PDA

View Full Version : Which DT character are you?

Chassit
05-31-2007, 01:52 PM
Yeah another one of these stupid little quizzes. I thought it was fun, nevertheless. If anyone is interested, here is the link:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/SaltnSnail/quizzes/The%20Dark%20Tower%20Character%20Test

And here is how I tested out....

You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit.

XIX

Randall Flagg
05-31-2007, 02:36 PM
I came up Randall Flagg:evil:

Actually that isn't an avaialble result.
I came up Mort the Pusher.

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

Matt
05-31-2007, 02:44 PM
You are Susannah! Your tough and somewhat harsh side is softened by your caring nature. You feel responsible for others, and even if you are in a worse situation than they are, you feel it is your duty to help them first. But in the end your fierce, stubborn spirit will help you overcome any handicap!

:( Figures :lol:

I am wondering if this shouldn't be moved somewhere, it isn't exactly off topic. :D

Chassit
05-31-2007, 02:45 PM
Well, as the OP on this thread, I have no objection to it being moved. :)

XIX

Matt
05-31-2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks Chassit, its literally six of one-half dozen of the other. :couple:

Frunobulax
05-31-2007, 04:12 PM
You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!
I think I got this before...

Daghain
05-31-2007, 04:52 PM
I am Roland as well. :D

Rjeso
05-31-2007, 05:31 PM
You are Cuthbert! Even though you are Roland's best friend, your personality is almost the opposite. You love being surrounded by others, and act most natural when in the center of attention. Sometimes people don't understand your habit of making a joke out of things, and will become impatient with you. Deep inside you are dependable though, so when the going gets tough, show people that you can be counted on!

fernandito
05-31-2007, 05:35 PM
You're not Roland's best friend, liar :nope:

maerlyns_rainbow
05-31-2007, 06:04 PM
You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...

Rjeso
05-31-2007, 06:14 PM

:(

ZoNeSeeK
05-31-2007, 09:10 PM
Yer, perhaps a mod could move it to the manni village?

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

"Aren't that social" ? Oh ok. *Puts 'instant street party' away*

ZoNeSeeK
05-31-2007, 09:11 PM

fucking crompton friend nazi.

OchrisO
05-31-2007, 09:18 PM
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068008168_thbertcopy.jpg
You are Cuthbert! Even though you are Roland's best friend, your personality is almost the opposite. You love being surrounded by others, and act most natural when in the center of attention. Sometimes people don't understand your habit of making a joke out of things, and will become impatient with you. Deep inside you are dependable though, so when the going gets tough, show people that you can be counted on!

VolsToTheWall
05-31-2007, 09:53 PM
I got Roland.

That Joking White Guy
05-31-2007, 09:59 PM
I got Roland too, Doesn't really seem to fit me.

Jean
05-31-2007, 10:08 PM
I remember doing something similar (although can't say if it was the same); got Cuthbert that time, and, of course this time nothing changed:

Jean
05-31-2007, 10:15 PM
I am wondering if this shouldn't be moved somewhere, it isn't exactly off topic. :D

I think either to The Villagers, or to Come Commala (after it's discussed with the facilitators)

Darkthoughts
06-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Cool! - I'm Jake:

You are Jake! Even in the weirdest situations you don't panic, and instead, go with the flow. Your innocent nature may be the reason for your amiable ways, or maybe it is because you really don't feel like you have a home anywhere. At heart you are like a kid, and view life as an adventure. Sometimes you can be too trusting, but you are good at making friends.

Brice
06-01-2007, 06:42 AM
It says that I am Cuthbert.

Odetta
06-01-2007, 06:43 AM
I am Cuthbert as well.

fernandito
06-01-2007, 06:48 AM

Were you drunk? :P

Odetta
06-01-2007, 06:53 AM
OK, I moved it... if anyone feels it should go elsewhere, feel free to move this thread to the appropriate location! :)

fernandito
06-01-2007, 06:58 AM
Hi Odetta.

