PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please

bangoskank1
06-24-2008, 03:40 PM
Just got a new copy of Nightmares In The Sky in my mailbox today....being a frequent visitor to New York I will be looking for these gargoyles in the future...anyhoo, I kinda like when you feel like your just sittin there with the master and he's talkin away...seems to be the deal here...any thoughts?

razz
06-24-2008, 04:30 PM
...any thoughts?
i have many thought, just few you would want to hear. :)

bangoskank1
06-24-2008, 04:34 PM
try me..

The Lady of Shadows
06-24-2008, 04:40 PM
oh jeez. i had forgotten all about this book. now i'm going to have to go dig it out of whatever box i put it in after college. wow. where did you get your copy? ebay, amazon private seller? is it a first edition? did they even do a second printing on that?

and when you say "I kinda like when you feel like your just sittin there with the master and he's talkin away...seems to be the deal here" are you referring to sai king as the master, the photographer, or whom exactly? because in that book i always thought more about the photographer than sai king (i know, i know, blasphemer :)).

razz
06-24-2008, 04:49 PM
try me..
the fish is in the rutabaga, your grandma smells liek korn chips, and the dog doesn't leik the ovens vacuum cleaning midget. i will leave now. :runs off:

bangoskank1
06-24-2008, 06:49 PM
oh jeez. i had forgotten all about this book. now i'm going to have to go dig it out of whatever box i put it in after college. wow. where did you get your copy? ebay, amazon private seller? is it a first edition? did they even do a second printing on that?

and when you say "I kinda like when you feel like your just sittin there with the master and he's talkin away...seems to be the deal here" are you referring to sai king as the master, the photographer, or whom exactly? because in that book i always thought more about the photographer than sai king (i know, i know, blasphemer :)).

amazon private seller that I deal with often, yes it is first edition, I dont know if they did any other printings on this one and of course when I say master I mean King....I think I covered it all...I actually read it all tonight...kinda cool I guess...looks good in the collection even tho it's so dam big and wide....oh and one more thing...I can't believe razz knows my grandma...small world.

The Lady of Shadows
06-24-2008, 07:03 PM
and he apparently knows my dog. . . . :lol: