PDA

View Full Version : Hannah

Hannah
08-11-2008, 02:53 AM
My name is Hannah, and that’s my real name. If you pair that with my middle name, I sound like I should have been born and raised in the south. I’m 26 (and I will be for many years to come as I don’t plan on getting any older – officially), and I have two beautiful kids: a boy (almost a year old now) and a girl (6 going on 16). I started reading the DT series in the summer of 2004. I’ve always had a voracious appetite for reading, and I remember that summer I just happened to need a summer reading project so I picked the DT because I am a huge King fan and I knew the last book in the series was coming out that fall. So unlike a lot of the rest of you suckers, I didn’t have to wait more than a few weeks for the last book. :lol:

I was born and raised in Denver, Colorado (or the sprawling metropolitan area around north Denver, if that does ya better). I’m not a city girl, I’m not a country girl, I’m a product of surburbia (and the 80s). This means I like to shop (for shoes in particular), I like to wear heels even when I shouldn’t (like to the salvage yard to pick up a new seat after someone set Aaron’s car on fire). I love my city. I love the mountains in the west and the Starbucks on every corner, I love the malls and the bums on the highway off-ramps.

My childhood was pretty much an 80s cliché, alcoholic father, parents divorced, mom remarried to a muscle car lovin’ mechanic who I’ve grown to call my dad and not my “stepdad.” My dad can fix anything. I have one brother (younger, who is a music teacher) and one sister (older, who is a 911 dispatcher). I have a niece, a nephew, and a little unknown on the way. I have a gigantic extended family, but half of them live in Iowa so it works out okay for me.

My job is a complicated mess of consulting with different employers about unemployment law and processing their unemployment claims, which I would only bore you by explaining any further than I have here. Suffice to say that I’ve been doing what I do now for six years, and I wish I could read and write books for a living instead.

Of course, helping Matt, Dora, and Aaron run this website is one of the most rewarding things I’ve ever done. I wish this was my real job. :D The Haven Foundation Fundraiser, and the top secret projects we’re doing right now are things I really enjoy doing and I hope to be able to do on a bigger and better scale for years to come.

I’m sure that no one could possibly think of any questions to ask me considering I’ve given you my complete life history … but ask away. I’m ready. :shoot:

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1671/sanfranpicturenw4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

sarah
08-11-2008, 03:17 AM
Hi Hannah Handfuls!! :couple:

How and when did you and Aaron start hooking up?

What is in your CD player?

Favorite movie of the moment?

Favorite T-Shirt?

Favorite thing to do on the weekend?

Best vacation?

Daghain
08-11-2008, 03:18 AM
Hi Hannah!

Who is your favorite author besides Stephen King?

If you could drive any car you wanted and money was no object, what would you drive?

If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

jayson
08-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Hi there Hannah.

Do you have a favorite band/musical artist?
Do you have a favorite album? (it doesn't have to be by the favorite artist)
What is your favorite concert that you've seen?
If you could see any musical act in concert (past or present) who would it be?
Do you play any instruments?
If so how long have you played?
If not, which one would you most like to learn?

Thanks for all you do for this site! :)

Odetta
08-11-2008, 03:23 AM
Hannah, Hannah, Ho-Hannah
Banana-Bana, Bo-Bannah...

What is your middle name?

What is the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Do you believe in God?

What is your favorite color?

Hannah
08-11-2008, 03:39 AM
Hi Hannah Handfuls!! :couple:

Hi! :couple:

How and when did you and Aaron start hooking up?

oh man. Well, we started PMing back when I very first joined tdt.net. But I thought he was a tool, so I pretty much ignored him for about six months. :lol: Then I started talking to him on the phone one day (out of boredom - haha) and realized he wasn’t really a tool, he was just drawn that way. :P We fell in love when we met at the campout at Matt and Dora’s in the summer of 2005. And the rest is history. As for the hooking up, we’re waiting until we get married. :ninja:

What is in your CD player?

Well, I have a six disc CD changer, so get ready for a long answer. :P
1. “9” - Damien Rice
2. A mix CD I made myself with different songs on it for singing along to. This CD has Journey, Sum 41, Linkin Park, The Doors, Ween, Van Morrison, and more
3. the new Jack Johnson CD (about to be replace by something else because I’m really not digging it too much)
4. Tenacious D - this has a permanent spot in the number 4 position in my player. Forever. It is the one CD that I never get tired of.
5. Another mix CD – Michael Jackson, Van Morrison, Ween, The Doors, Hannah Montana (for Paris), The Verve
6. Sublime “40 oz to Freedom” (great CD for summer listening)

Favorite movie of the moment?
The Dark Knight
Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay – He has date rape face! :lol:

Favorite T-Shirt?
I don’t own any actual t-shirts anymore, but I do have one that is kind of like a t-shirt that I love. It’s a purple Fox shirt with writing all over it. I used to have a “don’t mess with texas” shirt that I liked a lot, but I don’t know what happened to that.

Favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Relax, for sure. I love having NOTHING to do all weekend and realizing no one is going to ask anything of me. That’s the best feeling in the world.

Best vacation?
Probably last year when Aaron and I went to San Francisco. We were only there for a short time but it was so nice to do something together, without kids, without worries.

Hannah
08-11-2008, 03:55 AM
Hi Hannah!

Hey there! :D

Who is your favorite author besides Stephen King?

I like Chuck Palahniuk the best, after King. I’m also totally in love with Christopher Pike books (the lamer the better), have wet panties for Neil Gaimen, and don’t mind Laurell Hamilton (pre-werewolf sex, that is).

If you could drive any car you wanted and money was no object, what would you drive?

’63 split window coupe corvette for fun and stuff
Mercedes or a jaguar for every day driving (I like shiny hood ornaments)

If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Somewhere tropical and Pacific in the winter (fiji, samoa, whatever) and Ireland in the summer.

Colorado mountains on holidays and birthdays. :P

alinda
08-11-2008, 04:02 AM
Hey Hannah, heres a question I've always enjoyed...
If you were a musical instrument , which one would you be?

Same question goes for which animal.

Ricky
08-11-2008, 04:11 AM
Hannah! My Buddy! :couple:

Do you have any unique talents?
How many states have you visited (which ones)?
Have you met Stephen King or attended a reading/signing?
Favorite TV show?
When are you going to come visit me?

http://i33.tinypic.com/nxl0m1.jpg

Hannah
08-11-2008, 04:51 AM
Hi there Hannah.

Hey! :couple:

Do you have a favorite band/musical artist?

I’d have to say for consistency that Sublime has been one of my top favorites since I was around 13. Other top faves are Jack Johnson, Van Morrison, and The Doors.

Do you have a favorite album? (it doesn't have to be by the favorite artist)

Tenacious D. Not so much because it’s good music, but because it always puts me in a good mood.

What is your favorite concert that you've seen?

Rage Against the Machine in 1999 vs. Beastie Boys at Red Rocks a couple of years ago. Both really, really good.

If you could see any musical act in concert (past or present) who would it be?

The Doors.

Do you play any instruments?

Guitar (a little bit), piano (a little bit). I’ve learned both enough to know some stuff, but not enough to actually sit down and play anything other than Smoke on the Water, Money by Pink Floyd, 5-2-1 by the Doors, and Redemption Songs by Bob Marley. And the only guitar chord I can consistently remember is E Major. Haha!

If so how long have you played?

I had piano lessons for two years (10-12) and I started guitar at 14.

If not, which one would you most like to learn?

