PDA

View Full Version : Live BMX stunts in Washington State

Fishonabike
06-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Hey all... I'm inviting everyone in the Pacific Northwest (or anywhere if you feel like traveling :D ) to come see my freestyle bike team perform at the Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue safety day!

The shows are at the Kitsap County fairgrounds at 11:00am, Noon, and 1:30pm.

From their website:

Join us for a free, fun-filled day for kids and their families on June 9, 2007, at the Kitsap County Fairgrounds. This year's Kids' Day is sponsored by Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue in conjunction with local organizations and businesses. Doors open for the community at 10:00 AM and the show runs until 2:30 PM. Kids' Day is a free, fun-filled event that provides families with an opportunity to take a moment to have a good time while picking up tips and resources about ways to keep kids and families safe and healthy.

In addition to live fire demonstrations and vehicle extrications, the event will feature the Ride and Glide Stunt Team whose courageous athletes engage kids while spreading the message about bicycle safety, positive self-esteem, and healthy living. Over 45 booths will provide fire and life safety information. Activities include: bike helmet fittings, Child I.D. Kits, Sparky the Fire Dog's Hazard House demonstrations, Bloodhounds- The Nose Knows, Babysitting Safely, Create A Defensible Space Outdoor Fire Prevention, Backyard Trampoline Safety, Hear A Noise-Make a Noise, Dog Bite Prevention, and much, much more.

More info here. (http://www.ckfr.org/DisplayArticle.aspx?article=07Mar_kidsday.htm)

Matt
06-07-2007, 03:51 PM
That sounds great Fish, I wish I could come :(

ZoNeSeeK
06-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Ooh, is that near Seattle?

Whats involved in "Babysitting Safely" ? :)

'1. PLACE CHILD IN SOUNDPROOF QUARANTINE BUBBLE'
'2. GET BEER'