:ninja:

Odetta
06-01-2007, 07:01 AM
HEY, Baby!

sarajean
06-03-2007, 10:12 AM
eddie...again:

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068005275_sEddiecopy.jpg
You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...

Bethany
06-03-2007, 02:56 PM
You are Susan! On the outside, you appear to have a delicate personality, but your emotions run deep, and you are not afraid of new challenges. You will even sacrifice yourself for others when a situation become dangerous. Somtimes though, quietly reflecting on life is what you love best, and you prefer intimate settings to busy ones

Oh lord, please shoot me.

sarajean
06-03-2007, 03:27 PM
:rofl:

yup, that's totally you, b.

:P

DTIV
ps. i could burn you at the stake. :o

too soon?

Bethany
06-03-2007, 03:59 PM
give me a few more weeks and i'll

buy the matches for you.

ZoNeSeeK
06-04-2007, 07:25 PM

Yes :( :ninja:

LadyHitchhiker
06-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm Eddie!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

MonteGss
06-13-2007, 01:18 PM
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068004710_esMortcopy.jpg

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

This fucking quiz, I tell ya...

Hannah
06-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Apparently I'm like Cuthbert.

Mordred Deschain
06-28-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm

1523 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 15745 times.
13% of people had this result.

DarkRain
09-10-2007, 01:52 PM
I got susanna

You are Susannah! Your tough and somewhat harsh side is softened by your caring nature. You feel responsible for others, and even if you are in a worse situation than they are, you feel it is your duty to help them first. But in the end your fierce, stubborn spirit will help you overcome any handicap!

Matt
09-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Woohoo!!

Another Susannah!! I think that's what I got.

And now that DarkRain is a part of it, I feel cooler. :lol:

Storyslinger
09-11-2007, 06:15 AM
Also came up Roland.

myishi
11-21-2007, 11:13 AM
You are Jake! Even in the weirdest situations you don't panic, and instead, go with the flow. Your innocent nature may be the reason for your amiable ways, or maybe it is because you really don't feel like you have a home anywhere. At heart you are like a kid, and view life as an adventure. Sometimes you can be too trusting, but you are good at making friends.

<3

Darkthoughts
11-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Yay!! You can join the club with Letti and I :huglove:

Wuducynn
11-21-2007, 04:00 PM
I've taken this quiz when it was posted over at .Net and came up as Roland.

ZoNeSeeK
11-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Well Roland was an asshole so that figures ;)

myishi
11-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Yay!! You can join the club with Letti and I :huglove:
yay!:grouphug:

Darkthoughts
11-22-2007, 04:15 AM
I've taken this quiz when it was posted over at .Net and came up as Roland.

:rofl: You are your own nemesis!

Daghain
11-22-2007, 02:03 PM
AHAHHAAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!!

Wuducynn
11-22-2007, 04:07 PM

Yep, figures.

William50
12-26-2007, 05:30 PM
I got Roland!

Vasagi
01-03-2008, 10:33 AM
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068004707_sAlaincopy.jpg

Letti
01-03-2008, 01:40 PM
It says I am Allain.
For my part I think I am like Jake.
And in many things I wish I could be similar to Roland (mostly at the end).

jayson
01-03-2008, 01:45 PM
I was not surprised to find that the quiz thinks I am Eddie. I've said before that I am Eddie aside from the addiction. It's mostly the sense of humor I suspect and my lifelong love affair with sarcasm.

Wuducynn
01-03-2008, 02:15 PM
I was not surprised to find that the quiz thinks I am Eddie. I've said before that I am Eddie aside from the addiction. It's mostly the sense of humor I suspect and my lifelong love affair with sarcasm.

Shows how this quiz is messed up. You're obviously more "Sheemie" than any other character.

jayson
01-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Shows how this quiz is messed up. You're obviously more "Sheemie" than any other character.