I’d like to get better. :D

Thanks for all you do for this site! :)

For sure!

fernandito
08-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Hi Hi Hi there! :D

What are your 3 favorite parts of The Dark Knight?

Who's your favorite Final Fantasy character?

(TDK excluded) What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it?

Hannah
08-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Hannah, Hannah, Ho-Hannah
Banana-Bana, Bo-Bannah...

You know how much I got called Hannah-Banana growing up? All the time. Everyone called me that. Sometimes Hannah-Banana-Boat. It’s funny because it doesn’t bother me at all, but it bothered me when I was little.

What is your middle name?

It’s Mae.

I’d have to say the time in fourth grade when I wrote a little play about two little sick girls in the hospital together. We were acting out the play and I had brought a couple of robes from home to use as costumes but I forgot about the undies I had stuffed in the pocket for some reason. So the other girl, Becky, who was acting in the play pulled them out in front of the whole class and said, “ARE THESE YOUR UNDERWEAR?”

I was mortified. I actually ran from the classroom and sat in the hallway and cried.

Do you believe in God?

Yep, not quite sure about what form God takes, but I think there’s something there for sure.

What is your favorite color?

I have two. Pink and green.

Daghain
08-11-2008, 09:17 AM

I’d have to say the time in fourth grade when I wrote a little play about two little sick girls in the hospital together. We were acting out the play and I had brought a couple of robes from home to use as costumes but I forgot about the undies I had stuffed in the pocket for some reason. So the other girl, Becky, who was acting in the play pulled them out in front of the whole class and said, “ARE THESE YOUR UNDERWEAR?”

I was mortified. I actually ran from the classroom and sat in the hallway and cried.

I'm sorry that happened to you, but it made me LMAO!

Hannah
08-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Hey Hannah, heres a question I've always enjoyed...
If you were a musical instrument , which one would you be?

Same question goes for which animal.

I'd probably be an accordian, because I'm stretchy and I have a lot of buttons to push. :D

As far as animals: probably some kind of cat. I'm pretty lazy like cats, and I like curling up in quiet, cool spots for a nap.

alinda
08-11-2008, 11:10 AM
:lol: perfect !

Hannah
08-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Hannah! My Buddy! :couple:

Hola! :couple:

Sometimes.

How many states have you visited (which ones)?

10: WY, NE, IA, KS, NM, AZ, UT, SC, NC, CA

Have you met Stephen King or attended a reading/signing?

Alas, no. :cry: Someday, I hope.

Favorite TV show?

I can’t pick a favorite! :panic:

Oh, wait. Yes I can.

LOST.

When are you going to come visit me?

Maybe someday. It all depends on if there is another SK signing in your area. :lol:

alinda
08-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Do you and Aaron dance together? What dances do you like?

Patrick
08-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi Hannah!

How did you ever get so fortunate as to earn a place in the highly competitive and excitingly sexy world of unemployment claims consulting?

Also, can you change my oil? Thanks.

Ricky
08-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Sometimes.

Care to elaborate (dare I ask)? :lol:

Hannah
08-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Hi Hi Hi there! :D

Hola, Funkhouse! :D

What are your 3 favorite parts of The Dark Knight?

1. the scene when the Joker was talking to Harvey in the hospital
2. the scene in the interrogation room between batman and the joker (I think you said this was your favorite as well :D )
3. Probably the scene where Bruce Wayne drives his lambo in front of the armored car to keep the tattle-tale dude safe. “what? I was just trying to beat the light.” :lol:

Who's your favorite Final Fantasy character?

There’s two.

Yuna and Tidus. You should have known that already. :P

(TDK excluded) What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it?

Fight Club.

Hannah
08-11-2008, 02:02 PM

I'm sorry that happened to you, but it made me LMAO!

This is first only because it dealt with my underwear. For a ten year old girl, that was probably the most embarrassing thing I could imagine ever happening.

And I know nobody asked but …

Second most embarrassing thing happened not too long ago. A coworker surprised me at my desk and wanted to show me how to do something with a PDF document I was working on. Not thinking about it, I allowed her to sit at my desk to show me on my computer. Rather than use the shortcut to minimize all my windows, she decided to do it one by one. I just happened to have dt.com up in a small window. While minimizing everything one by one she came upon that window, and stared at it intently for a few seconds before minimizing it. At first I figured, “no big deal she just caught me online.” But after she left my desk I opened it up and noticed it happened to be on the last post I had made. In my signature it said “Day 1: No Cock Biting.” She never said a word to me about it, but I’m sure she wonders…

Aaron
08-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Why are you always so mean to me?

Will you do all of the remaining work on the house so that I can smoke weed and play the Wii?

If you were a banana, would you eat yourself? (I know I would :P)

What is the square root of 4,761?

When are you going to stop pretending to love me?

Hannah
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Do you and Aaron dance together? What dances do you like?

:lol: Unless Aaron is drunk I can’t get him to dance with me. Sometimes I will be listening to music and I’ll corner him and make him dance with me. And sometimes, since he is so much taller than me, he lets me climb on top of his feet and he’ll dance me around that way.

I wouldn’t mind learning some salsa dancing though. That’d be fun.

Matt
08-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Will you and Aaron join us at the clothing optional hotpots in Ridgeway? :lol:

Hannah
08-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Hi Hannah!

How did you ever get so fortunate as to earn a place in the highly competitive and excitingly sexy world of unemployment claims consulting?

Also, can you change my oil? Thanks.

Well, I got the job when I was 20, because my mom worked there. It’s really hard to get out of the industry, because once you have the experience and the knowledge you can’t really do anything else. :lol: But, it is kind of a sexy industry. At least in my office it is. :P

As far as the oil goes, it depends on what kind of car you have. Also, you’ll have to drive it to Colorado first. Does that work?

Hannah
08-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Sometimes.

Care to elaborate (dare I ask)? :lol:

Um, sometimes I have a unique talent if it's by accident. I mean I honestly can't think of even one talent I have in general, let alone one that is unique. :lol:

Hannah
08-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Why are you always so mean to me?

One word: Afton

Will you do all of the remaining work on the house so that I can smoke weed and play the Wii?

:rolleyes: What’s in it for me?

If you were a banana, would you eat yourself? (I know I would :P)

Yes, all of me but the bananus!

What is the square root of 4,761?

When are you going to stop pretending to love me?

When it no longer is advantageous for me and my bank account. :P

Hannah
08-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Will you and Aaron join us at the clothing optional hotpots in Ridgeway? :lol:

Yes, but I'm still wearing my undies! :blush:

Oh, and where is Ridgeway?

Matt
08-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Southwest Colorado, very beautiful down there. The Indians used the pots to cleanse themselves. They even have a smoking one!!

We saw naked lesbians there. :lol:

One asked me for the time

Ricky
08-11-2008, 02:54 PM
We saw naked lesbians there. :lol:

One asked me for the time

Wow, Matt. I am definitely sigging that! :rofl:

Patrick
08-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi Hannah!

Also, can you change my oil? Thanks.Well, I got the job when I was 20, because my mom worked there. It’s really hard to get out of the industry, because once you have the experience and the knowledge you can’t really do anything else. :lol: But, it is kind of a sexy industry. At least in my office it is. :P

As far as the oil goes, it depends on what kind of car you have. Also, you’ll have to drive it to Colorado first. Does that work?I'll start saving up my gas money. But I may need to make a detour on the way to sit in a pot with Matt's lesbians.

