PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - Discussion

HanzouNorak
06-26-2008, 11:37 PM
the title states how i first felt, used to feel, and now feel about the thoery of 2012 being the end of the world. before im nailed about the sheer stupidity of the original theory, or the fact that theres already a thread, heres what this topic is about.

im going to reword the original theoy to something that fits the current situation, give a bit of evidence (i said A BIT not ALL), and ask for what you guys think, lets begin:

the original is based off the fact that an ancient calendar (Mayan, i think) did not go past the date of 2012, now considering the bullshit thats happening, that theory is more of a fascinating conincedence, i dont use conincedence a lot people so this is not the idiot ranting of an all out skeptic. the world is going to hell, at least going downhill if your a serious optimist, so we probably aren't going to make it very far past the 2010 mark, the chances of it being on the dot are pretty slim, which may be rather hard to believe but anihilation takes time. so, instead of an exact year, lets say the 2010-2020 mark, and thats being generous. now, with our new date, lets throw out end of the world, come on people, it takes a lot to end a fucking planet. instead, lets say the 2010-20 mark is going to be World War Three, much more plausible, does not involve ending of the world, and pretty much has all of the expected destruction and/or death.
so, with this in mind, a bit of evidence: oils running out, every major power has nukes, many, many small/minor powers have nukes, war going on, might i add that if the U.S. fucks up Iran Russia will blow it away, causing its allies to declare war, causeing Russia's allies to declare war, causing smaller powers with nukes behind them to go into it for a cut of the end.

my last one may be interpreted as me thinking Russians are bad, no, i was informed that Russia has something to do with Iran (some allied treaty or something i cant remember) and that if they're fuckled with Russia will go in and help them. it may be old news, or a fake story, but i heard it from my father who is not one to make things up.

Comments?

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-27-2008, 01:44 AM
Another "end of the world" theory. :yawn:

Brice
06-27-2008, 04:16 AM
the title states how i first felt, used to feel, and now feel about the thoery of 2012 being the end of the world. before im nailed about the sheer stupidity of the original theory, or the fact that theres already a thread, heres what this topic is about.

im going to reword the original theoy to something that fits the current situation, give a bit of evidence (i said A BIT not ALL), and ask for what you guys think, lets begin:

the original is based off the fact that an ancient calendar (Mayan, i think) did not go past the date of 2012, now considering the bullshit thats happening, that theory is more of a fascinating conincedence, i dont use conincedence a lot people so this is not the idiot ranting of an all out skeptic. the world is going to hell, at least going downhill if your a serious optimist, so we probably aren't going to make it very far past the 2010 mark, the chances of it being on the dot are pretty slim, which may be rather hard to believe but anihilation takes time. so, instead of an exact year, lets say the 2010-2020 mark, and thats being generous. now, with our new date, lets throw out end of the world, come on people, it takes a lot to end a fucking planet. instead, lets say the 2010-20 mark is going to be World War Three, much more plausible, does not involve ending of the world, and pretty much has all of the expected destruction and/or death.
so, with this in mind, a bit of evidence: oils running out, every major power has nukes, many, many small/minor powers have nukes, war going on, might i add that if the U.S. fucks up Iran Russia will blow it away, causing its allies to declare war, causeing Russia's allies to declare war, causing smaller powers with nukes behind them to go into it for a cut of the end.

my last one may be interpreted as me thinking Russians are bad, no, i was informed that Russia has something to do with Iran (some allied treaty or something i cant remember) and that if they're fuckled with Russia will go in and help them. it may be old news, or a fake story, but i heard it from my father who is not one to make things up.

Comments?

I seriously doubt the world's going to end any time soon. Maybe at some point we'll become extinct as a species. IMO it's much more likely that it would happen because of pollution or a stupid accident than anything as severe as nuclear war. Really I don't think a global nuclear war is likely under any circumstances.

And I certainly don't think the end of the world is a predictable thing....especially basing it on the fact that the mayan calender
will reset at 11:11AM GMT on 12/21/2012. A calendar is merely a human invention. Now, there are thirteen variations of the 20 signs in the mayan calendar which equals to the 26,000 year cycle of the Pleiades which is represented in 260 day years on the mayan calendar. Anyhow to keep it simple the mayan calendar has been calculated to have begun on 08/11/3114 BC (or 0.0.0.0.0) and ends on 12/21/2012 (or 13.0.0.0.0) then it will merely start a new cycle at 0.0.0.0.0. No end of the world there.

People have been predicting the end of the world since the dawn of time. I predict we'll keep plodding on.

Brice
06-27-2008, 04:17 AM

Comments?

I seriously doubt the world's going to end any time soon. Maybe at some point we'll become extinct as a species. IMO it's much more likely that it would happen because of pollution or a stupid accident than anything as severe as nuclear war. Really I don't think a global nuclear war is likely under any circumstances.

And I certainly don't think the end of the world is a predictable thing....especially basing it on the fact that the mayan calender
will reset at 11:11AM GMT on 12/21/2012. A calendar is merely a human invention. Now, there are thirteen variations of the 20 signs in the mayan calendar which equals to the 26,000 year cycle of the Pleiades which is represented in 260 day years on the mayan calendar. Anyhow to keep it simple the mayan calendar has been calculated to have begun on 08/11/3114 BC (or 0.0.0.0.0) and ends on 12/21/2012 (or 13.0.0.0.0) then it will merely start a new cycle at 0.0.0.0.0. No end of the world there.

People have been predicting the end of the world since the dawn of time. I predict we'll keep plodding on.

I also predict in 2012 someone will be predicting the end again when it doesn't happen.

Jimmy
06-27-2008, 04:56 AM
I don't see the point in even discussing the concept. If the world ends, it ends. There's nothing we can do to stop it, we should just enjoy life as it comes and be good to others, regardless of an expiration date.

razz
06-27-2008, 04:57 AM
humans will become extinct soon,i'm sure. but that's not the end of the world. even in a nuclear holocaust, something would surbive. and species don't just disappear and end it. there is always something left behind. a cousin of the species, evolved form. people don't think humans have evolved when in fact, we constantly change and shift to fight disease. our minds are resistant to change. we reject that humans change. the few that are able to accept that fact will be the most likely to survive an Armageddon.