Truey true?

hoin1585
01-05-2008, 04:25 AM
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068005468_esJakecopy.jpg

William50
01-05-2008, 01:32 PM
I get Roland every time!

ATG
01-05-2008, 05:51 PM
You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit.

William50
01-05-2008, 05:53 PM
OK

Jon
01-16-2008, 06:14 AM
I had to do this again.

Pardon me to those who have seen it.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/walterodim_photos/inbread.jpg

You are a roont motherfucker! Get off the internet and step away from the keyboard before you hurt someone! I'll bet you bought the books on tape because you cannot read, you rube!

Jonn Wolfe
01-16-2008, 06:21 AM
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068005468_esJakecopy.jpg

Jean
01-16-2008, 06:50 AM
so far we have:

Rolands:

Chassit
Daghain
VolsToTheWall
That Joking White Guy
Storyslinger
All_Hail_The_Crimson_King
William50
ATG

Eddies:

maerlyns_rainbow
sarajean
LadyHitchhiker
Mordred Deschain
R_of_G

Susannahs:

Matt
DarkRain

Jakes:

Darkthoughts
myishi
hoin1585
Jonn Wolfe

Cuthberts:
Rjeso
OchrisO
Jean
Brice
Odetta
Hannah

Alains:

Frunobulax
ZoNeSeeK
Vasagi
Letti

Susans:

bethany

Morts:

Randall Flagg
MonteGss

Letti
01-16-2008, 06:55 AM
Jean, you are a genious.

Wuducynn
01-16-2008, 06:55 AM
And one you missed Jean

Roonts:

Jon

Jean
01-16-2008, 07:05 AM
Jean, you are a genious.

::modestly bows:: http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_cool.gif

And one you missed Jean

Roonts:

Jon

no self-libelling applications are going to be consicered http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_cool.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_cool.gif

Wuducynn
01-16-2008, 07:17 AM
Maybe he was just being honest?

Woofer
01-17-2008, 05:23 PM

I didn't expect Alain. :panic: Hrmmm. I think I'm a mutt: Cuthbert/Alain/Oy mix.

ATG
01-17-2008, 05:52 PM

:dance:

Mike Beck
01-18-2008, 06:21 AM

I like this dude.

Wuducynn
01-18-2008, 08:03 AM
Too bad they don't have a "can toi" option for Mr. Beck here...

Mike Beck
01-18-2008, 08:23 AM
hmm. that's a damn good point, AH. maybe we could make up our own DT Quiz. Can't be that hard, right? We could do better graphics than that quizilla one, too. more characters, etc.

tak.

Jean
01-18-2008, 08:27 AM
don't forget to include Shardik http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_cool.gif

Mike Beck
01-18-2008, 08:29 AM
oh, fo sho. we gotta have shardik in there. :D

i'd vote to have Andy in there as well.

jayson
01-18-2008, 08:29 AM
don't forget to include Shardik http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_cool.gif

yes, we can include "are you ursine?" as a question.

jayson
01-18-2008, 08:30 AM
i'd vote to have Andy in there as well.

dude, that's great! how hilarious would that be to put in your answers and be told "You are Andy Messenger Robot, you are a fucking tool!"

Mike Beck
01-18-2008, 08:35 AM
absolutely!! :lol:

Wuducynn
01-18-2008, 08:49 AM
hmm. that's a damn good point, AH. maybe we could make up our own DT Quiz. Can't be that hard, right? We could do better graphics than that quizilla one, too. more characters, etc.

tak.

And you've got those great can toi pictures already made that you posted in the Fottergrafs thread... :harrier:

Matt
01-18-2008, 08:54 AM
If we can work out a personalized quiz...I'm all for it.

I think we should just post a series of questions, people answer and then Mike just decides who you are. :lol:

Mike Beck
01-18-2008, 09:20 AM
i love that idea. :lol:

R.F.
01-20-2008, 12:28 PM
I got Mort, though I REALLY think they should have included Flagg as a possibility.