The Lady of Shadows
08-11-2008, 05:35 PM
hi hannah. ::waves::

what's it like being one of the ptb?
what super secret projects were you alluding to in your first post? :ninja:
what is your biggest accomplishment?
what is your biggest regret?
if you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
do you think that ricky is stalking you? :lol: (and wouldn't that mean he is stalking you and dora??)

Jean
08-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Which is your favorite story from Haunted? (you can name several)

Did you have a teddy bear?

Do you like dolls?

Can you / do you like to do something like sewing, embroidering, knitting... or maybe painting, clay modelling, wood sculpting, anything like that?

Letti
08-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Have you ever met miracles?

What do you look for in a man?

What's the sexiest thing on Earth?

Your favourite animal?

Do aliens live on Mars?

Do you love your won voice?

Do you speak loudly when there is noone around you?

Brice
08-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Hey Hannah! :wub:

How is it we were around each other for years on these sites before we really talked to each other at all???

When are you coming back to NC?

Can you make it sooner?

Aside from the obvious answer (family) what will make you smile quickest?

What is the funniest thing you've heard lately?

What did you want to be when you were a little girl?

What was the first book you loved?

Darkthoughts
08-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Hey Hannah :wub:

Did you move to where Aaron lived, or did he move to you?
Recommend a book that you've read that you don't think many people have heard of.
With your whole 80's thang going on, what's your favourite John Hughes film?
Favourite junk food?
Favourite alcoholic drink?

Jon
08-12-2008, 02:06 AM
What is your favorite season and why?

Hannah
08-12-2008, 06:49 AM
Hi Hannah!

Also, can you change my oil? Thanks.Well, I got the job when I was 20, because my mom worked there. It’s really hard to get out of the industry, because once you have the experience and the knowledge you can’t really do anything else. :lol: But, it is kind of a sexy industry. At least in my office it is. :P

As far as the oil goes, it depends on what kind of car you have. Also, you’ll have to drive it to Colorado first. Does that work?I'll start saving up my gas money. But I may need to make a detour on the way to sit in a pot with Matt's lesbians.

No one could blame you for that detour. :D

Hannah
08-12-2008, 06:58 AM
hi hannah. ::waves::

hello! :D

I'm guessing "ptb" means powers that be.

So, to answer the question, aside from the midnight rituals involving fake chicken blood and chanting, it's pretty cool.

ah, well... the first project is a plan to take over the world using this site, our member base, some electric fencing, and laughing gas.

The second project is something to do with art by somebody in a something for sale on the site.

what is your biggest accomplishment?

Having two children in natural childbirth. Anybody who tells you that is easy is a lying asshole.

what is your biggest regret?

I don't believe in regret. Why waste time regretting something when you could be doing so many other things?

although techinically if i do regret anything it would be that i didn't go to law school like i wanted to

if you could change one thing in your life what would it be?

I'd lower my blood pressure, up my platelet count, and make myself healthy again.

do you think that ricky is stalking you? :lol: (and wouldn't that mean he is stalking you and dora??)

If he is he's doing a really bad job of it. :lol:

Hannah
08-12-2008, 07:08 AM
Which is your favorite story from Haunted? (you can name several)

Hi Jean! :huglove:

probably Guts. But to honestly answer your question I'd have to reread the whole thing, since the last time I read it was when it first came out. I don't have that great of a memory for books unless they're really, really good.

Did you have a teddy bear?

I had two! The first was a cream colored bear that I named Mr. Rosa. The second was a big brown bear that I called Chummy. Paris owns them both now.

Do you like dolls?

If you promise not to tell anyone: sometimes I go shopping with Paris for Barbie doll clothes just for the nostalgia of it. I loved playing Barbies. I loved dressing them, accessorizing their outfits, making new clothes for them out of my mom's scrap material.

Can you / do you like to do something like sewing, embroidering, knitting... or maybe painting, clay modelling, wood sculpting, anything like that?

I can sew marginally well. I can do needlepoint.

As far as "crafty" type stuff, my favorite thing to do is to draw hand made cards for people for their birthdays/christmas whatever. I do really lame looking stick figures, but I try to make the cards funny so it overshadows the lame art. :lol:

Hannah
08-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Have you ever met miracles?

Hi Letti! :D

Miracles = luck. At least, that's how I see it.

What do you look for in a man?

Dark hair, green eyes, a sense of humor, confidence, and some sort of talent that makes him special.

What's the sexiest thing on Earth?

Confidence. Even the fugliest guy or girl could appear sexy to someone if they walk, talk, and act with confidence.

Your favourite animal?

Pandas. They're so adorable!

Do aliens live on Mars?

Sometimes.

Do you love your won voice?

What is a won voice? :unsure:

Do you speak loudly when there is noone around you?

I speak loudly when I've been drinking, but other than that I am normally pretty soft spoken.

Hannah
08-12-2008, 07:20 AM
Hey Hannah! :wub:

Hi there! :huglove:

How is it we were around each other for years on these sites before we really talked to each other at all???

I heard that you told someone who told someone else that I was a bitch! So I never talked to you.

(I kid, that's so untrue. I think it's just one of those things that happened because our paths never really crossed.)

When are you coming back to NC?

Whenever Aaron makes me go visit his southern folk. :scared:

Can you make it sooner?

:lol: I can certainly try. Of course, Aaron is really the one who'd make anything happen in that area.

Aside from the obvious answer (family) what will make you smile quickest?

seeing them hand me my drink from the starbucks drive-thru window. oh, and the funny posts i read here.

What is the funniest thing you've heard lately?

Harold and Kumar, the whole "date rape face" comment. Aaron hates me now, because whenever he pisses me off I tell him he has "date rape face."

What did you want to be when you were a little girl?

A doctor. I had a little medical bag and a coat and everything. But then I realized how horrible I was at science and I gave that dream up.

What was the first book you loved?

:orely: That's a really hard question. I would have to say Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. My Dad gave me that book when I was little and I read the bejesus out of it.

Hannah
08-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Hey Hannah :wub:

hi Lisa! :couple:

Did you move to where Aaron lived, or did he move to you?

Aaron moved his body to Colorado, but his heart is still in the South. Awww!

Recommend a book that you've read that you don't think many people have heard of.

Memory and Dream by Charles de Lint

It's a really great book. I still read it about once a year or so.

With your whole 80's thang going on, what's your favourite John Hughes film?

I can't decide between:

Weird Science or ...

The Breakfast Club! judd nelson :wub:

Favourite junk food?

Brownies, the more chocolate chunks and nuts the better.

Favourite alcoholic drink?

I'm partial to mojitos when I'm feeling fancy and rum and coke when I'm not feeling fancy. It used to be Captain and coke, but that gets too expensive!

Jean
08-12-2008, 09:06 AM
thank you for answering my questions!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Messages/hug00083.gif

Can you post your bears some day? http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_flower.gif

What is your favorite flower?

Jean
08-12-2008, 09:08 AM
[quote=Letti;226402] Your favourite animal?

Pandas. They're so adorable!
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gif
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear4bis.gif
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/furry/giant_pandas2.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/furry/panda-row.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/furry/panda1.jpg

see also our BearrrRRRrrrs thread, there's always some cute bamboo bears!

Ricky
08-12-2008, 09:34 AM

The only person that I am stalking is Shawnee Smith. Goddarn it, she hasn't responded to ANY of my letters! Calling her agent didn't help matters much either. :panic:

The Lady of Shadows
08-12-2008, 11:50 AM

I'm guessing "ptb" means powers that be.

