PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite arc in the Dark Tower comics series so far?

Aaron
10-10-2008, 07:14 AM
What is your favorite arc in the Dark Tower comics series so far?

Brainslinger
10-10-2008, 07:48 AM
I think it's too early to say for Treachery. I've just ordered the second issue.

Of the other two... I guess part of me would like to pick The long Road Home just for the new material. However they took some liberties at the start that I wasn't keen on, but the Sheemie appearance was interesting.
(I wonder what happened to him by the way? The last novel may answer that, but from things stated in Wizard and Glass, he should make another return before his latter fate.)

For the time being, out of the last two arcs I'll stick with Gunslinger Born, I think. Despite the criticisms I've seen, it actually did stick to the main story very well, and we had a bit of 'off-stage' machinations which were enough to keep things new, without contradicting the stuff in the novel.

I'll decline voting though, simply because I'm not far into Treachery.

jhanic
10-10-2008, 08:29 AM
I think it's way too early to make that decision. We're less than half way through the third arc, with two more to go. I'll wait to cast my vote after the entire series is finished.

John

Wuducynn
10-10-2008, 08:37 AM
I'll wait to cast my vote after the entire series is finished.

John

This was just what I was going to say. Wicked minds think alike.

MonteGss
10-10-2008, 08:41 AM
What they said.

Daghain
10-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Yep. :)