didn't appear in the book--the way George had the arrow(?) sticking out of the hole where his ear had been. That cracked me up!

Eagerly awaiting Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

John

jhanic
12-02-2010, 12:35 PM
I was very upset over the nudity! It was sooo unnecessary! I had my 9 and 11 yo in the theater and they didn't need to see that!!!!
Other than that, I thought they did a good job. A lot of it was rushed, but there is sooo much to include.

Wasn't the entire purpose of that scene (both in the movie and the book) to make Ron so jealous that he would not destroy the Horcrux? What better way to make him jealous than show his love naked (and very tastefully done in the movie)?John

haunted.lunchbox
12-02-2010, 12:45 PM

Wasn't the entire purpose of that scene (both in the movie and the book) to make Ron so jealous that he would not destroy the Horcrux? What better way to make him jealous than show his love naked (and very tastefully done in the movie)?John

My heart did break for Dobby too! Oh, my daughter wept for an hour after the movie ended because of poor Dobby. If Harry would have died I really don't think it would have affected her much though.
I agree with Jhanic that it was tastefully done! And I also think that if the scene were real that would have been exactly how it went down, Ron wouldn't have pictured them holding hands, he would have pictured them getting down and dirty! My six year old didn't seem to disturbed.

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-02-2010, 12:56 PM
I watched the first half of the movie (started it too late) and its already better than the last one (maybe even the last few). The music that was playing while they were dancing in the tent was haunting. I had to turn it off before Godrics Hollow otherwise Nagini would have given me nightmares! Harry fell asleep so I wanted to wait for him too

Ka-mai
12-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I'm going to be honest:

I think part of my problem with the nudity scene is Daniel Radcliffe. Seeing him naked is kind of gross. Also I keep thinking about him fucking horses. :lol: Although can I just point out that while Rads is in his 20s, Harry himself is still 17. I know ages where nudity is appropriate is all culturally relative, but... I don't enjoy seeing naked "teenagers."

haunted.lunchbox
12-02-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm going to be honest:

I think part of my problem with the nudity scene is Daniel Radcliffe. Seeing him naked is kind of gross. Also I keep thinking about him fucking horses. :lol: Although can I just point out that while Rads is in his 20s, Harry himself is still 17. I know ages where nudity is appropriate is all culturally relative, but... I don't enjoy seeing naked "teenagers."

Ha! I'm sure the horses are just as grossed out about it. I don't enjoy naked teenagers either, but sometimes they are essential to the telling of a story. For any accurate representation of a teenage drama there would have to be some form of nakedness, the goods don't have to be shown, but it really almost has to be there. From 16 on there is a lot of experimentation, coming of age, body worries, etc. They don't have to make the scenes pornographic though. I liked the potter scene because I saw it and didn't feel like someone could really get aroused from it because it wasn't graphic.

Ka-mai
12-03-2010, 07:01 PM
:rofl: about the horses! Honestly, I think it was enough to arouse, and if it hadn't been Rads, I think I would have been. Besides, Emma Watson is HOT by just about anyone's standards so I'm sure everyone attracted to women was at least a little aroused. You don't need full on naked to be sensual.

How long does the movie have to be out before we can just declare this a spoiler zone?

Mark
12-04-2010, 03:00 AM
I've loved this series since the first film, I read the first four books in 2000, when I was 7 then went to the cinema with my Mum to see the first one when I was 8. It holds a very special place in my heart from then on, and I have to say DH pt 1 was my favourite of them all. Cinematically it was brilliant, the actors upped their game and the story was told brilliantly. I know there wasn't tonnes of magic but I enjoyed that because I enjoyed the other issues in it.

Overall the best HP film to date, as well as one of my favourite films ever.

haunted.lunchbox
12-04-2010, 07:48 AM
I actually think Dan isn't that bad looking. Not sexy, but not bad looking. Emma Watson is attractive, but I still didn't find that scene to be bad or in poor taste. If it were to have Harry on his knees, that's one thing, but they were naked in a loving embrace. There are much worse things on the tv. If this type of scene had been replicated several times throughout the series with many different couples it would be one thing, but it was a sweet, sensual scene that I think was done perfectly.

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Ron grew up nicely, nice big shoulders too

haunted.lunchbox
12-04-2010, 09:26 AM
I always thought he was cute, I guess now handsome.

Ka-mai
12-04-2010, 12:40 PM
I think if it had been Ron instead of Harry, I would be totally in favor. :lol:

Actually I realized I like Daniel a lot more than I used to. I used to be almost unable to look at him. :P Now I'm actually accepting him as a fairly good Harry. Still think they could have done better, but not bad.

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-04-2010, 12:55 PM
I think if it had been Ron instead of Harry, I would be totally in favor. :lol:

Actually I realized I like Daniel a lot more than I used to. I used to be almost unable to look at him. :P Now I'm actually accepting him as a fairly good Harry. Still think they could have done better, but not bad.