So, to answer the question, aside from the midnight rituals involving fake chicken blood and chanting, it's pretty cool.

you guessed correctly oh wise one.
and see, i just knew there was a midnight ritual involved somewhere! :lol:

ah, well... the first project is a plan to take over the world using this site, our member base, some electric fencing, and laughing gas.

The second project is something to do with art by somebody in a something for sale on the site.

woohoo, world domination! now is that electric fence one of those invisible ones (with the collars) or the real deal?

oh, and nice job on the elusive answer to part two. :thumbsup:

because you know he's doing it or because you didn't know? :unsure:

The only person that I am stalking is Shawnee Smith. Goddarn it, she hasn't responded to ANY of my letters! Calling her agent didn't help matters much either. :panic:

you do know putting naked pics of yourself in the letters and using phrases like "your number one fan" and "want to be with you always" and "take you away from it all forever and ever and ever" tend to trigger a fast trip to the shredder, don't you? :lol:

Letti
08-12-2008, 12:01 PM
I wanted to ask: do you like your own voice? - but I have written "won" instead of "own"... :rolleyes: you have written somewhere that you must speak a lot at your workplace.

Tiffany
08-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Hannah!

:huglove:

What's your favorite time of day and why?

If you had the opportunity to go into space, would you?

What do you think belly-buttons look like from the inside of your stomach?

What's your favorite shade of eyeshadow? Nail polish?

Do the Frappuccinos there taste a bit different lately? Like they've changed the recipe or something?

Jeans: Low-rise, mid-rise, high-rise....straight-leg, skinny, bootcut or flare?

What's the hardest thing about being a mother? The most rewarding?

You wanna come to the cottage with us this weekend? I think I'll be going up with a group of guys and it'd be nice to have another (awesome) chick along.

Ricky
08-12-2008, 12:36 PM
you do know putting naked pics of yourself in the letters and using phrases like "your number one fan" and "want to be with you always" and "take you away from it all forever and ever and ever" tend to trigger a fast trip to the shredder, don't you? :lol:

I'm guessing you speak from experience. :wtf:

More questions for Hannah:

Do you have any tattoos?
Cold or warm weather?
What is one word to describe your current mood?
How much wood COULD the woodchuck chuck?
Do you have an strange phobias?

Hannah
08-12-2008, 02:30 PM
What is your favorite season and why?

Summer! I love not wearing a coat, wearing sandals and open toe heels every day, the hot rain, and skirts and shorts.

I also love the sunsets, the long days, and the feel of summer. There's just something more fun about it.

Hannah
08-12-2008, 03:04 PM
thank you for answering my questions!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Messages/hug00083.gif

Of course! :couple:

Can you post your bears some day? http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_flower.gif

This is them, with their new owner.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3647/parewithbearszh8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

What is your favorite flower?

My favorite flower is the hibiscus. I have a couple of hibiscus plants, one is pink and white and the other is orange with a red center.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1456/maryjanezs6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hannah
08-12-2008, 03:11 PM

woohoo, world domination! now is that electric fence one of those invisible ones (with the collars) or the real deal?

oh! I didn't even think of the collars. Thanks for the idea. :dance:

oh, and nice job on the elusive answer to part two. :thumbsup:

:blush: aw shucks.

because you know he's doing it or because you didn't know? :unsure:

because I know it. :P

Aren't stalkers supposed to be mildly creepy coworkers who make comments like, "You make me so nervous when you're around." and "Do you want to come to my party tonight? It'll be just you, me, and some alcohol." or "Why didn't you go to bed at 11:30 last night like you usually do? I was outside your window all night waiting for you to undress..."

:lol:

Hannah
08-12-2008, 03:16 PM
I wanted to ask: do you like your own voice? - but I have written "won" instead of "own"... :rolleyes: you have written somewhere that you must speak a lot at your workplace.

:doh: I'm such an idiot! I kept thinking "I should know what she means by this..." :lol:

I don't really like my own voice, no. I have a weird voice. It's not the typical girly voice. I feel like my mom when I talk now, because I sound so much like her. It drives me insane. If I try really hard then I can sound sexy, but usually I just sound like Hannah being Hannah. Nothing too cool about that. :nana:

Hannah
08-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Hannah!

:huglove:

Tiff! I'm so glad you're back and around so often. I missed you terribly. :couple:

What's your favorite time of day and why?

After both kids are in bed, dishes are done, and I can relax and read or watch tv or play videogames. That's the best part of the day because I feel so relaxed and carefree.

If you had the opportunity to go into space, would you?

Yes! As long as there was a guarantee that I could come back. :lol:

What do you think belly-buttons look like from the inside of your stomach?

little tiny penises? is there any other answer to this? haha.

What's your favorite shade of eyeshadow? Nail polish?

light brown on the eyeshadow and pink for nail polish.

Do the Frappuccinos there taste a bit different lately? Like they've changed the recipe or something?

Yes! I've been getting a slightly bitter aftertaste on all of my starbucks drinks lately. I've switched from frapps to iced lattes, and the caramel syrup for flavor. I don't know what it is but it just doesn't taste the same. Have you noticed it too? Please tell me I'm not crazy (aaron thinks I am).

Jeans: Low-rise, mid-rise, high-rise....straight-leg, skinny, bootcut or flare?

low-rise flare. Sometimes I'll do a bootcut.

What's the hardest thing about being a mother? The most rewarding?

hardest = patience, for sure. patience doesn't come cheap for me. i try, but i'm never going to be that patient mother who listens to their kid's endless story for eight hours in the car when all they really want to is zone out to the morning show or some music.

most rewarding = when your kid does something for herself and you can see the pride in her eyes. that's the best. seeing that look on her face like she can accompllish anything and she knows it, there's nothing better than that.

You wanna come to the cottage with us this weekend? I think I'll be going up with a group of guys and it'd be nice to have another (awesome) chick along.

Yes! Cottage, boys, and girl talk with you - I'm in! Can we have a pillow fight? Can we do our toes? Can we play pranks on the guys?

Hannah
08-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Do you have any tattoos?

I have multiple tattoos. All over my arms. It's an Alice in Wonderland meets Where the Wild Things Are tribute.

And the one on the back of my neck says, "Trust me."

Oh yeah, and I have a four leaf clover on the inside of each ankle.

Cold or warm weather?

a little bit of both will make me happy.

What is one word to describe your current mood?

anxious

How much wood COULD the woodchuck chuck?

Depends on if the woodchuck could chuck wood. Because if he could chuck wood than the question would not be how much would could the woodchuck chuck but how much wood would the woodchuck chuck? Because everyone knows woodchucks are tempermental little assholes.

Do you have an strange phobias?

Yes.

Brice
08-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Ok, I'll ask the obvious question: What are you're strange phobias?

Tiffany
08-12-2008, 03:36 PM
1. I missed you right back! :huglove:

2. No, you're not crazy. For the past month or so, it seems like the fraps just don't taste right...they're too creamy or milky or something...too thick. I dunno. It's subtle but it's there!!! They almost don't taste like coffee at all any more. I stopped getting them, too.

3. Yes, please, let's have girl talk and a nail session at the cottage. And I can't think of anyone else I'd rather play pranks on boys with. Bring Aaron. They're mellow guys who appreciate a decent glass of wine or a few beers and a game of horseshoes. They're easy to get along with.
(I'm talking like it's really gonna happen but it'd be awesome!!!)

jayson
08-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Do you have any tattoos?

