PDA

View Full Version : HACKERS! FACE ME!

HanzouNorak
08-23-2008, 11:24 PM
if you've played a muiltiplayer online game chances are you've come across a hacker. these fucking cretins always seem to be out to ruin games and fuck up your day. in my case its starcraft, but ive heard of hacker infestations elsewhere. everyday i log on some fucking punk thinks it'll be funny to ban everyone in my game or make it lag terribly or stall it like a motherfucker. im tired of these assholes, they're leading me to get pissed at people who haven't done anything and making my temper soar even out of the game. apparently standards fucking dropped over the past month because hacker activity has been way up. if your a hacker, fuck you, you culd be anyone and id still say that. doesn't mean i hate you, but you deserve a big fuck you for useing hacks or being a hacker. your ruining the gaming experience of those around you by having it, so dont get pissed at me.

anyone have a simliar story? or am i alone on this one?

valtr0n
08-24-2008, 02:43 AM
Maybe you just suck. :P

Seriously though, I've been playing games online since I had to dial up to a buddy's computer to play 1-on-1 Doom Deathmatch, and I can count the number of times I've played against a "hacker" on one hand.

It seems to mainly be an Xbox 360 and Counterstrike thing, both of which I don't like.

razz
08-24-2008, 04:39 AM
well there is this game i play, Combat arms. fun game, actually. it's got problems. it's f2p.
well recently the number of hackers went up. so you can hardly play a match without some guy killing you the moment you respawn. but they found a solution. they demote anybody who has hacked, take away all their money, and restart them from the beginning.
but
there is also this glitch. you have to RENT better weapons (this pisses me off, as you have to constantly play like 10 or more games to keep up with what you buy) but there are some restricted weapons. you have to pay actual cash to use them. there's a glitch to get them. when you get killed in this game (an fps), you drop your gun, and anybody can pick it up. the common hacked gun, the ump really sucks, so people die often. so the company that made this game keeps track of the guns you kill with, and they demoted anybody who had killed with a restricted weapon. i was one of them:onfire:

VastOne
08-24-2008, 08:06 PM
My son is a Halo 3 XBOX360 pro and complains all the time of the illegal mods that people use...

I play a lot of online poker and there is a LOT of mods on the tables that allow one seat o win all the time....Used to be fun, but I play it no more...

John Blaze
08-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Back when I used to play Runescape I had plenty of fun. There wasn't really any problems with it, and I built up my guy until I was like 10 times stronger than anyone else. Then I'd go around killing newbies for no reason. It was fun, the way people would get so pissed off. "That's not fair, I just started!"

:wtf: good times.....good times.

HanzouNorak
08-25-2008, 02:25 AM
what does that have to do with hackers?

turtlex
08-25-2008, 03:35 AM
Ugh.

This happens with online games on my PSP all the time.

I was playing SOCOM online with my handy dandy PSP and all of a sudden... yup, some tool with a hack starts up in the game and completely ruins it for the the rest of us who are playing honestly.

I have yet to see a game hack on my PS3, and will be mighty upset if I ever do.

My personal resolution - when hackers jump into a game, this turtle jumps out.

what does that have to do with hackers?

People who use game hacks - basically, they are cheaters - but since they use game hacks, some call them "hackers".

Technically, being a computer geek and a bit of a hacker myself, I wouldn't call them hackers - I just usually call them cheaters. :)

HanzouNorak
08-27-2008, 03:22 PM
im afriad you misunderstood my previous post, i was asking what being a high level on Runescape had to do with hacks, unless John Blaze forgot to mention he heacked to get a high level.

turtlex
08-27-2008, 03:44 PM
im afriad you misunderstood my previous post, i was asking what being a high level on Runescape had to do with hacks, unless John Blaze forgot to mention he heacked to get a high level.

Ooops, my bad. Sorry.