MonteGss
01-28-2008, 10:27 PM
so far we have:

Morts:

Randall Flagg
MonteGss

I got that result two times too. :)

I took it again and this time I got:

:cry: I want to be Roland. :(

Malficeus
01-31-2008, 08:36 PM
I got Roland too, Doesn't really seem to fit me.

i did to but with the questions i could see how but i would consider myself more of a cuthbert or eddie because of how joking i am when sometimes its not needed or im at the wrong place (e.g. in a crowd of women and break out the women right's jokes) cry your female pardons

Madagascar
02-03-2008, 03:39 PM

4101 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 18352 times.
28% of people had this result.
That's funny, I always thought of myself as more of an Eddie type.:scared:

Mist_on_the_Water
02-03-2008, 04:24 PM
http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068008168_thbertcopy.jpg

YAY! I luff Bert..he was one of my faves...

LadyHitchhiker
02-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Hmmm.. appropriate...

John_and_Yoko
02-03-2008, 09:19 PM
When I found out this thread existed, I decided to try the quiz, since I've only read two volumes of The Dark Tower. I figured it'd be better than waiting until I finish the whole thing because then I'll have a good idea of which choice represents which character, which might bias my answers....

Anyway, I got Alain, and I'd say that's about right, based on the description. It'd kind of be nice if it were a "living" character, but you play the hand you're dealt....

Anyway, maybe I'll feel differently as I read on....

Letti
02-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Keep on reading, that's sure JaY.

John_and_Yoko
02-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Keep on reading, that's sure JaY.

I fully intend to keep on reading--nearly done with Book II of The Stand now (four chapters to go), and I intend to go on to The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands when I finish The Stand in its entirety.

PedroPáramo
02-03-2008, 11:54 PM
First time I did it, a while ago, I was Jake
Now I'm Cuthbert!
:lol:

Storyslinger
02-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Re-Did and guess what?

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068004710_esMortcopy.jpg

Ka-tet
03-01-2008, 06:48 AM
You are Jake! Even in the weirdest situations you don't panic, and instead, go with the flow. Your innocent nature may be the reason for your amiable ways, or maybe it is because you really don't feel like you have a home anywhere. At heart you are like a kid, and view life as an adventure. Sometimes you can be too trusting, but you are good at making friends

Mark
03-01-2008, 07:01 AM
I got Mort... I wanted Eddie. Is Callahan on this quiz? And what does Susannah's picture look like?

sarah
03-05-2008, 06:48 PM
for some reason I am Oy.

That is sort of strange for me because I thought I mostly related to Eddie.

*shrug*

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068005534_ilesOycopy.jpg

Girlystevedave
03-07-2008, 01:48 PM
I couldn't copy the pic code right...but I got Eddie.

I can live with that

Wuducynn
03-07-2008, 02:00 PM
for some reason I am Oy.

That is sort of strange for me because I thought I mostly related to Eddie.

*shrug*

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SaltnSnail/1068005534_ilesOycopy.jpg

'Cause you're so cute and loyal

Mordred Deschain
03-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Baw hah hah...I got MOrt!i!

Míchéal
03-08-2008, 03:58 AM
i got Jake...

bergy81
03-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Damn. the last quiz I took said I was most like the crimson king...this one said I am Mort the pusher. Do I need to contact a shrink?:scared:

Letti
03-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Damn. the last quiz I took said I was most like the crimson king...this one said I am Mort the pusher. Do I need to contact a shrink?:scared:

*laughs* I don't think so. If you take a DT quiz you can get very interesting results.

LadyHitchhiker
05-07-2008, 04:28 PM
I would be Oy.

Unfound One
05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
"You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!"

Interesting.

Wuducynn
05-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Sounds about right.

Unfound One
05-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Yeah, actually. Weird.