I have multiple tattoos. All over my arms. It's an Alice in Wonderland meets Where the Wild Things Are tribute.

Pictures? I love both of those stories and love tattoos so I have to see!!!:excited:

Matt
08-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Do you like the new HUGE quick reply box? :lol:

Ricky
08-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Depends on if the woodchuck could chuck wood. Because if he could chuck wood than the question would not be how much would could the woodchuck chuck but how much wood would the woodchuck chuck? Because everyone knows woodchucks are tempermental little assholes.

You are my hero. That's got to be the best "woodchuck" response I've ever heard...ever. :rofl:

Side note: you should definitely post some pictures of your tattoos. :cool:

Dora
08-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Okay Hannah

What is your favorite thing about life?

When are you and Aaron getting married and can Matt and I be your coordinators? (we totally have the backyard wedding down):dance:

What color are you going to paint your toe nails for Vegas?

and finally what color panties are you going to wear when you sit with us in the naked pots? * I only ask because well I like panties j/k because I was wondering if I could find me a nude colored swimsuit so next time I won't feel like the biggest dork in the place cuz I have clothes on, my cute little red suit stuck out like a very sore thumb:doh:

Matt
08-12-2008, 03:51 PM
I already told you no swim suit Dora!!

**begins putting down foot** :ninja:

:beat: <---me after I said that

Dora
08-12-2008, 03:57 PM

:rofl:

I'm so sorry I hit you it was my naked reflex :panic:

The Lady of Shadows
08-12-2008, 04:07 PM
::pulls up chair and gets wheat thins and tea::

Hannah
08-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Ok, I'll ask the obvious question: What are you're strange phobias?

racoons and squirrels. I hate them. They make me run and sometimes I scream too.

Hannah
08-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Do you have any tattoos?

Pictures? I love both of those stories and love tattoos so I have to see!!!:excited:

:lol: I was just kidding. I was teasing Ricky.

But I do know someone who had max from Where the Wild Things Are tattooed on her back. :wub:

I really have no tattoos. I have my ears pierced though. That's exciting right? :P

Hannah
08-12-2008, 04:25 PM
1. I missed you right back! :huglove:

2. No, you're not crazy. For the past month or so, it seems like the fraps just don't taste right...they're too creamy or milky or something...too thick. I dunno. It's subtle but it's there!!! They almost don't taste like coffee at all any more. I stopped getting them, too.

3. Yes, please, let's have girl talk and a nail session at the cottage. And I can't think of anyone else I'd rather play pranks on boys with. Bring Aaron. They're mellow guys who appreciate a decent glass of wine or a few beers and a game of horseshoes. They're easy to get along with.
(I'm talking like it's really gonna happen but it'd be awesome!!!)

My new favorite is the chocolate banana smoothie. Have you tried it yet? It's not bad at all... and it's kind of healthy for you too.

It would be pretty awesome if it could really happen. To quote someone else, "I wish I could kick Geography in the balls."

Hannah
08-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Do you like the new HUGE quick reply box? :lol:

:wub: It's the best! The best quick reply box on the best site ever.

Ricky
08-12-2008, 04:32 PM

I really have no tattoos. I have my ears pierced though. That's exciting right? :P

Why must you tease me? I actually believed you too! I was thinking to myself, God, where doesn't she have a tattoo?

Hannah
08-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Okay Hannah

Okay! :huglove:

What is your favorite thing about life?

That is the hardest question ever. My favorite thing is probably eating brownies while having a good conversation with friends while my kids are happy and healthy? :lol:

When are you and Aaron getting married and can Matt and I be your coordinators? (we totally have the backyard wedding down):dance:

Um, 9/19/09 and I was kind of hoping Matt would officiate. :ninja:

And, you know you'd look good in a bright pink taffeta bridesmaid dress.

I'm just sayin' ...

But that is something to consider, although I'm not sure how much of my family would be up for the three and a half hour drive (yet at the same time that might weed out some of the unwanteds)

And wouldn't we have to invite the whole site too? :P

What color are you going to paint your toe nails for Vegas?

I'm thinking pink with flowers. I'm going to have to get a pedicure, you should see my heels from wearing high-heel sandals all summer. I feel like a barbarian! What color are you doing yours? Maybe we can color coordinate our toes and our dresses.

and finally what color panties are you going to wear when you sit with us in the naked pots? * I only ask because well I like panties j/k because I was wondering if I could find me a nude colored swimsuit so next time I won't feel like the biggest dork in the place cuz I have clothes on, my cute little red suit stuck out like a very sore thumb:doh:

I guess after reading that post that I'm going to have to get some nude panties. I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb either. And you know Matt and Aaron will totally freeball it, and we'll be like "don't look! don't look!" :lol:

Hannah
08-12-2008, 04:35 PM

I'm so sorry I hit you it was my naked reflex :panic:

Dora, I just thought of something funny. Remember Aaron's mangina? :lol:

Hannah
08-12-2008, 04:37 PM

Why must you tease me? I actually believed you too! I was thinking to myself, God, where doesn't she have a tattoo?

:lol: Teasing people is fun. Honestly though, it would be cool to have all those tattoos. Yeah.

The Lady of Shadows
08-12-2008, 04:48 PM
hello and welcome to the hannah and aaron and matt and dora too much information hour. today's show is brought to you by the letters s-e-x and the number 19. special cooperation was given by the NCP Corporation. NCP for all your website needs.

question:

why don't you and aaron get married during the big give that way we can all be there? by vidlink if not physically. hint hint hint.

Hannah
08-12-2008, 05:25 PM
hello and welcome to the hannah and aaron and matt and dora too much information hour. today's show is brought to you by the letters s-e-x and the number 19. special cooperation was given by the NCP Corporation. NCP for all your website needs.

question:

why don't you and aaron get married during the big give that way we can all be there? by vidlink if not physically. hint hint hint.

In order to get married there must first be a proposal, and there has not been one of those. So if we ever do get married it will mean that Aaron actually proposed, which will never happen. Most likely I will get married to the first guy who asks me, which won't be Aaron. And since no one has ever asked me to marry him, and probably never will, I'll most likely be unmarried my entire life.

*sigh*

I kid though. Aaron may ask someday. Maybe. :panic:

The Lady of Shadows
08-12-2008, 05:43 PM
why don't you ask aaron?
how old are your kids?
don't you think that new banana chocolate thing from starbucks is totally rockin'? :excited:

Daghain
08-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Okay, first of all, marriage is HIGHLY overrated. Stay single and raise your kids the same way (which is my mother's favorite joke - she was married almost 40 years!)

Second, this:

Yes! I've been getting a slightly bitter aftertaste on all of my starbucks drinks lately. I've switched from frapps to iced lattes, and the caramel syrup for flavor. I don't know what it is but it just doesn't taste the same. Have you noticed it too? Please tell me I'm not crazy (aaron thinks I am).

You DO know Starfucks coffee is mostly burnt floor sweepings, don't you? Thus the taste. Honestly, try a cup black. You will get it IMMEDIATELY. Switch to Peet's - you can get it at Safeway and it's really, really good!

Jean
08-12-2008, 09:35 PM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3647/parewithbearszh8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gif

Hannah
08-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Okay, first of all, marriage is HIGHLY overrated. Stay single and raise your kids the same way (which is my mother's favorite joke - she was married almost 40 years!)