Jimmy
06-27-2008, 04:59 AM
there is always something left behind

Yeah, Richard Nixon's name on a plaque on the moon. :scared:

cozener
06-27-2008, 05:44 AM
End of the world theories have been around forever. In 999 people thought the world would end when we hit 1000 AD. Some people even went so far as to sow themselves up in their burial shrouds right before midnight on Dec 31st. Then, a thousand years later, we had the y2k scare.

I've never understood why people think numbers on a calendar have so much power. Time is a concept. The way we track the passage of it is our own invention and many cultures throughout history have done this differently.

As far as all the bullshit thats been happening recently, well, there's always bullshit happening. i doubt that there has ever been a time when someone has not been able to look at the world and think, "Oh its all going to hell in a hand basket..."

Of course, if the world does end in 2012 I'll be first to admit that I was wrong.

Brice
06-27-2008, 05:52 AM
No...no you won't. :rofl:

razz
06-27-2008, 05:57 AM
End of the world theories have been around forever. In 999 people thought the world would end when we hit 1000 AD. Some people even went so far as to sow themselves up in their burial shrouds right before midnight on Dec 31st. Then, a thousand years later, we had the y2k scare.

I've never understood why people think numbers on a calendar have so much power. Time is a concept. The way we track the passage of it is our own invention and many cultures throughout history have done this differently.

As far as all the bullshit thats been happening recently, well, there's always bullshit happening. i doubt that there has ever been a time when someone has not been able to look at the world and think, "Oh its all going to hell in a hand basket..."

Of course, if the world does end in 2012 I'll be first to admit that I was wrong.
isn't this site kinda revolved around the number 19?
:lol:

Zalia
06-27-2008, 05:59 AM
I've heard this one. And where it is possible with all the war and everyone with nukes, I can't see it happening in the next 4-12 years.

Besides did you heard about the asteroid that might possibly be hitting earth in 2039? :panic:

razz
06-27-2008, 06:00 AM
something on leik december 20th or sumpin

Mist_on_the_Water
06-27-2008, 06:09 AM
I've always heard/thought that the 2012 predictionS(there are many pertaining to it) don't talk about the end of life, merely the end of a WAY of life...like think about it, we're losing a lot of oil and fossil fuels right now, lots of natural disasters and stuff, is it impossible that perhaps our world is rebelling against our ways? Maybe it doesnt mean the end of the world literally but that it'll be the end of the current world and that things will change and we will need to adapt

I dunno that's always been my belief on the subject...

Aesculapius
06-27-2008, 11:21 AM
Conscious co-creation.

And, despite popular thought, there is something each of us can do to help, or harm, this evolution. We do it every hour of every day.

It's all about what one pays ATTENTION to, and their INTENT.

MirrorWay.

EDIT:
Check out the TIME stamp...:lol:
Didn't mean to do that.

turtlex
06-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Gosh, I'm such a geek sometimes.... I thought this was going to be a topic about the 2012 Olympics in the UK.

Wouldn't that stink - all the money the UK spent to get the Olympics, and then the world goes and ends!

Talk about a Buzz Kill.

Aesculapius
06-27-2008, 11:27 AM
.... I thought this was going to be a topic about the 2012 Olympics in the UK...

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/two/EuropeanParliamentStamp1984.jpg

Aesculapius
06-27-2008, 12:03 PM
In other words...

"All conditions are subject to change into their opposites."

Jimmy
06-27-2008, 12:10 PM
In other words...

So I'm going to become a black, republican woman?

cozener
06-27-2008, 12:43 PM
In other words...

So I'm going to become a black, republican woman? I was going to say that this was a contradiction in terms but then I remembered Condoleezza Rice

Jimmy
06-27-2008, 12:49 PM
I was going to say that this was a contradiction in terms but then I remembered Condoleezza Rice

Condy doesn't count. She's a robot built by the GOP.

obscurejude
06-27-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't see the point in even discussing the concept. If the world ends, it ends. There's nothing we can do to stop it, we should just enjoy life as it comes and be good to others, regardless of an expiration date.

That's a theory as old as Lucretius, but maybe its worth discussing just for the fact that these theories are hitting some kind of collective nerve in the west. Think about how many movies are apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic (even Disney- Wall-E). There's music, there's books, there's doomsday preachers, etc...

John Blaze
06-27-2008, 11:13 PM
funny thing is the Aztec calendar and the Mayan calendar both say the world ends in 2012. Well, there's a possibility of influence there because they were similar cultures in a close environment, and there's suspicions of contact between both cultures.

But the Chinese "I Ching" calendar also predicted the end of the world in 2012

In the mythology of the Aztecs, the first age of mankind ended with the animals devouring humans. The second age was finished by wind, the third by fire, and the fourth by water. The present fifth epoch is called Nahui-Olin (Sun of Earthquake), which began in 3113 BC and will end on December 24, 2011. It will be the last destruction of human existence on Earth. The date coincides closely with that determined by the brothers McKenna in The Invisible Landscape as “the end of history” indicated by their computer analysis of the ancient Chinese oracle-calendar, the I Ching. source http://www.greatdreams.com/end-world.htm

Coincidence? The possibilities are remote that there was any type of contact between the South American and Chinese cultures, so what does that tell you? They've been pretty accurate in other things.

That being said, many religions and their interpretations of the Bible agree that we are living in the "last days" (Mathew 24)

Also, in Norse Mythology it is stated that although there is a constant battle between good and evil, good is supposed to lose in the end.

I invite you to find your own conclusions.

Aesculapius
06-28-2008, 09:24 AM
^ nice.

And I invite you to find your own consciousness.

Carl Sagan once postulated something he called the "Cosmic Calendar".

YouTube - Carl Sagan Cosmic Calendar

Mayans built their temples with nine levels and 364 steps on each of the four sides. Relatively speaking, we are only a few steps away from the House.

:D

Aesculapius
06-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Kinda hard to make sense of it all when certain groups are just not going to say anything about it...