I can get behind that!

Erin
12-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Ron grew up nicely, nice big shoulders too

I would totally do him and we'd have gorgeous red-headed babies.

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-04-2010, 01:57 PM
I would too!!! I'm positive that if I would have procreated with a white guy our kids would be red heads. I was a red head, Harry and Sage tried to be red heads but out grew it. My brother is a red head too. I'm a ginger gene carrier :P

ErinPatricia
12-04-2010, 06:10 PM
I would do disturbingly graphic things to the Weasly Twins.

Yes indeedy.

Ka-mai
12-05-2010, 02:14 PM
You can't! Because they're mine. :evil:

Yeah, I have a thing for like half the cast. :lol: Twins, Ron, Dean, Draco.... And I just want to adopt Luna for being totally adorable.

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Why are we leaving Bill out?

I finally watched it last night. I liked it a lot better than HBP, but the final half better be spec-fucking-tacular or else someone dies

Ka-mai
12-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Because THEY left Bill out. :lol: Nah, I would take Bill too.

The scene where they introduce Bill made me cringe because they tried to cram a ton of plot into 30 seconds. "Hi I'm Bill face scarred by Fenrir but this camera shot is too fast for you to notice" "Bill likes rare meat now but you don't know why unless your read the book" "PS I'm marrying-" "STFU Bill we're doing plot now!" They could have just done "hey, I'm Bill Weasley, I believe you know my fiancee Fleur." "Nice to meet you, congrats." And it would have made sense.

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Yeah and Tonks throw away line about Lupin being her husband and having good new which I'm assuming is the baby.

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Oh shit Bill Weasley is Mad Eye Moody's son in real life! Also Hermione's mom is also Catelyn Stark in A Game of Thrones

Ka-mai
12-05-2010, 06:25 PM
That line was so short I totally forgot about it.

If they are going to cut plot, they need to cut it completely. Just tossing in random lines about what happened in the book will just confuse people. Why don't they realize this?

Wait, really? That's freaky.

haunted.lunchbox
12-05-2010, 06:30 PM
We should have a poll of who the hottest potter guy is. I would have to say, Snape. I just love him, and always have. I don't care how old or mean he is, he can do no wrong.

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Ick

I'm not overly hot for any particular one. I'd take Ron or Bill if I had to make a choice. Harry in a pinch, but its hard for me to get over how runty he is. I'd probably take Hermione over most of the guys

Ka-mai
12-05-2010, 07:32 PM
There's no way I could choose just one!

Yeah Sure Whatever
12-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Well what you dont know about me, is that I dont like little boys. I like MEN. If this was LotR I'd have a hard time choosing one (yeah right Aragorn is the MAN), but there are other yummy men.

Girlystevedave
12-05-2010, 09:16 PM
It cracks me up that this thread has turned into a discussion about who is doing who. :lol:

But at least now I don't feel like too much of a perv for thoughts that have crossed my mind. :evil: :P

mystima
06-16-2011, 07:31 PM
With the last of the Harry Potter movies coming out a month from now, I saw something that is making a "buzz" all over the internet like crazy. here is the site for it.

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/1589-a-mysterious-harry-potter-site

Ka-mai
06-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Pottermore (http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/06/23/uk.harry.potter.pottermore/index.html?hpt=hp_bn7)

Just read this today as well... I have to say if she's going to be writing more mini-stories or something (which seems to be what they're implying) I would not be in favor at all, I think it's a complete set and any more would just be ridiculous spin-offs. However if it's more of an anthology that would be great, it's so frustrating when someone mentions a detail I don't know and they're all "oh, it was in this totally obscure interview she gave three years ago, didn't you see it?"

Also, making it only available in e-book format? How many of us have e-books? What about underprivileged kids? Do not approve.

Empath of the White
06-26-2011, 01:16 PM
I prefer having the actual book. I think she should go into the fantastic history of the Potter world. Stories about how elves came to be known as house elves, the goblin rebellion, etcetera.

DoctorDodge
07-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Right, after months of everyone else going on at me to see it, I'm finally watching Deathly Hallows Part 1 today. At the cinema, in fact, as they've been showing the Potter films there all week. I'm looking forward to it...

...especially since I also booked myself a midnight showing of Part 2. :evil:

Ka-mai
07-14-2011, 06:57 AM
:lol: I can't believe you waited so long.

I can't go see DH2 until Sunday (well, I could, but I'd be alone) and I don't know how I'm going to stay out of this thread that long! :panic:

DoctorDodge
07-14-2011, 07:07 AM
I was feeling pretty "meh" after the last couple of adaptations, and here, well, it was only half a story. This way, I get to view it like a full on epic with a nice little break in between. Besides, it'll partly fill the gap in awesome epicness that my tv schedule is missing until September, anyway!

