PDA

View Full Version : Black House Adaptation

Brainslinger
07-03-2008, 05:37 AM
I checked out Liljas's site (http://www.liljas-library.com/) today.

On reading the top article (at least it's top when I write this, it's the one concerning Samuel L Jackson anyway, albeit he'll be involved in a different project) there was mention of Black House being adapted.

Since The Talisman hasn't even been produced yet (as far as I'm aware, there was a time when I read a lot of blurb on this), I wonder if they'll just ditch the connection to that story, and the Dark Tower related stuff (like they did with Hearts in Atlantis) and just keep it as a supernatural detective story.

Anyway, early days yet. Time will tell.

ladysai
07-03-2008, 01:26 PM
I imagine it would be awhile yet before anything concrete is decided on a Black House film.
And, I imagine you're right, and they'll leave out the complications of connecting to the DT series.

Bleh.
I wish the movie people would think of their own ideas for movies, instead of ruining good books and classic TV shows.
(a little cultural vent, there...cry pardon! :lol:)

Anywhoo...this project seems worth keeping an eye on.
:)

Darkthoughts
07-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Bleh.
I wish the movie people would think of their own ideas for movies, instead of ruining good books and classic TV shows.

:clap:
--->me:couple: <---you

Jon
07-05-2008, 08:35 PM
I, for one, am usually disappointed by movies about books but as bad as a movie may be, I am always excited to see someone else's vision of a story.

sarah
07-05-2008, 08:36 PM
I imagine it would be awhile yet before anything concrete is decided on a Black House film.
And, I imagine you're right, and they'll leave out the complications of connecting to the DT series.

Bleh.

Anywhoo...this project seems worth keeping an eye on.
:)

I;m sigging that. :D

ladysai
07-06-2008, 02:21 PM
:lol:
Thanks, ladies!
It's good to know I'm not the only one thinking like that.
:D