YouTube - Chevelle - Well Enough Alone (Music Video)

Good luck. lol

Darkthoughts
06-28-2008, 12:23 PM

Or so you've been led to believe ;) ...

Aesculapius
06-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Or so you've been led to believe...

June 1st:
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/two/jm46442.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/two/UK2008BarburyGraphOverlayLpo.jpg

mmmm...pie.

Jimmy
06-28-2008, 05:33 PM
That's a theory as old as Lucretius, but maybe its worth discussing just for the fact that these theories are hitting some kind of collective nerve in the west. Think about how many movies are apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic (even Disney- Wall-E). There's music, there's books, there's doomsday preachers, etc...

All that means is that we're a constant society of blind nihilists that worships our own demise. I realized that when I was 10, and it's given me such freedom to not worry about it. It's such a shame in my eyes that we can't all chill out, put on some Stevie Wonder or Bob Marley and just relax. Just enjoy life instead of worrying about the end of the party. We only get one shot at this, and it boggles my brain that everyone is running such a marathon race to cliff's end, and loving every minute that they get closer.

Jimmy
06-28-2008, 05:34 PM

Or so you've been led to believe ;) ...

Kubrick was a hell of a director. :clap:

obscurejude
06-28-2008, 05:45 PM

All that means is that we're a constant society of blind nihilists that worships our own demise. I realized that when I was 10, and it's given me such freedom to not worry about it. It's such a shame in my eyes that we can't all chill out, put on some Stevie Wonder or Bob Marley and just relax. Just enjoy life instead of worrying about the end of the party. We only get one shot at this, and it boggles my brain that everyone is running such a marathon race to cliff's end, and loving every minute that they get closer.

To pretend like you aren't mortal is to lose something important about the human experience. Your comment is one of the most arrogant things I've ever read.

John Blaze
06-28-2008, 05:52 PM
I don't see it that way. You can't affect the end of days anyway, so why beat yourself up about what may or may not happen?

Ecclesiastes 11:9 Rejoice, young man, during your childhood, and let your heart be pleasant during the days of young manhood. And follow the impulses of your heart and the desires of your eyes. Yet know that God will bring you to judgment for all these things

Jimmy
06-28-2008, 06:02 PM
To pretend like you aren't mortal is to lose something important about the human experience. Your comment is one of the most arrogant things I've ever read.

I really don't think you understood what I'm saying. I don't mean that we should ignore the idea of personal death. We'll all die at our own rate, that's a given, but I wouldn't mind seeing society get away from this idea that something that's out of our hands is going to happen to end the world.

If the apocalypse is preordained, there's nothing we can do about it. If the world is coming to an end via biblical prophecy, mayan calender, ragnarock, etc, then it's my opinion that the only thing we can do is try to enjoy the life that we have, and to make others' lives enjoyable as well.

And to that end, shouldn't that be what we should be doing anyway? Enjoying life and helping others' to enjoy theirs?

I don't see how wanting everyone to have a happy life is an arrogant thing.

Aesculapius
06-28-2008, 06:39 PM
And to that end, shouldn't that be what we should be doing anyway? Enjoying life and helping others' to enjoy theirs?

Rjeso
06-28-2008, 06:45 PM

Wow, you are totally misunderstanding what Jimmy's getting at. Totally. :doh:

alinda
06-29-2008, 04:02 AM
Heres a cartoon I found this am
http://www.marriedtothesea.com/092506/2012.gif

Brice
06-29-2008, 05:02 AM

Ryan, I think you were missing what Jimmy meant here. He wasn't saying to ignore your mortality. He was just basically saying to enjoy your life. They are independent of each other.

Now on to your point I am saying there is no loss from pretending immortality. It is what I've done most of my life. And what of value have I lost because of it? Cherish every moment you've got. Ignore death. It'll come, but there's no reason to acknowledge it.

Jimmy
06-29-2008, 05:10 AM
I'll use the movie "Stranger Than Fiction" as an example. In it, an IRS accountant begins to hear a voice narrating his everyday life. At one point the voice says that sometime soon, that the accountant will die.

He doesn't know how or when this will happen, only that it will.

It upsets him quite a bit, but within a short time he's able to get a hold of himself. He reexamines his life, and sees what's been missing. He's able to step away from his career, harvest talents within himself that he only dreamed about having before, breaks the rules by helping a local baker with tax problems and generally begins to try to enjoy life.

Whether or not the world has an expiration date, we all have one anyway. Why don't we use the time we have, the time we ALL have and put it to more fruitful use?

Brice
06-29-2008, 05:14 AM
To my thinking (whether you are religious or not) this is the highest purpose a life can have.

alinda
06-29-2008, 05:18 AM
:clap: this is a very sound way of addressing life to my way of thinking.
Death is our constant companion all thru our lives, but what is gained by giving death power over us before its time. I have been dead already and I can tell you for fact this "life" is dull in comparison, to the death I experienced

Brice
06-29-2008, 05:20 AM
I can tell you for fact this "life" is dull in comparison, to the death I experienced

I think I can be content with dull then. :lol:

ladysai
06-29-2008, 05:23 AM
Whether or not the world has an expiration date, we all have one anyway. Why don't we use the time we have, the time we ALL have and put it to more fruitful use?
I think that whether or not the world has an expiration date is a pretty vital question.
If we have the intelligence to understand that mortality makes life more precious, then we should have the intelligence to understand that we as a human race are mortal; and our collective legacy is something we will make together.
Living just as individuals makes us human, living as a civilization is one level up.

To my thinking (whether you are religious or not) this is the highest purpose a life can have.
I agree wholeheartedly.
~harmonic resonance~

Brice
06-29-2008, 05:27 AM
:huglove:

I think I disagree that mortality makes life more precious though. I think it is precious either way. If we lived forever it would still be the loftiest pursuit to maximize our own and others enjoyment of life.

Jimmy
06-29-2008, 06:01 AM
I think that whether or not the world has an expiration date is a pretty vital question. If we have the intelligence to understand that mortality makes life more precious, then we should have the intelligence to understand that we as a human race are mortal; and our collective legacy is something we will make together.
Living just as individuals makes us human, living as a civilization is one level up.