Wuducynn
05-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Those beautiful big blue eyes of yours would prefer to be reading a Dark Tower book than focused on a bunch of other folk while talking to them. :harrier:

Unfound One
05-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Ha, seriously though.
You don't know how much shit I've gotten from friends the past year because I've wanted to stay home and read instead of going out. :rolleyes:

John_and_Yoko
05-07-2008, 05:51 PM
No worries, Unfound One. I'm the same way--I got Alain, too.

Wuducynn
05-07-2008, 05:52 PM
I was being serious.

Unfound One
05-07-2008, 05:52 PM
As was I. We're on the same brainwave tonight. :)

Greasemark
05-08-2008, 03:23 AM

Letti
05-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Ha, seriously though.
You don't know how much shit I've gotten from friends the past year because I've wanted to stay home and read instead of going out. :rolleyes:

Poor fellas.
Anyway I got Alain, too. :)

Unfound One
05-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Eh, they'll get over it. :)
Yay Letti, we're Alain friends. :couple:

Wuducynn
05-09-2008, 03:33 PM
SJ, you're kind of a cross between Alain and Oy. You've got a lot of Alain's personality traits and then you're oh so cute with big eyes, like Oy.

Unfound One
05-09-2008, 04:21 PM
:lol: Oh Matthew, you're so great. :huglove:

mia/susannah
05-11-2008, 05:12 AM
I got Roland. In some ways I suppose that is right, I don't let anyone get close to me. Outside of my girls.

Disturbed Angel
05-14-2008, 03:07 PM

I was a bit surprised at that at first but thinking about it I guess its right :)

The Lady of Shadows
05-21-2008, 12:06 AM
okay then.
i have to tell you, i never in a million years of years expected this result:

Aballah
05-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Not what I was expecting, but fits me, actually.

glm
05-26-2008, 02:54 PM

What do I win?

The Lady of Shadows
05-26-2008, 08:22 PM

What do I win?

ummm. . . . the right to die on jericho hill?? :)

Unfound One
05-26-2008, 10:51 PM
I hope they've finished W&G though...

Frunobulax
05-26-2008, 10:53 PM
Took it again and got Alain again.

Jean
05-26-2008, 10:53 PM
a very good observation, SJ. I have added a spoiler box; please dear friends, this is not a spoiler thread, so mark your spoilers
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gif

The Lady of Shadows
05-26-2008, 11:04 PM
I hope they've finished W&G though...

a very good observation, SJ. I have added a spoiler box; please dear friends, this is not a spoiler thread, so mark your spoilers

fuck me, i didn't even think of that. thanks, i owe you one!!! :couple:

Jean
05-26-2008, 11:09 PM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gif

glm
06-02-2008, 06:18 AM

What do I win?

ummm. . . . the right to die on jericho hill?? :)

. . . Sounds good.

LemurJones
06-02-2008, 07:06 PM
:|

I got Susannah.

...I don't even like Susannah. Blarg.

theBeamisHome
06-03-2008, 11:45 AM
w00t!

razz
06-03-2008, 02:32 PM
HA! I knew I was a homicidal manic at heart!
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SaltnSnail/1068004710_esMortcopy.jpg

The Lady of Shadows
06-03-2008, 03:10 PM
:|

I got Susannah.

...I don't even like Susannah. Blarg.

you know, i never really liked her either. don't know why but she just never gelled for me. don't feel bad lemur. just take it again when you're in a different mood, maybe you'll get a new result. it's not cheating - it's creative test taking! :)

HA! I knew I was a homicidal manic at heart!
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SaltnSnail/1068004710_esMortcopy.jpg

razzle dazzle, we ALL knew that. . . . :lol:

razz
06-03-2008, 03:14 PM
good. then it wasn't a secret and i don't have to think on how to tell y'all that ya got a psycho in your midst.

leaveittobeezer
08-18-2008, 07:10 AM
Hm, im Jake. Never wouldve thought that.

