PDA

View Full Version : Reaper on the CW

Mordred Deschain
07-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Who has watched Reaper on the CW (or whatever channel you get it on)?
I love this show!!!

Ruthful
07-08-2008, 06:34 PM
I watched a few episodes from the first season. The series seemed a bit uneven, but like most Kevin Smith projects it was worth contemplating.

Edit: Except for Gigli and Jersey Girl, I don't even want to contemplate those horrors.

Mordred Deschain
07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
I watched a few episodes from the first season. The series seemed a bit uneven, but like most Kevin Smith projects it was worth contemplating.

Edit: Except for Gigli and Jersey Girl, I don't even want to contemplate those horrors.

heh I agree with edit part.

I'm looking forward to the second season to see if it flows a little better, but it just cracks me up. Ray Wise playing Satan is the bomb.

Heather19
07-09-2008, 04:27 PM
I watched this when it first came out, and then I just kinda forgot about it till I saw your av/sig.
Maybe I'll try to find the episodes I missed and catch up.
How many episodes were there?

streetbudz
07-10-2008, 11:32 AM
There is 18 total so far. I started to loose interest after the first several episodes, but thought it got better towards the end of the season. I will be on board for season two.

Still Servant
07-10-2008, 03:14 PM
I've been telling people about this show since the first episode. It was by far my favorite new show of the season. It's so funny and Ray Wise steals almost every scene he's in.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who watches this show.

It's too bad it's on the CW.

Mordred Deschain
07-11-2008, 02:38 PM
I've been telling people about this show since the first episode. It was by far my favorite new show of the season. It's so funny and Ray Wise steals almost every scene he's in.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who watches this show.

It's too bad it's on the CW.

I'll say it again, this show cracks me up!!

I'll admit there was some slow episodes, but I think it redeemed itself towards the end of the season.

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/reaper

and I think it's absolutely hillarious that Sock is making out with a female demon and losing a year off his life whenever he makes out with her

I'm glad there are others who enjoy this show.:thumbsup:

Still Servant
04-15-2009, 04:49 PM
It's too bad people still aren't watching this show.

You're really missing out.

Mordred Deschain
04-15-2009, 05:35 PM
heh...I'm still watching!!!!