PDA

View Full Version : What PC and/or video games would you like to see?

cozener
06-20-2008, 07:58 AM
What games would you like to see made?

I’d love to see a Dune and a DT mmo. I’d also like to see a decent Tolkien mmo but I’m kinda over the whole swords and sorcery thing. But the last Tolkien mmo was a huge disappointment to me. I followed the production of that game almost from the beginning and I was heartbroken by what Turbine came out with. Ah well. A decent Western mmo wouldn’t be bad either.

I’d like to see more RTS games too. Again, another Dune rts is about due. I’d like to see more reality based RTS games with more specific settings; WW1 and WW2, Napoleonic Wars, the Crusades, Peloponnesian War, the Punic Wars, etc. A decent Star Trek rts would be good too.

Mark
06-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Definitly a DT game. Perhaps a DT game where you play the books, then an MMO which is peak of the gunslingers, and you all play as gunslingers.

fernandito
06-20-2008, 08:42 AM
This thread just gave me an idea.

Brice
06-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Definiely a DT RPG style series of games.

What is mmo? :unsure:

cozener
06-20-2008, 09:34 AM
ah sorry...short for mmorpg...massive multiplayer online roleplaying games....like World of Warcraft, Everquest, City of Heroes...that sort of thing. The gameworld is constant. You create a character and login to the game world and pretty much go where ever you like with whoever you like and participate in whatever adventures you like.

I'd go for a DT mmo but I wouldn't want classes to be limited to Gunslingers only. There should also be two factions to choose from...The White and the Red. Certain kinds of characters being available for each faction.

fernandito
06-20-2008, 01:11 PM
Has anyone here played City of Villians? I heard it's pretty bad @$$.

cozener
06-20-2008, 04:36 PM
I played it. Its ok. But City of Heroes/Villains got old quick for me.

Odetta
06-20-2008, 05:00 PM
SPORE!