PDA

View Full Version : Is my Eyes of the Dragon...?

JQ The Gunslinger
06-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Is my eyes of the dragon Dark Tower spoiler prone? I was reading a website of quotes for SK, and this one came up

"The gunslinger waited for the time of the drawing and dreamed his long dreams of the Dark Tower, to which he would some day come at dusk and approach, winding his horn, to do some unimaginable final "I think that real friendship always makes us feel such sweet gratitude, because the world almost always seems like a very hard desert, and the flowers that grow there seem to grow against such high odds."

And this is what my book says

I think that real friendship always makes us feel such sweet gratitude, because the world almost always seems like a very hard desert, and the flowers that grow there seem to grow against such high odds."

Also Roland says in Dark Tower that his great great grandfather went to kill a dragon but was too late, but in EOTD his grandfather does kill the dragon. Also the parots of Flaggs names arent mentioned but other sites have their names.

Darkthoughts
06-23-2008, 01:00 PM
The King that kills the dragon in EOTD is not Roland's relative.

In Song of Susannah, Roland tells Susannah that his grandfather went to Garlan to kill a dragon, but the last dragon in those parts had been killed by a King (which is King Roland of Delain - EOTD).

Do you mean will DT spoil EOTD for you, or the other way round?

As for Flagg's parrot - he has a two headed talking parrot and in Black House Parkus also has a two headed talking parrot. Parkus's parrot is named Sacred and Profane, Flagg's is not named in EOTD.

JQ The Gunslinger
06-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Oh alright i thought they were related. No ive already read the DT. Thanks for the info, i havent read black house yet so thats why i didnt kno that.

Darkthoughts
06-24-2008, 03:22 AM
No worries ;)