Second, this:

You DO know Starfucks coffee is mostly burnt floor sweepings, don't you? Thus the taste. Honestly, try a cup black. You will get it IMMEDIATELY. Switch to Peet's - you can get it at Safeway and it's really, really good!

As if I'm drinking Starbucks for the coffee. :lol:

:P

why don't you ask aaron?
how old are your kids?
don't you think that new banana chocolate thing from starbucks is totally rockin'? :excited:

I wouldn't ask him because I'm not overly concerned with it. Like Dags said, marriage is overrated. Maybe someday it'll happen, if it doesn't I'm okay with that too.

The kids are 6 (Paris) and 10 months (Jack).

And yes! I love the new banana chocolate vivannos. Although I don't like the price tag so much. :arg:

Daghain
08-13-2008, 10:14 AM
As if I'm drinking Starbucks for the coffee. :lol:

:P

Well, now you know why they put so much sugar in it - to hide the real flavor. :lol:

Brice
08-13-2008, 10:15 AM
The bears and their Paris are adorable. :wub:

Jean
08-13-2008, 10:21 AM
The bears and their Paris are adorable. :wub:
very, very well put

Brice
08-13-2008, 10:22 AM
I thought you'd like that. ;)

Dora
08-13-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm thinking pink with flowers. I'm going to have to get a pedicure, you should see my heels from wearing high-heel sandals all summer. I feel like a barbarian! What color are you doing yours? Maybe we can color coordinate our toes and our dresses.

I hadn't decided yet. Pink with flowers sounds coolio, maybe I'll go RED with flowers and I need a pedi too cuz I'm always a barbarian. :unsure:

Dora, I just thought of something funny. Remember Aaron's mangina?

:rofl: :scared: :rofl: I do indeed!

Randall Flagg
08-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Will you marry me?

What is the strangest/wildest place you have made whoopi?

Favorite sleeping position?

Naked or some form of undies in bed?

You on death row. Final meal is one appetizer, an entree, a dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage. What do you choose?

Hannah
08-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Will you marry me?

Are you a polygamist now? :lol:

Oh, and where's my ring? :P

What is the strangest/wildest place you have made whoopi?

On the green.

Favorite sleeping position?

On my side, curled up, hugging a pillow.

Naked or some form of undies in bed?

Year round I usually wear a tank top and panties.

You on death row. Final meal is one appetizer, an entree, a dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage. What do you choose?

appetizer = big salad with lots of cucumbers and blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing
entree = steak with A-1 (medium rare) w/ crab legs and butter for dipping and garlic breadstick on the side
dessert = hot brownie with nuts sundae with plenty of hot chocolate
non-alcoholic beverage = Coke

Jean
08-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Bear is still worried: did you get the bearmail in June (or July)?

What would you like to get in the [next] bearmail? Something special from Russia?

Hannah
08-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Bear is still worried: did you get the bearmail in June (or July)?

What would you like to get in the [next] bearmail? Something special from Russia?

Yes! And I totally forgot to PM you and tell you thank you. I am a bad friend. You will have to forgive me. :huglove:

But I did get it, and I thought it was super cool. I left everything in the packaging because it was so different than anything I've ever received before that I just want to keep it all neat and pretty. And, Jean, you have the most beautiful handwriting.

I'd love just any bearmail! Even a letter would make me happy. :wub:

Jean
08-15-2008, 09:29 AM
the bear is so happy happy now!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Messages/bear-176.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Messages/bear-176.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Messages/bear-176.gif

::writes quickly on a piece of paper and marvels at his pawwriting. There must be something about it if such a wonderful gorgeous lady says so!::

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/546/medium/hibiscus_index.jpg

Randall Flagg
08-15-2008, 09:55 AM
Will you marry me?

Are you a polygamist now? :lol:

Oh, and where's my ring? :P

For you yes, assuming my wife allows it.:P
Your ring will be delivered in Las Vegas, at the dt.com gathering.:rock:

Daghain
08-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Oh yes, Jean, you have beautiful handwriting. :)

Jean
08-15-2008, 10:01 AM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gif::writes more; marvels more and more and MORE::http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gif

Hannah: can you swim? do you prefer swimming in sea water, fresh water, or swimming pool?

Hannah
08-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Jean, that is a beautiful picture of the hibiscus you posted. I right-click-saved. :D

I can swim, but not very well. I've never swam in the ocean before. If I could I probably wouldn't go in much deeper than my knees, as I don't like all the things in the ocean that can "get you."

I really don't like swimming much. If anything I'd probably prefer a swimming pool over anything else. I'd deal with pee over sharks anyday. :P

Tiffany
08-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Just wanted to see if you needed directions to the cottage.

:cry:
(I haven't tried the choconana thing...but mayhap I will).

Hannah
08-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Directions would be appreciated. Otherwise I'll be driving around yelling "yo bear!"

Oh, and I so need to get away. My mom is sick, so she can't watch the kids, so I have had to work at home since Tuesday. Working at home sounds great, but it really is so NOT great.

Plus all the work we're doing on the new house, and the moving, and everything else. :panic:

Tiffany
08-15-2008, 01:07 PM
:rose: Stress SUCKS!!!

I wish y'all could come up (Paris and Jack, too). There are kid toys and separate tiny bedrooms. *sigh* A girl can dream, can't she?

Oh, right. Question:

Chicken, beef or fish?

Hannah
08-15-2008, 03:51 PM
chicken for sure. unless it's steak, then steak.

Patrick
09-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Hello Hannah,

If you owned a store, what would you sell?

Patrick
09-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Hannah,

In Las Vegas they let you move about the giant casinos with an alcoholic beverage in hand.

What is, or what do foresee being, your "walking around" drink of choice?

Hannah
10-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Hello Hannah,

either shoes, handbags, and jewelry or ... books. :lol:

Hannah,

In Las Vegas they let you move about the giant casinos with an alcoholic beverage in hand.

Rum and coke for simplicity and mojitos if they're any good.

Darkthoughts
10-01-2008, 01:06 PM
In the event of a zombie attack, are you most likely to...

*kick some zombie ass?
*hide behind the sofa?
* tell Aaron there's someone at the door for him?

Hannah
10-01-2008, 01:15 PM
In the event of a zombie attack, are you most likely to...

*kick some zombie ass?
*hide behind the sofa?
* tell Aaron there's someone at the door for him?

kick some zombie ass. and really, aaron should be prepared. and paris too. we've educated her on zombie outbreak survival techniques. jack's a bit too young yet, but as soon as he's old enough he'll get the education too.

Patrick
10-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Hello Hannah,

Hannah,

:o You drink mojitos?! :wub:

fernandito
10-01-2008, 01:47 PM
What is your ethnicity/heritage?

How tall are you?

Have you ever cried during a movie?

Hannah
10-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Hello Hannah,

Hannah,

:o You drink mojitos?! :wub:

Yes! I love mojitos - as long as they're done right.

Note to any interested mojito drinker: never order a mojito in an Irish pub <_<

Hannah
10-01-2008, 02:01 PM
What is your ethnicity/heritage?

American Mutt. Or non-purebred, if you prefer.

The only thing I know for sure is that my paternal grandmother is 100% Danish descent, and my maternal grandfather was 100% Irish descent. The rest is all rumors and hearsay.

You should hear my Auntie Kereen talk about our family's "indian blood." Of course, if it were true it certainly could explain the rampant alcoholism on my dad's side of the family. :orely:

How tall are you?

5'6" ... in heels (which is all you'll most likely ever see me in, so just pretend I'm that tall and not as short as I really am.)