Zalia
08-18-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm Jake also....

razz
08-18-2008, 10:51 AM
i now have this sudden thought that Dexter Morgan and Jack Mort are a lot alike. one of then m just kills criminals instead of anybody

stone, rose, unfound door
08-18-2008, 04:16 PM

Does that mean I'm an asshole too? After all, All_Hail and I both are Rolands...
To all of the Berts around, you are my best friend (don't trust All_Hail, he seriously has a twisted character :P)

Seppe-sai
08-25-2008, 06:34 PM
I tried two (what I thought were) completely different sets of responses and got Eddie both times. Well, if the shoe fits...

gsvec
08-25-2008, 06:44 PM
I ended up Alain. Interesting.

lipgloss_and_revolver
08-25-2008, 11:35 PM
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SaltnSnail/1068005275_sEddiecopy.jpg

Did not expect that .. But I love it. :D

KaLikeAWheel
08-25-2008, 11:55 PM
Quizthingie:

Coolness...:cool:

Donna

sinstar
08-26-2008, 04:50 AM
You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...'

yeah i could probably see that coming :P

Ves'Ka Gan
09-11-2008, 11:09 AM
hmm I was thinking I would end up with Eddie and got Alain!

The only problem with that is anyone who knows me can tell you--I don't mind talking AT ALL!

The Lady of Shadows
09-11-2008, 07:14 PM
hmm I was thinking I would end up with Eddie and got Alain!

The only problem with that is anyone who knows me can tell you--I don't mind talking AT ALL!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/coffee_spray-1.gif

okay, you have to take it again and this time answer the questions honestly. because if you are alain i'm a fucking billy-bumbler. you are soooooo cuthbert! you are so fucking cuthbert that cuthbert isn't cuthbert when you're around.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/smilies/coffee_spray-1.gif

TLC
09-11-2008, 07:37 PM
haha, I am Jake!

Adumbros
09-19-2008, 11:55 AM
and i am....Mort the Pusher.

Schoerb
10-18-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm Alain as well. Cool quiz, thanks!

idk, my bff jill?
10-18-2008, 11:49 AM

Cool. I didn't expect it, but I always did identify with Eddie the most. =)

Billy-Bumbler
12-27-2008, 11:31 AM
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8528037/what-dark-tower-character-are-you
Here's one I made.... I got Jack Mort on yours!

Beamer
12-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Looks Like I'm Jake Chambers... or Jake the Boy as they put it...
Im such a trusting soul><

Letti
12-27-2008, 01:52 PM

lucky you

pickle
12-27-2008, 02:01 PM

Beamer
12-28-2008, 01:20 PM

lucky you

Not that lucky.... :beat:

Sam
12-28-2008, 06:57 PM
I am... Roland? How the hell...?

flaggwalkstheline
12-28-2008, 08:20 PM
hmmm

Letti
12-30-2008, 03:23 AM

lucky you

It's better to trust and get hurt time to time than not to trust and don't get love.
I might be too optimistic.

flaggwalkstheline
12-30-2008, 07:58 AM

lucky you

It's better to trust and get hurt time to time than not to trust and don't get love.
I might be too optimistic.

thats just like an optimist to say something like that

pookie
12-30-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm Alain. Wanted to be Oy :(

Brice
01-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Change your answers till it lets you be Oy. :D

MonteGss
01-03-2009, 09:43 AM
I'm trying again...

Letti
01-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Change your answers till it lets you be Oy. :D

That's not the same. :rolleyes:

MonteGss
01-03-2009, 09:51 AM
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SaltnSnail/1068005468_esJakecopy.jpg

Finally! I didn't get The Pusher.
I answered truthfully too. :D

worldsotherthanthese
02-19-2009, 01:09 PM
I am Jake, go fig.

Anastasia
02-26-2009, 12:50 AM
I'm Jake...hmmm, yeah, it fits:)

Sam
02-26-2009, 01:25 AM
I took this test again to see if I would have the same result. And the survey says...