Oh of course it's vital. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

If I found out that the full gallon of milk in my fridge was going to expire on Tuesday, during the course of today and tomorrow, I'd use the milk as much as I could. Maybe I'd have an extra bowl of cereal. I'd serve pb&j sandwiches with a big glass of milk for lunch. I might bake cookies or I might use it to make a sauce. I might even go so far as to try a recipe I've never tried. It's going to go bad anyway, right? What risk am I taking if I screw it up? If I'm able to perfect the recipe, or even screw it up and learn from my mistake, the next gallon of milk will be put to better use, when I try the recipe again.

The problem with this is, a lot of people will see a full gallon about to go off, and they just use the milk as they normally would, or they get angry because of the closeness of the expiration date. They use the time they have to hem and haw over the money they spent, they curse the grocer for selling it to them, they curse each other for not noticing that it's experation date sooner. They spend so much time talking about the milk that when Tuesday comes, the remainder of the gallon gets poured down the sink. That's how a lot of people view the end of the world in my eyes. They're aware it's coming but they're doing the same old thing. They're not relishing the time they have, and they're not taking any risks with it either. Instead they're hemming and hawwing about how it's going to happen, and they do nothing to improve anyone's quality of life, just their own need for arguing for arguing's sake.

Humanity's legacy is something to worry about, but in the end, if we're all wiped out by an asteroid, by an atom smasher under France, by 4 horsemen on different colored horses, by a giant wolf eating Odin, will our legacy even matter? If we're all gone, with no trace of us ever existing, what was the point of the time spent fashioning a legacy?

Time that could've been better spent playing with our kids, holding our spouses, or laughing with some friends?

ladysai
06-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Time that could've been better spent playing with our kids, holding our spouses, or laughing with some friends?
Won't doing those things result in a special kind of legacy?

If our civilization changed and put those values at the top of the priority list...
that would be one awesome legacy.

Darkthoughts
06-29-2008, 06:58 AM
June 1st:
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/two/jm46442.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/two/UK2008BarburyGraphOverlayLpo.jpg
Cool, that was in our local newspaper - I'm only 10 miles from Barbury Castle. Everyone used to drive up there to get stoned when we were younger :D

Jimmy
06-29-2008, 07:08 AM
Won't doing those things result in a special kind of legacy?

If our civilization changed and put those values at the top of the priority list...
that would be one awesome legacy.

It would make a wonderful present and a fondly remembered past, and that's all that's really important.

Aesculapius
06-29-2008, 03:52 PM
...by an atom smasher under France...

I agree with all this conversation about mortality and legacy (which can lead to "immortality" in a sense),

BUT...

CERN has recently had their "red button day". It's been pushed. In Anniston, Alabama, they cleaned out the books with fire and have been "going underground". A-Atlantis. Sounds like a joke, I know.

YouTube - Freeman William Henry

Aesculapius
06-30-2008, 12:09 PM
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/critics-fear-collider-could-doom-earth/20080628165609990001

Aesculapius
06-30-2008, 01:11 PM
| <--- Linear

O <--- Ring

|O| <----starg8

CPU
07-01-2008, 07:57 AM
I don't know exactly what you're referring to Will, but I've a wacky hypothesis: Once the LHC is fully operational the forces it creates, in conjuction with the gravitational lensing created during the galactic alignment in 2012, will create a "Stargate" allowing the "Old Ones" to return to Earth from their home in another Galaxy (or dimension). I'm unclear about what happens after that, either we're food :ninja: or we enter a period of paradise on Earth. :unsure:

ladysai
07-01-2008, 12:30 PM
I guess the paradise vs food question hinges on how we receive the "old ones"...
...with open arms or fully armed.

thecollector
07-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Well if the world ends Dec 24th 2011, you'd better call up CD and get your money back for all of those "to be released" books, that have been in "production" for years!

Aesculapius
07-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't know exactly what you're referring to Will, but I've a wacky hypothesis: Once the LHC is fully operational the forces it creates, in conjuction with the gravitational lensing created during the galactic alignment in 2012, will create a "Stargate" allowing the "Old Ones" to return to Earth from their home in another Galaxy (or dimension). I'm unclear about what happens after that, either we're food :ninja: or we enter a period of paradise on Earth. :unsure:

Remember SETI?

They found them. THEY were just US this whole time.

|O|

Why build one LHC, when you can build two.:ninja:

Aesculapius
07-01-2008, 05:48 PM
We went from using a red laser to read and store information to a blue laser that reads information quicker and is able to store more information.

The goal is to create a black laser that is capable of reading and storing information; to place / pull something to / from the no thing (or, what most of us have perceived as "no thing" for a long time).

It's going to happen. We aren't trying to design machines that place us on a lower rung of the ladder. Cell phones and computers get smaller and faster. We aren't trying to evolve back into the 1950's, at least not on purpose.

Galactic.

Armand St Pierre
07-01-2008, 08:55 PM
I guess the paradise vs food question hinges on how we receive the "old ones"...
...with open arms or fully armed.

Well that's the big question.
Who we are is what determines what will beome of us. Some days are more important than others. This is obvious in personal life if it is not obvious as a belief system, but everything is still dependant on our intent.
I see intent out here in AMerica. It's mostly by consumerism, and the desires that drive it. What you consume (sports, church, cars, houses, spouses......F-ing philosophy) is what defines you.
There is a flip side to this and we all saw it after 9-11 and Katrina and the Tsunami. We are quite capable as a species of rising to meet tramua with service and compassion. Perhaps, if we didn't need the drama to incite a compasionate loving vibration (please don't take that metaphor to the gutter:thumbsup: ) then this world would be a better place in the day to day life that occupies the majority of our lives.....which basically means that the present would really be a present.

If the Winter solstice on Dec. 21st 2012 is anything at all, it's probably the best damn mirror for humanity as a whole to re-evaluate what it is.

Aesculapius
07-02-2008, 09:24 PM
INTENSION - T00L

Work hard, Stay in school, Listen to your mother, your father is right/rising/right, son... Jesus loves you... Work hard, Stay in school, Listen to your mother, your father is right/rising/right son...)