Have you ever cried during a movie?

Yes! Most recently: I cried during the Sex and the City movie when

Carrie got totally stood up by Big ON HER WEDDING DAY

I also cried during the episode of LOST when

Charlie died

I cry a lot and easily.

Jean
10-01-2008, 10:16 PM
do you wear any jewelry? do you have a favorite piece of jewelry? ditto perfume?

Hannah
10-02-2008, 07:14 AM
I wear jewelry. Necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets. My favorite piece of jewelry is a necklace my great grandma gave me when I was 16. She wore it in the 1920s. It's a fine silver chain with little crystal stars suspended from it. When I wear it with the right outfit it looks beautiful.

Perfume gives me a nasty headache, so I can't wear it. Ditto with cologne, so Aaron can't wear cologne. However, I do have a fondness for lotions and body butters. My favorite (but discontinued) is Swisa Beauty in Maidens Blush (the smell is to die for) and Melt body butter in Peace Offering (smells like cherry and almonds).

Tiffany
10-02-2008, 07:35 AM
Do you like Lush stuff? And if so, do you have a favorite product?

Favorite texture? Silk, satin, chenille, etc.

Any big weekend plans?

Patrick
10-02-2008, 11:51 AM
... My favorite piece of jewelry is a necklace my great grandma gave me when I was 16. She wore it in the 1920s. It's a fine silver chain with little crystal stars suspended from it. When I wear it with the right outfit it looks beautiful. ...
That is so sweet.

Jean
10-02-2008, 12:32 PM
... My favorite piece of jewelry is a necklace my great grandma gave me when I was 16. She wore it in the 1920s. It's a fine silver chain with little crystal stars suspended from it. When I wear it with the right outfit it looks beautiful. ...
That is so sweet.
yes, yes, it is! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gif

post it! post it!... here or in Gifts! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gif

Hannah
10-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Do you like Lush stuff? And if so, do you have a favorite product?

Favorite texture? Silk, satin, chenille, etc.

Any big weekend plans?

Hi there! :couple: I love seeing you around here.

The only LUSH things I've ever really tried is the bath bombs, which I liked. The closest LUSH store is in Boulder (about 20 minutes north of me), and I don't go there often. Recommend something for my next trip, Tiffany!

I love all of those textures, but I'd have to say my favorite is cashmere. Silk wrinkles too easily.

This weekend I am lonely. Aaron's out of town. But I'll be unpacking and cleaning and stuff. Friday night I'm going out with my friends to The Exchange, an Irish pub nearby. My friend has a crush on the owner's son (who is quite a dish so I can't blame her).

Then Sunday night is dinner at my brother's house. Pizza, because my brother's cooking would kill us all. :lol:

That is so sweet.

That is so sweet.
yes, yes, it is! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gif

post it! post it!... here or in Gifts! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gif

I should! I have to have the right outfit to wear it with though.

My great grams also gave me a cigarette holder from when she used to smoke back in the day. It's one of my most treasured gifts from her. I try to smoke from it once a year on her birthday, as a way to remember and honor her, but lately I've been forgetting.

Patrick
10-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Hannah, are you going to wear the necklace in Vegas? You really should. :)

Are you going to bring the cigarette holder?

Hannah
10-03-2008, 12:32 PM
No way. I'd kick my own ass if I lost that stuff. It stays tucked in my secret box at home.

I do have some really cute heels that I'll be wearing though. And earrings. I love earrings.

MonteGss
10-03-2008, 01:05 PM

**GASP** :o
Why would you anyway?

So, my question for you follows your quote:
Do you drink and enjoy Guinness?

Patrick
10-03-2008, 02:02 PM
No way. I'd kick my own ass if I lost that stuff. It stays tucked in my secret box at home.
Yeah, Vegas is a great for losing things.

I do have some really cute heels that I'll be wearing though. And earrings. I love earrings.
:rock:

Hannah
10-03-2008, 02:43 PM

**GASP** :o
Why would you anyway?

So, my question for you follows your quote:
Do you drink and enjoy Guinness?

My friend had a crush on the owner's son. So I am compelled to go to this Irish bar with her, when what I really want to do is go somewhere I can dance (no proper Irish pub has dancing). Well, I like mojitos so I tried a mojito there, under the assurance from James (the owner's son) that it would be excellent. If you call a shot of Bacardi Limon with a little bit of mint leaves in it excellent, then he was right. :arg: But he did feel bad and made me an amaretto something with kahlua in it, which made my night a little better.

No Guinness, although if I had to drink beer it's one I can kind of get down on. And I'll certainly never, ever drink a carbomb again. :scared:

Brice
10-04-2008, 08:36 AM
I've never heard of it, so what's in a carbomb?

Daghain
10-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Isn't it a shot of whiskey in a pint of Guinness? Or is it Bailey's?

Patrick
10-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Isn't it a shot of whiskey in a pint of Guinness? Or is it Bailey's?It's both. Whiskey and Irish cream in a shot glass, drop the shotglass into a stout ale, like Guinness. Drink quickly.

Darkthoughts
10-05-2008, 06:23 AM
*pukes*

gsvec
10-05-2008, 09:32 AM
ETA: Put the follow up pic for above in spoilers.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/iamanemofag/795510.jpg

Tiffany
10-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Eww.

Would you try a Caramel-Apple Martini? (apple juice, vodka/apple flavored vodka, butterscotch schnapps).

My Lush recommendations:

ANY Lush bubble bar. Seriously. I crumbled only half of one and had a mountain of bubbles that lasted for 45 minutes (I get bored if I soak any longer). Better than any other bubble bath stuff I've ever tried. They make you soft, too!

And I don't know about you but I have seriously dry skin so I like the moisturizing stuff...so, here we go:

Butterball bath bomb (with slivers of cocoa-butter and smells of vanilla)
Haagenbath bath bomb (chocolate peppermint smell)
Big Blue (sea salts and bits of seaweed for soothing your skin...might want to use an old knee-high or something if you don't want seaweed pieces in your bath)
Twinkle (only out around Christmas and my favorite smelling bath bomb)
Sex Bomb (mmmmmm)
Alkmaar Soap: Jasmine and honeysuckle...but really subtle, not overpowering. And it's so silky and smooth. Having super-dry skin, I really don't have to moisturize after using it (at least not in the summer...winter will be a different story, I think).
Porridge soap: smells soooo yummy and sweet, with real oats for a kind of scrubby soap.

I could go on but those are my personal favorites. I vaguely remember you saying that you have dry skin, too, in the past but I could be wrong. And mine is like, really, REALLY dry so I like the rich and creamy products.

:D

How was your lonesome weekend?

alinda
10-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Do you believe in ghosts, and/or have you ever seen one?

Brice
10-09-2008, 05:01 AM
What is the cruelest thing you've ever done?
What is the kindest thing you've ever done?
What is the cruelest thing ever done to you?
What is the kindest thing ever done for you?

alinda
10-09-2008, 05:14 AM
Sings: You've got to be cruel to be kind and in the right measure, baby
you got to be cruel to be kind!! :nerd:

sarah
10-11-2008, 06:41 AM
what kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

will you do a celebratory shot with me when we meet?

:couple:

Aaron
10-11-2008, 08:38 AM
dammit, i posted as aaron not realizing he was logged in.

Hannah
10-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Eww.

Would you try a Caramel-Apple Martini? (apple juice, vodka/apple flavored vodka, butterscotch schnapps).

