PDA

View Full Version : Golf Clubs And Fish

Alex
08-06-2008, 08:24 PM

Jon
08-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Slippers, lengths of rope tied to each leg of the bed (you figure out why :evil:) dust bunnies, a shoe box, three empty shopping bags. One shooping bag with some...umm.. "adult items" inside, countless balls that the cat and dogs have lost there.

razz
08-07-2008, 04:28 AM
w00t! i inspired a thread :couple:

i can't remember what else i have. i haven't had a need to actually look for a while now. thank god. but i think there is something living under there

alinda
08-07-2008, 04:33 AM
Nothing :cry: I was trained as a child to have
nothing but the floor under my bed. Not even
dust bunnies were allowed. What kind of world
is this ? :wtf:

B Rag
08-07-2008, 06:00 AM
One or two notebooks with some old drawings.
A rug.
A pen, maybe.
Money!
Lots and lots of dust.

razz
08-07-2008, 06:08 AM
:(
i still have the blanket my cat died on under my bed

B Rag
08-07-2008, 06:19 AM
Has it been washed?

razz
08-07-2008, 06:34 AM
no.

alinda
08-07-2008, 06:51 AM
OMG! I think there may be a monster under there !!
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/q5a0OAtzrXE/default.jpg

B Rag
08-07-2008, 07:03 AM
Yes.. a monster... certainly not a B Rag... :unsure:

razz
08-07-2008, 07:16 AM
nah. monsters look better. cleaner too.

alinda
08-07-2008, 08:30 AM
=))

Daghain
08-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Just a few dust bunnies and cat hair - I hate storing things under the bed, and I have a ton of closets. :lol:

B Rag
08-07-2008, 08:56 AM
nah. monsters look better. cleaner too.

*gasp* Are you saying I have poor hygiene?! *wipes tears with dead cat blanket*

Daghain
08-07-2008, 09:29 AM
:rofl:

razz
08-07-2008, 10:35 AM
not implying you have bad hygiene. just that monsters have better hygiene than you

alinda
08-07-2008, 10:49 AM
and I was attempting to post a link to a Carlos Santana video :lol:

Matt
08-07-2008, 11:31 AM
All I have under my bed right now is the photo collage I made Dora for our anniversary.

Other than that, the cat sleeps under there.

B Rag
08-07-2008, 01:29 PM
not implying you have bad hygiene. just that monsters have better hygiene than you

Oh, well that's okay then!

Wait, even the Stenchmonster from Rancid Forest? :o

razz
08-07-2008, 02:51 PM
maybe :rofl:

Ka-mai
08-07-2008, 03:54 PM
The train that goes around the Christmas tree at Christmas, various boxes of shit I haven't sorted yet, and some clothing that gets kicked under there by accident.

The Lady of Shadows
08-07-2008, 05:35 PM
All I have under my bed right now is the photo collage I made Dora for our anniversary.

Other than that, the cat sleeps under there.

wait. so the cat is sleeping on dora's anniversary collage? :lol:

so, under the turtle's bed. . . .

dust bunnies. fewer of them since i vacuumed (i loved that word. vacuumed. vacuumed. vacuumed. oh, sorry, sidetracked).

cords for plugging in the clock radio, the bedside lamp and the bed itself (we have the sleep number bed. i love my bed. no, really, i do. my husband sleeps with it set to 100. wtf? why not just sleep on the fucking floor? i sleep with it between 55 and 70 depending on how sore i am that day. okay, side tracked again.)

do you know those long, thin cardboardy (shutup, it's a word) boxes for sweaters and stuff? well, we have three of those under the bed. want to know what's in them? guess. go ahead. guess. i'll wait. dumdedumdedumdedum ready? well you are all WRONG! they are full of car magazines. seriously. my husband gets like 4 of them a month because he is a HUGE car geek. and he rarely throws them away for some reason that i cannot fathom. so, three barely movable boxes of car magazines under the turtle's bed.

