PDA

View Full Version : Fighting naked (Spoiler alerts!)

LadyHitchhiker
06-01-2008, 03:53 PM
There is bound to be some spoilers for this thread for you people who haven't read the second and third dark tower book so if you don't want it ruined for you, please don't enter...

My poll is this:

Any of you ever tried fighting naked, like Eddie does in the fight against the mobsters?

Please explain your answers, or thoughts on the topic too!!! :cowboy:

LadyHitchhiker
06-01-2008, 03:55 PM
I actually never thought about it before reading the books, unless you're counting naked wrestling (which is just screwing around and being silly).

alinda
06-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Lizzy, have you been in the cooking sherry again :lol:

The Lady of Shadows
06-01-2008, 06:35 PM
so, two thoughts here. first, you may want to change the poll so that the answers aren't public. :lol: second, i guess it depends on what the definition of "fighting" is. :)

Ves'Ka Gan
06-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Hahaha..I love this thread! I have never "fought" naked, per se. But when I had my first apartment I lived with my then-boyfriend and we were naked ALL the time. We even cleaned the fish tank naked.

Looking back we still laugh because we always knew when an argument was getting out of hand, because one of us would start getting dressed.

(I can't believe I just shared that!)

LadyHitchhiker
06-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Hahaha..I love this thread! I have never "fought" naked, per se. But when I had my first apartment I lived with my then-boyfriend and we were naked ALL the time. We even cleaned the fish tank naked.

Looking back we still laugh because we always knew when an argument was getting out of hand, because one of us would start getting dressed.

(I can't believe I just shared that!)

I have a new found respect for you.... My husband's yelling at me all the time to put clothes on... :lol:

LadyHitchhiker
06-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Well I think about if everytime anybody's talking about the fight.. I'm like, who would fight naked??? Especially a guy with his bits flopping around...

LadyHitchhiker
06-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Lizzy, have you been in the cooking sherry again :lol:

You love it when I come up with stuff like this! ;) :cool:

The Lady of Shadows
06-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Well I think about if everytime anybody's talking about the fight.. I'm like, who would fight naked??? Especially a guy with his bits flopping around...

i always call it "having your doin's danglin'". it cracks my husband up. :lol:

LadyHitchhiker
06-02-2008, 02:41 PM
:rofl:

I love that...

LadyHitchhiker
06-03-2008, 03:34 PM
I asked this question because I have NEVER heard or seen a movie or anything like that of people fighting in the buff. I thought it would be interesting if someone had actually done this or tried this...

The Lady of Shadows
06-03-2008, 04:28 PM
weeeellll. if you're in bed with someone and you get into an argument so you end up standing up, on either side of the bed screaming at each other, does that count?

what about if both of you are but you're only throwing shit at each other?

Shamey
06-03-2008, 04:52 PM
I don't ever remember fighting naked, but I forget things. So to give myself the benefit of the doubt, I'll answer with a no. And lets hope I don't have to change my answer anytime soon.

Ves'Ka Gan
06-03-2008, 04:52 PM
weeeellll. if you're in bed with someone and you get into an argument so you end up standing up, on either side of the bed screaming at each other, does that count?

what about if both of you are but you're only throwing shit at each other?

If your second one counts then I need to change my answer from "something else" to "yes"!!

alinda
06-03-2008, 06:31 PM
have to go with yes for the aforementioned reason's.

LadyHitchhiker
06-29-2008, 06:47 AM
Well I actually meant fighting physically... but I guess chucking crap at each other.....

Well THAT means *I* have... :lol:

Letti
07-04-2008, 01:27 AM
I have never had a fight in my life at all... I have no life I guess. :rolleyes: *laughs*

mia/susannah
07-04-2008, 04:01 AM
I have never had to fight naked. I have only had to fight my ex-husband to defend myself and keep him from killing me. he used to choke me until I would almost pass out then he would let me go, finally one night before I finally found a way out of the relationship, I hit him upside the head with a cast iron frying pan. He is now deaf in his left ear. I have not had to physically fight anyone since

LadyHitchhiker
07-04-2008, 05:16 AM
I'm sorry you had to go through that, Milissa :(

But now you don't have to worry about him, right?

mia/susannah
07-04-2008, 05:26 AM
Thanks Liz. No, I don't have to put up with that anymore. We have been divorced for 10 years now. I still have to deal with him for my girls, but he does not bother me except every once in a while he trys to get us back together still but he knows that will never happen

LadyHitchhiker
07-04-2008, 05:35 AM
Damn straight that will never happen. I will supply the frying pans myself!!!

Woofer
07-09-2008, 03:32 AM
I have never had to fight naked. I have only had to fight my ex-husband to defend myself and keep him from killing me. he used to choke me until I would almost pass out then he would let me go, finally one night before I finally found a way out of the relationship, I hit him upside the head with a cast iron frying pan. He is now deaf in his left ear. I have not had to physically fight anyone since

Gah! People. {Insert rant here} *comf* I am sorry you had to go through that. Like LadyHitchhiker said: we have plenty of iron skillets if you need them.

To the topic: Yes, and it sucks.

LadyHitchhiker
10-19-2008, 08:58 AM
Well I guess I never intended for this to include quote unquote domestic squabbles... Sorry for dreding up bad memories.

Sam
10-19-2008, 09:43 AM
Never had to fight naked, but I have had to fight with just a little bit (pair of gym shorts) on.

So you don't feel alone Lady, my wife used to tell me to put on some clothes too. Then she finally figured out it wasn't going to do any good. I do wear something so I don't mess up the furniture, but that's about it. I'm constantly having to throw on something when family shows up unannounced.:lol:

Incidentally, if she were to go without clothes, I would have NO problem at all.:drool:

gsvec
10-19-2008, 02:47 PM
I asked this question because I have NEVER heard or seen a movie or anything like that of people fighting in the buff. I thought it would be interesting if someone had actually done this or tried this...

What about the fight in Borat? :wtf:

razz
10-19-2008, 03:29 PM
Well I actually meant fighting physically... but I guess chucking crap at each other.....

Well THAT means *I* have... :lol:
well if you mean physically, and not throwing stuff, then Eddie didn't fight naked either. cuz they were throwing bullets. :P :|

Hannah
10-29-2008, 06:58 AM
I've never fought naked and I plan on keeping it that way.

Although, really when I think about it there may be some circumstances where naked fake fighting could be hot.

LadyHitchhiker
10-29-2008, 03:19 PM

What about the fight in Borat? :wtf:

Is this something I'm missing? I never saw the movie!!!

LadyHitchhiker
10-29-2008, 03:20 PM
I've never fought naked and I plan on keeping it that way.

Although, really when I think about it there may be some circumstances where naked fake fighting could be hot.

Oooooooooooooh tell us your thoughts!!! :D

BillyxRansom
11-15-2008, 11:05 AM
:rock::rock::rock::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

:wtf:

to answer the question, i've never done this. ever.

LadyHitchhiker
11-16-2008, 06:54 AM
But you want to, don't you. Com'on... tell the truth.... :P

batsker
11-16-2008, 10:59 PM
I have to admit, yes, as a kind of drunken prank/hazing. Further details off the record!

LadyHitchhiker
11-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Your secrets are safe with us ;)