PDA

View Full Version : Susannah meets the Architect

ArtherEld
06-06-2008, 02:25 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/ArtherEld/SusannahandtheArchitect.jpg
Something I just had fun doing. Believe it or not tv thing was not that hard to do. Yes, she is standing. She was my character in "The Matrix Online", I had a whole story about how she stepped through the artist's door into the world controlled by the machines. When started being an operative, programmers wrote her some software that allowed her to have legs while in the matrix. That's the short version.

I don't play MxO anymore. No, I loved the game, but any gamer will tell you: mmorpg's can take up your life. Staying up till 6 AM (sometimes just playing 2 days straight) all the time was just not working for me. Don't get me wrong, whoever came up with mmorpg's is a genius, but there's no pause button obviously, and you can just stay on as long as you want.

obscurejude
06-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Very cool. Do you do any machinema?

ArtherEld
06-06-2008, 06:25 PM
I don't have the software for that sort of thing. Wathing things like Red vs. Blue, I did often wonder if I could do something like that.

Letti
06-14-2008, 03:57 AM
Oh great and funny. I like the idea. Did you have any reasons for giving legs to Susannah?

obscurejude
06-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Oh great and funny. I like the idea. Did you have any reasons for giving legs to Susannah?

He used her as a character in the online game. Not sure a legless Susannah would fare very well in the matrix.

JQ The Gunslinger
06-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Lol i was gonna say when did Susannah grow legs.

Odetta
09-08-2008, 08:16 PM
can I use your pic as my av?