what else? here's a hedgiewedgie (shutup, that's a dog toy you perverts :lol: ). and that's it. the baseball bat is now beside the bed on my husband's side (it was under the bed) because i had a nightmare and wanted it more readily available.

gee, aren't you glad you asked? :wtf:

The Lady of Shadows
08-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Turtlesong: A hedgiewedgie, huh? We all know what you really do with it!!!;)

dude. seriously, you've never seen a hedgiewedgie? okay, so maybe that's just what corgi people call them. but REALLY?

okay, so the big one in the back is what my puppy used to love when she was younger. she would eat their little faces off (starting with the nose). then pull the stuffing out through the nose and turn them inside out. then she would carry the little dead hedgieskin around the house like a prize forever. it was kind of a game for her. and the corgi-gods better help the human who tried to get the dead hedgie from her.

they made the cutest little grunting noise too. she doesn't play with them anymore now that she's 12. all she really does is eat and sleep. and let us pet her. and sometimes she makes cute little doggie noises if we're not putting her food down fast enough. poor puppy.

anyway, here's a hedgiewedgie. big and little:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/turtlesong/hedgiewedgie.jpg

gsvec
08-07-2008, 06:25 PM
My cats have catnip hedgehogs that look almost exactly like your hedgiewedgies!!!

The Lady of Shadows
08-07-2008, 06:36 PM
I was just teasing you, Turtlesong!

i know alex. but a chance to show off hedgiewedgies cannot be passed up! :lol: especially a chance to educate and talk about my lovely puppy! did i sound like i was pissed?

My cats have catnip hedgehogs that look almost exactly like your hedgiewedgies!!!

there are catnip hedgies? no f'n way. how big are they? can you post a pic in the . . . hmmmmm? i guess in the pets thread. unless they are under your bed. ;)

gsvec
08-07-2008, 06:56 PM

there are catnip hedgies? no f'n way. how big are they? can you post a pic in the . . . hmmmmm? i guess in the pets thread. unless they are under your bed. ;)

F'n way! I took the pic under the edge of my bed so it'd fit into the thread :evil: Since one of 'em is still new (I ration them), I included the tag on it so you could see the word catnip. They're about 3" tall and made out of terrycloth, I think. Not as refined as the REAL hedgiewedgie, but definitely related!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/gsvec/Misc%20Pics/catnip_hedgehogs.jpg

The Lady of Shadows
08-07-2008, 06:59 PM
they are adorable. i can just see your kitties going wild with them. :) i'll bet they fling them all over the house and have lots of fun!

gsvec
08-07-2008, 07:03 PM
The catnip's not real strong so they don't get totally stoned. :D

And to get the thread back on track, while I was taking the pic I checked under the bed - nothing but snowbugs and the liner to my box spring . . . which, of course, the cats pulled down so they could sleep in a hammock. :D

The Lady of Shadows
08-07-2008, 07:04 PM
My cat would have liked those.
Except he acted like junkie when he got around catnip!

he is a junkie. that's the great untold secret of catdom. :lol:

gsvec
08-07-2008, 07:07 PM
So, if you looked at the right time there would be cats under there too?!

Absolutely! For some stupid reason, they both LOVE sleeping under there! Go figger . . .

The Lady of Shadows
08-07-2008, 07:08 PM
So, if you looked at the right time there would be cats under there too?!

under my bed? no because my hedgiewedgie is a doggie hedgiewedgie sans catnip. under gsvec's bed? if he leaves those catnip hedgies there, then yes absofreakinlutely! :drool: -------- > kitties

under your bed? who's to say? :lol:

Daghain
08-07-2008, 07:50 PM
WTF is it with cats and beds?

Mine goes under there to hide from the vacuum cleaner. :lol:

B Rag
08-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Did you try a bunch of really big mousetraps? :evil:

The Lady of Shadows
08-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Did you try a bunch of really big mousetraps? :evil:

DAYUM!!!!!!!