PDA

View Full Version : You Had To Be There

Malficeus
06-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Ever been somewhere and saw something weird that seemed so unreal or just seemed unnatural? Well thats the point of this forum. You seen something funny, weird, or just WTF! would proably make a good story.

The other day i saw 2 doctors in the hospital parking lot still in their scrubs, under the hood of their truck. (i don't think your patient should be outside)

fernandito
06-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Earlier last year, there was an accident by a McDonalds down the street - I don't know what happened, but the car involved in the accident was standing upright ,leaning against a lampost.

:orely:

Hannah
06-12-2008, 11:28 AM
This is kind of like the "observations from the road" thread. Not exactly, but kinda.

So, yeah, one day when my dad took me for a spin in his 70 GTO we pulled up next to some other dudes in a muscle car at the stoplight. My dad, who was driving with his beer can between his legs, saluted the dudes in the car next to us by cheering with his beer. The two dudes both salute with their beer bottles in return, and then hit a joint.

Matt
06-12-2008, 11:31 AM
My car's hood got ran over by a semi when it was parked on the street once.

The semi (as it crushed the hood) turned it from being horizontally parked to angle parked. Big destruction and drag marks in the street.

When the cop showed up...his first question was..."why did you park it that way?" :doh:

Malficeus
06-14-2008, 09:02 PM
lol got to love the fuzz dont yah Matt?