Pure as we begin
Pure as we come in
Pure as we begin
Ruled by Will alone

Pure as we begin
Here we have a stone
Gather, place, arrange so
Shelter turns to home

Pure as we begin
Here we have a stone
Throw to stay the stranger
Swatcher crushes bone

Ruled by Will alone

Spark becomes a flame
Flame becomes a fire
Light the way or warm this
Home we occupy

Spark becomes a flame
Flame becomes a fire
Forge a blade to stay the stranger
Take whatever we desire

Moved by Will alone
Pure as we begin

Pure as we begin
Move by Will alone
Leave as we come in
Pure as light
Return to One

Move by Will alone
Move by Will alone

Aesculapius
07-02-2008, 09:43 PM
If the Winter solstice on Dec. 21st 2012 is anything at all, it's probably the best damn mirror for humanity as a whole to re-evaluate what it is.

I'm sure you know and understand this, but, I just wanted to get it out here.

The Aegyptians equated the Nile River with the Milky Way Galaxy. And, every year the sun cleanses itself when it passes through the Milky Way. Near that part of the sky where the sun takes it's yearly bath, is the Pipe Nebula. Also, that part of the sky is home to the Serpent Bearer, or Ophiuchus (Aesculapius as a goose chaser). Most think that the sun passes through twelve houses of the zodiac, but, the sun also spends time in the house of the Doctor, the phd. Thirteen.

Hmm...probably too much. Not enough time.

Aesculapius
07-03-2008, 04:27 PM
| <----Male; the wand

0 <----Female; the cup

The wand guides the air into the cup.

Fe = Iron.

An Iron fist quietly sits inside the Velvet Glove
Take control, untouchable just like God above
I can't escape, wrapped in red tape, what will become of me?
If I object, then I defect my country 'tis of thee
The World Needs a Hero - Megadeth

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/two/murals10.jpg

The wedding?
I hope he is not planning to strike that small child, who happens to remind me of Moses in his basket floating down the Nile.

EDIT:
10 is the perfect number, or, the perfect union between Male and Female. :D

Armand St Pierre
07-04-2008, 07:31 AM

I'm sure you know and understand this, but, I just wanted to get it out here.

The Aegyptians equated the Nile River with the Milky Way Galaxy. And, every year the sun cleanses itself when it passes through the Milky Way. Near that part of the sky where the sun takes it's yearly bath, is the Pipe Nebula. Also, that part of the sky is home to the Serpent Bearer, or Ophiuchus (Aesculapius as a goose chaser). Most think that the sun passes through twelve houses of the zodiac, but, the sun also spends time in the house of the Doctor, the phd. Thirteen.

Hmm...probably too much. Not enough time.

Or no time.

Aesculapius
07-05-2008, 04:35 PM

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/two/alchemielilazf4.jpg

ladysai
07-05-2008, 04:50 PM
What's the origin of that image?

Aesculapius
07-05-2008, 09:40 PM
alchEmy?

:rose:

I was doing some paperwork this weekend and I came across this card...
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/two/13002sm.jpg

hm.

Aesculapius
07-06-2008, 03:02 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/5027sm.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/5sm.jpg

Aesculapius
07-11-2008, 05:33 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/5027sm.jpg

Her name / light WILL be upheld.

The ingenious artificer and craftsman, like Solomon, searches the earth for his materials, and transforms the misshapen matter into glorious workmanship. The world is conquered by the head even more than by the hands. Nor will any assembly talk FOREVER. After a time, when it has listened long enough, it quietly puts the silly, the shallow, and the superficial to one side--it thinks, and sets to work.

The human thought, especially in popular assemblies, runs in the most singularly crooked channels, harder to trace and follow than the blind currents of the ocean. No notion is so absurd that it may not find a place there. The master-workman must train these notions and vagaries with his two-handed hammer. They twist out of the way of the sword-thrusts; and are invulnerable all over, even in the heel, against logic. The martel or mace, the battle-axe, the great double-edged two-handed sword must deal with these follies; the rapier is no better against them than a wand, unless it be the rapier of ridicule.
-Albert Pike

EDIT:

Here is a rabbit hole if you are a little confused...

http://www.myspace.com/janetswerdlow

Aesculapius
07-13-2008, 11:29 AM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/Obelison/two/A2.jpg

YouTube - 11. When the levee breaks

atrum_unum
11-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Although the premise for the Dark Tower series, namely the ever present saying "the world has moved", is a fictional idea masterminded by one of the greatest authors of the twentieth century, there is no doubt that much of what it stores within its pages is based on reality. Just a thought of mine, but most people would like to, or are lead to believe, that the world will end in the year 2012. What if, just what if it wasn't an ending of the entirety of the world, but a renewal. Perhaps the world of Roland isn't so far fetched. Yes, it would take thousands of years to culminate into what Roland knew as In-World, Mid-World and End World, but what if our world is headed for such a cataclysmic event in 2012? Just as in Roland's world, there were people who survived, who [I]had[I] to have been somewhat unaffected by the chemical and nuclear fallout, other wise how was it that there was ever a normal looking human being to repopulate All World? I'm sure many of you have heard and given some thought to this 2012 business and probably dismissed it as nonsense, but we never know do we? Perhaps our world is next to "move on". Even today, in the fields of advanced quantum physics and theoretical physics, the idea of parallel worlds are only a stone's throw away, allbeit its a rather large stone, more like a boulder really. Many physicists believe that black holes are the keys to entering these other worlds, but much like the thinnies in Wizard and Glass, they can be dangerous and even deadly. As in nature, for every negative, there is a positive. What this means in relation to black holes and is that there are white holes. I'm sure many of you might've heard of these things, but i must go on with it anyway. If black holes suck everything into themselves (including light) there has to be an exit point for all of this matter, which is what is known as a white hole. What if these white holes are our ticket into an alternate reality? I know much of what i am saying seems a bit nuts, but 2012 draws closer and a new dawn may be on the horizon for the earth's civilizations and the black and white holes may have something to do with it. . .that is if you believe the world may move on.

fernandito
11-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Hey Atrum, welcome to the site!