Yes, that sounds awesome! I like flavored drinks, when they're not $8 per drink. :lol:

My Lush recommendations:

ANY Lush bubble bar. Seriously. I crumbled only half of one and had a mountain of bubbles that lasted for 45 minutes (I get bored if I soak any longer). Better than any other bubble bath stuff I've ever tried. They make you soft, too!

And I don't know about you but I have seriously dry skin so I like the moisturizing stuff...so, here we go:

Butterball bath bomb (with slivers of cocoa-butter and smells of vanilla)
Haagenbath bath bomb (chocolate peppermint smell)
Big Blue (sea salts and bits of seaweed for soothing your skin...might want to use an old knee-high or something if you don't want seaweed pieces in your bath)
Twinkle (only out around Christmas and my favorite smelling bath bomb)
Sex Bomb (mmmmmm)
Alkmaar Soap: Jasmine and honeysuckle...but really subtle, not overpowering. And it's so silky and smooth. Having super-dry skin, I really don't have to moisturize after using it (at least not in the summer...winter will be a different story, I think).
Porridge soap: smells soooo yummy and sweet, with real oats for a kind of scrubby soap.

I could go on but those are my personal favorites. I vaguely remember you saying that you have dry skin, too, in the past but I could be wrong. And mine is like, really, REALLY dry so I like the rich and creamy products.

:D

I do have really dry skin. The bubble bars sound great. I may have to stop in at Lush next time I'm in Boulder. And the Haagenbath bomb sounds awesome. I love chocolate mint smelling things.

I'll have to try the soap too. After I shower or take a bath I always have to coat on Eucerin to make sure my skin retains a little bit of moisture. And that's with using an in-shower lotion. :lol: I'd love using something that was a little bit more moisturizing.

How was your lonesome weekend?

It wasn't too bad. I ended up going out with my friend, and she kept me company. We even found a stray kitty on Saturday night that we drunkenly petted for about five minutes. My neighbor took her in and found her owner.

Do you believe in ghosts, and/or have you ever seen one?

I think they are out there for sure (proof on Ghosthunters :lol: ) but I've never seen one. I've had freaky stuff happen, but nothing where I saw a ghost or even thought I saw a ghost.

What is the cruelest thing you've ever done?
What is the kindest thing you've ever done?
What is the cruelest thing ever done to you?
What is the kindest thing ever done for you?

Wow, these are really, really hard questions. Thanks, Brice! :huglove:

As far as the cruelest thing I've ever done, I'd have to say that it was the way I broke up with a boyfriend in highschool. Don't really want to get into more detail, because I still feel like a shitheel about it. But suffice to say that I humiliated him for no damn reason except for that I was being a stupid bitch.

As far as kindest, I used to volunteer at the soup kitchen on thanksgiving. i'm always kind to "bums", because my dad used to live on the streets, and I try to be as kind and patient with everyone as I possibly can. Karma, you know.

As far as the cruelest thing that's ever been done to me, honestly I have had a really happy life so far. Probably the cruelest thing I can think of is the when I was in the hospital with Jack my sister refused to come visit me. She was mad at me because I wouldn't let her watch me have the baby. Part of the reason I didn't want her in there (or anyone but Aaron, really) is because I was so damn sick. But it really got me down. I've since forgiven her, but it really broke my heart at the time.

Kindness ... when I was in the hospital and about to have Jack, I was so scared. They told me I could die, and I was so freaked out about a platelet transfusion and everything that I was going through. I felt so alone and lost and scared, even though I was surrounded by people. There was one nurse in there, Jeanie, she was so damn nice to me. She held my hand and comforted me, talked to me when I cried, and basically made me feel so much better than I would have normally. She also made sure I had a better bed, personally bought me carmex for my super chapped lips, and snuck me extra food when I was so hungry because I hadn't eaten for almost 48 hours. She really was like an angel to me, because I really needed someone that would give me that comfort, because I wouldn't take it from Aaron, or my mom (I'm stubborn like that) and my sister wasn't there to give it.

what kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

will you do a celebratory shot with me when we meet?

:couple:

With Aaron I smoke Marlboro Menthol, but if left to my own devices I smoke Parliaments.

And of course I'll take a shot with you! I'm looking forward to it. ... which makes me think of a question to put in your thread. :lol:

alinda
10-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Quote Hannah:

I'd love using something that was a little bit more moisturizing.

Hannah, how much water do you drink a day?

Hannah
10-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Quote Hannah:

I'd love using something that was a little bit more moisturizing.

Hannah, how much water do you drink a day?

I usually drink at least two tall glasses a day, sometimes less. If I'm on a really good day then I fill up my water bottle about three times.

I've heard that it affects your skin, but I sometimes don't remember to drink as much as I should.

Daghain
10-11-2008, 08:42 PM
I can attest that the more water you drink, the better your skin will be. And I HATE water. So you can guess how much fun I have "hydrating" myself. :lol:

That said, are you up for a drunken girl bitch session in Vegas?

Patrick
10-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Follow-up question: Are boys allowed to join the drunken girl bitch session in Vegas? :unsure:

Daghain
10-12-2008, 11:13 AM
As long as you can bitch like a girl. :lol:

sarah
10-12-2008, 01:58 PM

you know I'm soooo all over that. :lol:

(yes, I know this is hannah's thread but I felt the need to jump in. :lol:)

Daghain
10-12-2008, 08:51 PM

Letti
10-14-2008, 12:58 AM
If you could ask one question from God (if there is any) what would it be?

Hannah
10-14-2008, 08:26 AM
I can attest that the more water you drink, the better your skin will be. And I HATE water. So you can guess how much fun I have "hydrating" myself. :lol:

Yes! :couple:

Follow-up question: Are boys allowed to join the drunken girl bitch session in Vegas? :unsure:

What Dags said. :lol:

And Sarah, you are so in it too.

If you could ask one question from God (if there is any) what would it be?

I'd ask if there is life after death, and how to guarantee my soul a spot with all my loved ones.

sarah
10-20-2008, 06:58 PM
besides meeting Jae Lee, what was the best part of Vegas?

What was the funniest part?

Hannah
10-21-2008, 07:14 PM
It woudl be so dang hard choosing the best part, but a couple of good memories:

Walking back from the Venetian with Feev, you, and Patrick and sharing the magarita was a blast. Good conversation, and a good buzz!

Gambling with Dora and Dave Boehmke on Thursday night.

Walking into Jerome's suite and meeting everyone for the first time, and taking a shot together.

and dinner on Saturday night at New York New York.

The funniest part? The sippy cup was funny as hell. Driving with Matt and Dora there were some damn funny conversations. And of course ... can't forget buying coffee for Dags and loading it up with extra, extra sugar ... only to remember as I handed it to her on Friday night that she hates Starbucks. :lol:

Sam
10-21-2008, 07:19 PM
What would you do-o-O-o for a Klondike bar?

What's your favorite meal?

Hannah
10-22-2008, 12:31 PM
For a chocolate mint klondike bar i'd sell my first born.

for the other ones i'd dance a jig.

favorite meal? probably a medium rare steak, and a good salad. steak and salad make me happy. pizza's always good too.

Brice
11-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Jean, are there any really well done Russian horror movies?

Darkthoughts
11-02-2008, 07:17 AM
This is Joan :lol:

The Lady of Shadows
11-02-2008, 10:52 AM

Brice
11-02-2008, 02:12 PM
This is Joan :lol:

I was going to change them back as soon as the costumes were gone. Someone beat me to it.