Erin
07-14-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm going to the midnight show tonight! :rock:

Bethany
07-14-2011, 07:50 AM
I haven't seen DH1 yet. Hell, I only saw HBP a few weeks ago.
Am I the only one that thinks it would have been cool for the last movie to be released on Harry's birthday?

Ka-mai
07-14-2011, 07:56 AM
:lol: It would have, but we would have had to wait even longer!

(Also, Harry's going to be 31. Freaky.)

Ricky
07-14-2011, 08:08 AM
I haven't seen past Goblet of Fire. :unsure:

DoctorDodge
07-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Ricky not watching a movie series that everyone else has watched? Say it isn't so! ;)

Bethany
07-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Ricky not watching a movie series that everyone else has watched? Say it isn't so! ;)

Not just everyone, but BETHANY! :rofl:

Ricky
07-14-2011, 11:03 AM
:P

I just lost interest in it. I was into it when the books/movies were new, but it just seems like they've been around forever. I'll be glad once the last one's out. :lol:

Erin
07-14-2011, 01:52 PM

I just lost interest in it. I was into it when the books/movies were new, but it just seems like they've been around forever. I'll be glad once the last one's out. :lol:

Get out of this thread, ye haver of no fun! *chases Ricky with a broom*

Ricky
07-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Avada Kedmejnfjesfjenvaaa! - knocks Erin into a wall -

That's a thing, right?

mystima
07-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Have you ever noticed that when the words Avada Kedavra are spoken in the movies it almost sounds like Abracadabra.

DoctorDodge
07-14-2011, 06:18 PM

Yeah, and that was my reason for not watching Lost: I didn't want to start it unless I knew it had a genuine, built up ending. Deathly Hallows was precisely that for Potter: a really well built up, fantastic ending to the series.

Anyway, I just got back from seeing not just Deathly Hallows 1 (finally) but a midnight showing of 2 as well. As I suspected, I liked 1, but I loved 2: seriously, I'd say the battle of Hogwarts takes about at least half of the film easy, but never does it feel dragged out or just the same thing over and over again. No, this is the battle given the length it truly deserves.

Also, Neville's seriously fucking A in this one!

alkanto
07-14-2011, 07:10 PM

That makes me very happy! He and Snape have always been among my favorite characters, so I'm sure I'll love this one! I am (hopefully) seeing it tomorrow afternoon. I already have my 'costume' sorted out and ready to roll :D

Ka-mai
07-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Just saw it. I thought a lot of it was sort of disturbing, but it was a really good movie. I just want to know why bad wizards vaporize when you kill them. All the supposedly good guys are vaporizing people left and right. Molly Weasley turned Bellatrix into a fucking mummy, did she learn that at her knitting class or what? Also why we went through one and 3/4 movies not mentioning Lupin's kid, and then throw a line about it into the very end. The fuck? Just leave it out.

I thought the scene with Griphook was particularly good.

mystima
07-17-2011, 05:58 PM
The scene that pulled at the heart strings is when Voldemort gives them a reprieve to gather the dead into the castle and you see the Weasley family gathered around Fred, a group covering someone but you don't see who it is, and of course Lupin and Tonks together but just out of reach of each other.

Ka-mai
07-17-2011, 06:29 PM
Pretty sure due to the fact that it's Parvati and Professor Trelawney, that's Lavender's body.

The part that got me was when Harry tells Hermione and Ron where he's going and she hugs him. I was sad. I thought I'd cry when Fred died but I think because they didn't actually show it happening (bullshit!) I was unimpressed.

Yaksha
07-17-2011, 06:31 PM
my absolute favorite part

Was the whole flashback about Snape. That whole scene just got me.

Ka-mai
07-18-2011, 07:37 AM
See, I didn't like that because they left out what happened between him and Lily. It was just "they're friends... oh she marries James. That kinda blows." I know they couldn't put in everything but an abridged version would have been nice.

Bethany
07-18-2011, 02:58 PM

Yeah, and that was my reason for not watching Lost: I didn't want to start it unless I knew it had a genuine, built up ending. Deathly Hallows was precisely that for Potter: a really well built up, fantastic ending to the series.

Anyway, I just got back from seeing not just Deathly Hallows 1 (finally) but a midnight showing of 2 as well. As I suspected, I liked 1, but I loved 2: seriously, I'd say the battle of Hogwarts takes about at least half of the film easy, but never does it feel dragged out or just the same thing over and over again. No, this is the battle given the length it truly deserves.

Neville is seriously effing hot now.

Jean
07-19-2011, 03:25 AM
bears have only just realized that they never got past the very first HP movie... looks like they might want to remedy it

jhanic
07-23-2011, 04:53 PM
My daughter and 14-year-old grandson took me to dinner and the 3D version of Deathly Hallows 2. I LOVED IT. The 3D added a lot to the experience, too.