There is already a thread dedicated to the discussion of the 2012 phenomena and the parallels it draws, so I'm going to merge this thread with that one. Hopefully someone picks up the ball and keeps this discussion rolling.

atrum_unum
11-07-2008, 01:16 PM
well i appreciate your welcome and the information you bring with it. i will do my best to at least throw something on here about related matters as often as i can.

Matt
11-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the site atrum. :rock:

atrum_unum
11-08-2008, 11:58 AM
2012 is claimed by some with New Age beliefs to be a great year of spiritual tranformation (or alternatively an apocalypse). There is disagreement among many believers as to whether 2012 will see an end to civilization, or humanity will be elevated to a higher level. Many esoteric sources interpret the completion of the thirteenth B'ak'tun cycle in the Long Count of the Mayan calendar (which occurs on December 21 by the most widely held correlation) to mean there will be a major change in world order. As many of you may already know, Ophiuchus (serpent holder/the healer) plays a big part around this time. The constellation (being the thirteenth zodiac) is located around the celestial equator at which in this local in the night sky is purported to contain (on December 21/22, 2012) the alignment of all nine planets with the sun, an event that takes place once in tens of thousands of years.
In correlation with the thirteenth B'ak'tun, there was an excerpt from the Gospel of Judas, which caught my eye a while ago. It states:

(dialogue between Jesus and Judas)

"Truly i say to you, for all of them the stars bring matter to completion. . .He will place your star over the thirteenth aeon."

"Twelve aoens of the twelve luminaries constitute their Father. . ."

In this text luminaries are angels or servants of Saklas/the Self Generated/God. Although Judas was one of the original twelve apostles, he was replaced later on by another man, who was chosen by the apostles rather than Jesus. Some could say since his being ousted by the other eleven and being replaced, he had become the thirteenth apostle. We all know the story of Christ's betrayal by Judas, so we all should also know that Lucifer (popularly known as the Serpent) had tempted Judas to betray Christ. This next part may be far flung, but it kind of makes a small fraction of sense to me. A stated in the excerpt above from the Gospel of Judas, Judas' star (soul) was placed over the thirteenth aoen, which correlates quite nicely with the Mayan thirteenth B'ak'tun.
As for the other twelve aeons (ages) it is already stated, they were "constitued to their Father". Although it isn't stated out right, the thirteenth age will not be the Father's, but the Serpent's (Lucifer's). Along with Ophiuchus' second meaning, the healer, perhaps after all is said and done with whatever may happen in 2012, there may be a time of global healing or renewal. But then again, i am just a humble guy connecting certain things together, what do i know? Oh yeah, don't forget about Black Thirteen. Sorry i had to throw it in there somewhere.

Aesculapius
11-18-2008, 11:19 AM
(dialogue between Jesus and Judas)

"Truly i say to you, for all of them the stars bring matter to completion. . .He will place your star over the thirteenth aeon."

In this text luminaries are angels or servants of Saklas/the Self Generated/God. Although Judas was one of the original twelve apostles, he was replaced later on by another man, who was chosen by the apostles rather than Jesus. Some could say since his being ousted by the other eleven and being replaced, he had become the thirteenth apostle. We all know the story of Christ's betrayal by Judas, so we all should also know that Lucifer (popularly known as the Serpent) had tempted Judas to betray Christ. This next part may be far flung, but it kind of makes a small fraction of sense to me. A stated in the excerpt above from the Gospel of Judas, Judas' star (soul) was placed over the thirteenth aoen, which correlates quite nicely with the Mayan thirteenth B'ak'tun.
As for the other twelve aeons (ages) it is already stated, they were "constitued to their Father". Although it isn't stated out right, the thirteenth age will not be the Father's, but the Serpent's (Lucifer's). Along with Ophiuchus' second meaning, the healer, perhaps after all is said and done with whatever may happen in 2012, there may be a time of global healing or renewal. But then again, i am just a humble guy connecting certain things together, what do i know? Oh yeah, don't forget about Black Thirteen. Sorry i had to throw it in there somewhere.

Doctor, Doctor...

Metallica - The Judas Kiss

Aesculapius
11-18-2008, 11:38 AM

One B'ak'tun is 144,000 days, right?

LOL

Revelation 7:

1. After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
2. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
3. "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."
4. Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Aesculapius
05-24-2009, 10:47 PM
Three and one half turns to go...

E.L.E.

Stockerlone
12-17-2012, 09:13 AM
What Will You Do on Your Last Day on Earth?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

ICry4Oy
12-17-2012, 10:47 AM
I'll probably avoid Facebook that day because it will be much more annoying than usual.

Odetta
12-17-2012, 10:58 AM
I'm spending the night in San Francisco! Party up in style!

Stockerlone
12-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Everyone who believes in it, can of course send his SK collection to me...
Mike, Grant, David ?!? :nana::dance::emot-roflolmao:

Jean
12-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Everyone who believes in it, can of course send his SK collection to me...
what a wonderful idea. Doesn't apply solely to books. I think I'll put up a notice in the lobby: everyone who believes in the end of the world can bring their valuables and other things they'll no longer need to apartment 27. Thank you.

Niels
12-17-2012, 12:39 PM
каждый, кто верит в конец света может принести свои ценности и другие вещи, они больше не нужны в квартире 27. Спасибо.

Jean
12-17-2012, 12:42 PM
каждый, кто верит в конец света может принести свои ценности и другие вещи, они больше не нужны в квартире 27. Спасибо.LOL, it's google translate! Should be: всем, кто верит в конец света, просьба нести ценности и другие вещи, которые вам больше не понадобятся, в квартиру 27. Спасибо.

Ka-mai
12-17-2012, 03:31 PM
I'll be working ten hours and then driving three hours (more if the holiday traffic is really bad). I can't wait! :lol: <_<

neosatus
12-17-2012, 07:51 PM
The whole thing is nonsense of course, but I'll be trying to find a live feed (if there is one) of that guy claiming he's going to jump off of a cliff on that day. He just might be a late contender for the Darwin award.

sgc1999
12-18-2012, 06:47 AM
do a little dance.....make a little love... :)

pathoftheturtle
12-18-2012, 06:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JEoh-v7pP0

EXPLORER
12-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Turning the page on the Mayan calendar..

