PDA

View Full Version : Seed - Sight Wave Relock - Vertical Memory

Gaberax
11-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Altogether, Wellington’s Star

At daybreak, he is a beetle. At midday, he is himself. At the setting sun, he is Atum.

Larval textile

According to Mary, how pretty maids are grown.

John_and_Yoko
11-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Wow.

Okay, for starters....

Larval textile is silk, I believe, and the last one is "all in a row"?

razz
11-12-2008, 05:07 PM
well the only beetle i can associate with Atum is the Scarab

Gaberax
11-12-2008, 05:21 PM
well the only beetle i can associate with Atum is the Scarab You're thinking in the right area...

Wow.

Okay, for starters....

Larval textile is silk, I believe, and the last one is "all in a row"?

At daybreak, he is a beetle. At midday, he is himself. At the setting sun, he is Atum.

Larval textile SILK

According to Mary, how pretty maids are grown. ROW

John_and_Yoko
11-12-2008, 05:34 PM
All I can find is that Khepri (the beetle) is the rising sun, and Atum is the setting sun....

I'd say "Ra," but I have no idea what "Ra silk row" is or what it has to do with Wellington's Star....

Gaberax
11-12-2008, 06:14 PM
All I can find is that Khepri (the beetle) is the rising sun, and Atum is the setting sun....

I'd say "Ra," but I have no idea what "Ra silk row" is or what it has to do with Wellington's Star....

"Ra silk row" yes, that's it. Say it to yourself really fast. Say it to a loved one. Say it like it's one word...:excited: Ok, two words....

John_and_Yoko
11-12-2008, 06:19 PM
*facepalm*

Russell Crowe!

razz
11-12-2008, 06:22 PM
:| <---still doesn't get it.

Gaberax
11-12-2008, 06:23 PM
*facepalm*

Russell Crowe!

:) Yes, You have it! :clap: A very intense, somber yet emotive goose to you, John_and_Yoko! This was a silly one, I confess.

Thanks to you and razz for playing!

John_and_Yoko
11-12-2008, 06:24 PM

Russell Crowe is an actor (a "star") from Wellington, New Zealand. Thus he's Wellington's star!

RA SILK ROW....

RUSSELL CROWE....

razz
11-12-2008, 06:25 PM
oh, i see. :wtf:

Gaberax
11-12-2008, 06:32 PM

Is it the Ra thing? It is, isn't it? I didn't want to just say "Egyptian Sun God." Too easy. And I thought "Uncooked" was a giveaway. My poor girlfriend (God love her, she is my test subject before I post most of my riddles) said that the Ra clue was confusing. She advised me to change a clue for SULK (To pout) to a clue for SILK.

John_and_Yoko
11-12-2008, 07:32 PM

Is it the Ra thing? It is, isn't it? I didn't want to just say "Egyptian Sun God." Too easy. And I thought "Uncooked" was a giveaway. My poor girlfriend (God love her, she is my test subject before I post most of my riddles) said that the Ra clue was confusing. She advised me to change a clue for SULK (To pout) to a clue for SILK.

I loved it, myself. :lol:

And I figured it out all on my own, too! :D That NEVER happens!