John

OchrisO
07-24-2011, 02:27 PM
I found this image called "If Harry Potter was an anime." It is amazing.

http://imgur.com/A9o5X

This is the artist: http://rflg.web.fc2.com/lg/

Ka-mai
07-24-2011, 03:10 PM
I just saw that! It is amazing. I just have a few issues...

Fred and George look like they're about to make out. ><
Who the hell is next to McGonagall? Pretty sure it's a prof (Sprout?) but why pick that particular one over the others?
Neville looks too much like Harry.

Other than those things I want this to be made soooo bad. It would be great because you wouldn't need special effects.

OchrisO
07-24-2011, 03:56 PM
It's anime, they probably are about to make out. haha.

I'm not sure who that is beside McGonagall either.

I really really like that Snape is laying is a bed of lilies.

mystima
07-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Very nice...will have to save that one for my daughter...she is so into anime right now that she will squeal with joy at the sight of it...lol

Jean
07-25-2011, 02:36 AM
yes, it is beautiful. Bears liked.

rosered
08-12-2011, 08:19 PM
I enjoy the part of Snape's memories, specially the scene when Lily and Snape are kids and sits under the tree. I found the 2part the most concrete movie in a lot time (I didn't like the Half-blood prince, despite I really enjoyed the book)

Jean
08-13-2011, 05:14 AM
I wish there was a poll, something like "the best HP movie". Then I'd maybe watch the winner (or maybe the loser, given that in all other polls bears' choices get any number of votes preciously seldom)

mystima
08-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Harry Potter has a thing for Cougars....lol
Read his last statement about women....heheh

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/daniel-radcliffes-girlfriend-180736794.html?nc

Ka-mai
08-24-2011, 09:28 AM
So I took Matt to see DH2... he could tell when they left things out, particularly with Snape's memories, and he's never read the books. I found that pretty interesting.

mystima
11-07-2011, 06:21 PM
read a story recently that stated that JK Rowling almost got rid of a canon character.
http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Ron-Weasley-was-almost-killed--Harry-Potter-author-J-K--Rowling-says/8416052

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/291862_246253712090031_100001162133878_650828_1946 678356_n.jpg

Girlystevedave
11-18-2011, 09:31 PM
One of my biggest problems with the last movie...Neville's cheesy one liners. Especially "Yeah? You and whose army?" part. It just really bugged me.

DoctorDodge
01-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Just had an "holy shit" moment about the Harry Potter movies, and just the movies: how incredibly underrated an actor Robbie Coltrane really is. I know Hagrid's not exactly the biggest character or anything, but the more I think about it, the more I realise something I should've realised ages ago: namely, how fucking great an actor must be if you can read any emotion on his character's face when most of it is covered by a massive beard. I used to think, "Robbie Coltrane as Hagrid? Who else could they cast, he's perfect for the role! After all, look at the fucking size of him!" But then I started watching Cracker, and the Comic Strip Presents, and started beginning to realise how brilliant an actor he is.

I also started thinking about how bad the franchise could've been if the only other person in Britain big enough to play Hagrid had gotten the role:
http://trialx.com/curetalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2011/04/gcelebrities/Brian_Blessed-3.jpg
BRIAN BLOODY BLESSED!

Darkthoughts
01-05-2012, 01:19 PM

Cracker was an awesome series. I didn't watch the later ones, but for the first two I was addicted to it.

DoctorDodge
01-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Bought the dvd set recently, and it's probably become my new favourite show, Lisa. Has so much that I look for in a show. Then again, i've yet to reach series 3! :lol:

mystima
01-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Anyone seen Tom Felton's latest movie yet. He had a supporting role in the latest Planet of the Apes movie....I think he has a niche for playing bad guys.

http://youtu.be/wndnyZGLTxM

mystima
01-12-2012, 04:21 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/405900_3001339790023_1158172338_33381287_212633095 6_n.jpg

Girlystevedave
01-14-2012, 10:21 PM

He is.

Empath of the White
01-15-2012, 03:59 PM
I read that Neville's actor wore a fatsuit during the last movie.

mystima
02-29-2012, 11:20 PM
This meme is going to be all over the place...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/65754_390738290955630_205344452828349_1428447_5326 95183_n.jpg

Ka-mai
03-05-2012, 07:43 PM

Snape is the best. End of story.

Ka-mai
03-15-2012, 12:47 PM
For those who don't know, it's a Harry Potter "Weekend" on ABC Family. (I put weekend in quotes because it started Wednesday.)

I can't believe Draco got hot. He looks like such a little twerp in the first movie. :lol:

Merlin1958
03-15-2012, 05:59 PM
http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/videos