Iwritecode
12-18-2012, 10:37 AM
I'll probably be doing the same thing I was doing at 11:59 PM Dec 31, 1999.

Nothing of any importance. Sitting in my living room watching TV.

mystima
12-18-2012, 10:12 PM
I will be getting a new car, then picking up my Christmas/birthday present from sister. She will probably want to go out to celebrate "my birthday" with me buying a lot of drinks instead of the other way around so won't be doing that...lol...then going home and watch 2012...lol

alkanto
12-19-2012, 08:09 AM
I'll be playing D&D with my best friends, so regardless of what happens, I'll be happy :lol: Don't get me wrong...nothing will happen. I'm not an idiot :wtf:

Merlin1958
12-19-2012, 08:13 AM
This would be me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSQAZEp3PA

LOL LOL

Do ya think the Mayans knew about TGIF?

sgc1999
12-19-2012, 09:00 AM
big mac, fries, and a coke, maybe a diet. and a good King book cell, the stand, something along the lines of the apocalypse.
Hmmm maybe a walking dead comic or 2..

Merlin1958
12-19-2012, 11:18 AM
big mac, fries, and a coke, maybe a diet. and a good King book cell, the stand, something along the lines of the opocalypse.
Hmmm maybe a walking dead comic or 2..

Really Simon? The end of days and you don't go for a 1/4 w/cheese? LOL

sgc1999
12-19-2012, 11:19 AM
double 1/4 with cheese add Bacon:) followed by vomiting most likely:)

Merlin1958
12-19-2012, 11:22 AM
double 1/4 with cheese add Bacon:) followed by vomiting most likely:)

LOL WTF it's your last good vomit. Might as well be a "Good one"!!!

Me? Ruth Chris' T-Bone w/baked potatoe and creamed spinach, followed by Berries 'n cream for dessert and maybe a Brandy!!!!! Now that's a last meal!!! LOL

TwistedNadine
12-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Thats supposed to be this Friday?
Anyone know the exact time? Stroke of Midnight and Friday is obliterated? Or 11:59pm the 21st (so we have all day)?
Need to know if Im going to plan something big and outrageous

Merlin1958
12-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Anyone know the exact time? Stroke of Midnight and Friday is obliterated? Or 11:59pm the 21st (so we have all day)?
Need to know if Im going to plan something big and outrageous

I don't think the Mayan's provided an exact time though, it's supposedly timed with the intergalatic alignment with the center of the universe or something. Figure on the whole day, but do you like surprises? I hope so... LOL LOL LOL

TwistedNadine
12-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Maybe better to Party Hard the 20th and take the few hours we have left of the 21st to recuperate.
Seriously tho, if the 21st is the end of days I sure will miss you guys.

Merlin1958
12-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Maybe better to Party Hard the 20th and take the few hours we have left of the 21st to recuperate.
Seriously tho, if the 21st is the end of days I sure will miss you guys.

Any plan would seem like a solid plan to me. As long as you are afforded the chance for a plan!! LOL

See you on the "Other Side", TN (Or w/e your name is)!!!! LOL LOL

Jean
12-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Need to know if Im going to plan something big and outrageouswe'll get there first, I'll let you know :rose:

TwistedNadine
12-19-2012, 03:56 PM
lol thanks Jean
My internet keeps freezing
Is that a sign the end is near?

Yaksha
12-19-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm thinking dinner and a movie. I don't wanna rush into anything, I've been hurt before.

Ricky
12-19-2012, 05:53 PM

I was ondering the same thing. I'll be at my school's Christmas party on Friday, so I'm hoping that it can hold off until I make it home at least. I don't think I've got anything going on after dinner, so that would be a good time for me.

Ka-mai
12-19-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm thinking dinner and a movie. I don't wanna rush into anything, I've been hurt before.

Nice!

Yaksha
12-19-2012, 08:42 PM

Nice!

Thank you, thank you I'm here all week, be sure to tip your waitress.

TwistedNadine
12-20-2012, 09:30 AM
I think its Friday now down under
Penny Man are you alive or have you been blown to smithereens?

Merlin1958
12-20-2012, 10:16 AM
I think its Friday now down under
Penny Man are you alive or have you been blown to smithereens?

LOL LOL

Just curious, but do we have any budding Astronomers on the site? Some one who knows exactly when the big alignment with the center of the universe is to happen?

Ricky
12-20-2012, 10:29 AM
I just looked it up and it looks like we'll be gone at 11:11am tomorrow. If anyone wants to come over, I'll have some donuts.

pathoftheturtle
12-20-2012, 10:35 AM
This year, the winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere is Dec. 21st, 11:12 A.M. It is the time at which the Sun appears at its lowest altitude above the horizon. The "big alignment" is an eclipse of the Milky Way by the sun, the earth facing directly away from our galaxy's center.

TwistedNadine
12-20-2012, 10:35 AM
date and time = 1221121111

Google that and all kinds of shit comes up

Merlin1958
12-20-2012, 10:39 AM
I just looked it up and it looks like we'll be gone at 11:11am tomorrow. If anyone wants to come over, I'll have some donuts.

Those better be some pretty fucking AWESOME donuts, Ricky my boy!!! LOL

P.S. No "Boston Creme" for me!!! LOL

This year, the winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere is Dec. 21st, 11:12 A.M. It is the time at which the Sun appears at its lowest altitude above the horizon.

Thanks, Path!! I'll make sure I'm outside watching whilst the Sun fries us all like Sunday mornings eggs!!!! LOL

If it indeed does happen, it's been great knowing ALL of you!!!

:emot-cthulhu:

CRinVA
12-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Alas the time has come and gone - according to my Aussie friends who are still alive and breathing - or did I just dream that! ..................

Jean
12-20-2012, 01:39 PM
wow, I quite forgot! we here are already 1 hour and 38 minutes in!

Merlin1958
12-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Alas the time has come and gone - according to my Aussie friends who are still alive and breathing - or did I just dream that! ..................

wow, I quite forgot! we here are already 1 hour and 38 minutes in!