Same as last time. I still don't get it. I figured I would be an Eddie.

candy
03-01-2009, 04:46 AM
i am jake too!!! apparantley 9% of the people taking the quizz are also jake. cool

gromit
03-26-2009, 06:47 PM
sweet i got Oy!

sleeplessdwarf
03-26-2009, 08:06 PM
I am Roland. As much as I love the character I'm not sure it is a good thing, but I am what God made me.

TheeNinja
03-28-2009, 10:48 PM
I got Roland.

Letti
03-28-2009, 11:09 PM
I got Roland.

Are you happy with it?

DoctorDodge
03-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Eddie. In an uncomfortable situation, these days i'd be the most likely to tell a joke. Probably not quite a dead baby joke, but it depends on the crowd, really.

cynner
03-29-2009, 04:30 PM
i'm like cuthbert, rolands best friend very loyal and a people person.:rock:

DoctorDodge
03-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Of course, now that i've taken the quiz which i didn't do before because i was dumb enough not to read the 1st post (hate it when i do things like that), the result i ACTUALLY got surprised me: Alain. What surprised me even more was how much the descripition matched my personality. :scared:

Reminds me of what a mate of mine said when she was drunk! (Word to the wise: drunken people ALWAYS seem to have the best insight of your personality!)

soylentjillian
03-31-2009, 12:10 AM
I got Alain.

Kidd Ikarus
03-31-2009, 12:18 PM
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SaltnSnail/1068008168_thbertcopy.jpg

Figured I would've gotten Eddie, but since Roland thinks they are so much alike, I guess this makes sense. Plus, Cuthbert is bad ass too.

TheeNinja
04-02-2009, 07:42 PM
I got Roland.

Are you happy with it?

Yeah. Might not always be a good thing necessarily, but I can't change who I really am.

CrimsonMordred
01-30-2010, 01:33 AM
how did I know... I'm Cuthbert... I like it.

ItsAllgood
01-30-2010, 05:08 AM

ItsAllgood

Sickrose
01-30-2010, 11:35 AM
I am Eddie I can live with that!

Mark
01-30-2010, 12:23 PM
"You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!"

:(

alinda
01-30-2010, 01:00 PM
The Dark Tower Character Test
Created by SaltnSnail

812 other people got this result! That's 25%

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!:wtf:

craig85br
01-30-2010, 03:36 PM

High_Desert_Gunslinger
02-25-2010, 02:49 PM

Flavio
02-25-2010, 03:13 PM
This quizz says I am Roland.
And...well... hello! i am new in this page.
I am Australian and I live in Argentina.><

SynysterSaint
02-25-2010, 08:11 PM

I always thought I was more like Eddie than anyone else in the series...

Darkle and Tinct
04-05-2010, 07:27 PM

Well, okay then.

Riostar
04-05-2010, 07:50 PM

AsylumWitch
04-08-2010, 09:55 AM

Hum...not exactly but okay lol.

That was fun. :)

Faddah Callahan
02-26-2011, 08:39 PM
Aw crap, I'm Jake? That was...unexpected. And probably horrendously wrong. Hopefully.

Jean
02-27-2011, 12:30 AM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_shocked.gif

RainInSpain
02-28-2011, 06:14 AM
Heh, no surprises here - I kinda figured that I'd be Alain (except for not-speaking-up part :) )

TeaspoonLifeGirl
09-07-2012, 06:27 PM
The Dark Tower Character Test

Created by SaltnSnail

1322 other people got this result! That's 25%
View all results Take another quiz!
Your Result

1068004707_sAlaincopy.jpg

Merlin1958
09-09-2012, 05:54 PM
15% "You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit."

Kinda figured as much.

Cass
12-27-2012, 01:53 PM
You are Oy! Loyal and a little strange, you enjoy the company of others. You may appear needy, but when real danger appears, you fight wildly to protect those you love. Even though you appear clueless on the surface, you can read others feelings instinctively. You might be oddly huggable too...

awesome... im some kind of racoon... xD