I think we are all good until 11:12 am EST!!! LOL LOL

Do you think that at the center of this "Black Hole" there is a little guy with a flashlight looking for a circuit breaker????

Jon
12-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Hey. If you are a Mayan making a calendar with a hammer and a chisel...really... how far into the future are you willing to go? Your arm is going to get really tired.

Odetta
12-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Nice knowing all of you... See you on the other side ;)

Ricky
12-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey. If you are a Mayan making a calendar with a hammer and a chisel...really... how far into the future are you willing to go? Your arm is going to get really tired.

pathoftheturtle
12-20-2012, 11:36 PM
www.skepticalscience.com/Earths-five-mass-extinction-events (http://www.skepticalscience.com/Earths-five-mass-extinction-events.html)

Jean
12-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree to have the end of the world every fucking day if it means I can see you posting!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/0134-bear.gif

DoctorDodge
12-21-2012, 03:04 AM
Pfft, we all know that when the "end of the world" does happen, there's always something afterwards. That's why the post-apocalyptic genre's so popular.

Plague that ravages the world's population? 0.00001% are immune.
Nucleur war? Ok, well we haven't built the awesomely cramped mega-cities yet, so the scenario of only them due to their high tech defenses surviving is ruled out. Have to be underground cities in that case.
Machines rise up? Just wait for leader to rise up and unite scraps of humanity into a fighting force.
Earth blows up to make way for traffic in space? Man in his pyjamas gets beamed aboard spaceship and survives.
Zombie outbreak? Oh, we all know what happens next with that one.

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/military_photos/discussions/280246d1324230025-end-of-the-world-what-if-shaun-of-the-dead2.jpg
Go down to the pub, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over.

pathoftheturtle
12-21-2012, 03:28 AM
Have to be underground cities in that case. "Mr. President, we must not allow a mine shaft gap!"

Cook
12-21-2012, 08:10 AM
1st. coffee w/1 shot baileys original
2nd. 2 shots crown royal to 1 shot baileys original
3rd..... well, you'll figure it out 8)

TwistedNadine
12-21-2012, 08:15 AM
I think we are all good until 11:12 am EST!!! LOL LOL

Your not in the clear yet, Bill - Dooms Day is 11:11 PACIFIC time.

Jean
12-21-2012, 10:15 AM
there have been no spammers today. Just saying.

alkanto
12-21-2012, 10:19 AM
I am working all day so I am covered in dog hair, and I made a funny facebook status that I think 45% of the people liking do not realize it's a Lord of the Rings quote. Could be worse :lol:

On the downside, though, I am not playing D&D tonight, nor do I have a new boyfriend, which was my hope...

jhanic
12-21-2012, 12:05 PM
there have been no spammers today. Just saying.

I've had a number of spams.

John

pathoftheturtle
12-21-2012, 02:28 PM
http://www.slate.com/best_astronomy_images_2012 (http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/bad_astronomy/2012/12/best_astronomy_images_2012_see_the_most_beautiful_ images_of_the_universe.html)

Merlin1958
12-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Well nothing happened at 11:11 am PST which, is oddly depressing!!!! LOL LOL LOL

All that hype and then...nothing!! LOL

RIC #520
12-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Looks like we are going to need a new date... Does not appear it is going to happen today as planned..

Merlin1958
12-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Looks like we are going to need a new date... Does not appear it is going to happen today as planned..

Really? And you felt the need to post that observation?

LOL Just Kidding!!!! I Love sarcasm!!! LOL

Shall we go with 12-21-2112?

mystima
12-21-2012, 03:37 PM
HE DID IT!!!! THE DOCTOR SAVED US!!!!!

runs outside screaming this....lol j/k

Stockerlone
12-21-2012, 08:26 PM
22.12,12 ....five in the morning..... still alive.... no zombies out there....

EXPLORER
12-22-2012, 09:40 AM
ATTENTION: This just in from the Mayans. "NEVERMIND".

pathoftheturtle
12-22-2012, 09:57 AM
http://in.news.yahoo.com-Dec20/modern-mayans-not-worried (http://in.news.yahoo.com/modern-day-mayans-not-worried-end-world-dec-060246566.html)

RIC #520
12-22-2012, 09:58 AM
News Flash... World will end in the 2043, when we are hit by a comet. You heard it first here... You have a little time, but you should start preparing today..

pathoftheturtle
12-22-2012, 10:04 AM
We won't even survive to see that asteroid if pollinator extinction (http://digitaljournal.com/article/304525) occurs.

TwistedNadine
12-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Im over the whole end of days thing.
I was hoping to get out of Xmas shopping this year but no such luck (sigh)

RIC #520
12-22-2012, 04:57 PM
I am glad it did not happen Friday.. I started a 12 vaction friday.. It would have really sucked for it to all end the fisrt day..... 12 days from now would be a different story...

Merlin1958
12-22-2012, 05:11 PM
I am glad it did not happen Friday.. I started a 12 vaction friday.. It would have really sucked for it to all end the fisrt day..... 12 days from now would be a different story...

:emot-roflolmao:

Randall Flagg
03-23-2013, 12:58 PM
So much for moronic theories. Last post ~4 years ago.
Shall we archive this thread?

Jean
03-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Yes.

Does anyone want to say anything about 2012? You have 24 hours

pathoftheturtle
03-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Why not merge this http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.Mayan-Last-Day (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?16913-Mayan-Last-Day-21.Dezember-2012-What-Will-You-Do-on-Your-Last-Day-on-Earth&highlight=Mayan) before you archive it?

Jean
03-24-2013, 10:01 AM
yes, such was the plan. Thank you for reminding me, I see I forgot to bump that one before removing.

Jean
03-24-2013, 10:03 AM
this thread may be archived shortly. If anyone has anything else to add, speak now or forever hold your peace

pathoftheturtle
03-24-2013, 10:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Mattrick
03-24-2013, 12:32 PM
If only people knew the truth about 2012....THE DATE IS BACKWARDS FOOLS, ITS DECEMBER 23 2102 WHEN THE WORLD ENDS.....hopefully that keeps the madness going another 90 years.

Jean
03-24-2013, 11:03 PM
Perfect. Now, can I archive it till December 23 2102?