PDA

View Full Version : Triple Moon - Industrial Dream

Gaberax
05-28-2008, 06:35 AM
SOLVED!

The gunslinger’s paradigm bore this name Blondie, Clint Eastwood character in the Spaghetti Westerns
And a young stripped woman did the same. Blondie, the Chic Young comic strip character
Take care near the canine of the mad dictator. Blondi, Hitler's dog
A lightened, chewy treat; the darker version no greater. Blondie, as opposed to a Brownie.
What am I?

ZoNeSeeK
05-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Hrm.. gunslinger's paradigm - Arthur Eld or Roland? Isn't a paradigm the prototypical example of something? What about Knight? Cowboy?

Last year Kelly Rowland stripped off for an album cover - does this have anything to do with it?

No idea for the third - I thought maybe it has something to do with the constellations, but I think thats way off.

Is the 4th line region-specific?

Gaberax
05-31-2008, 08:18 PM
Hrm.. gunslinger's paradigm - Arthur Eld or Roland? No. Isn't a paradigm the prototypical example of something? Yes! What about Knight? No. Cowboy? Getting warm. More specific...a character

Last year Kelly Rowland stripped off for an album cover - does this have anything to do with it? Not that sense of the word.

No idea for the third - I thought maybe it has something to do with the constellations, but I think thats way off. No, it is exactly what it says it is. ;)

Is the 4th line region-specific? I honestly don't think so. I will do some research to make sure. ***I can't see where the answer to 4 is regional.***

Jon
05-31-2008, 10:37 PM
" Take care near the canine of the mad dictator."

Hitler had a dog... but was Hitler technically a dictator?

Gaberax
06-01-2008, 04:35 AM
" Take care near the canine of the mad dictator."

Hitler had a dog... but was Hitler technically a dictator?

Maybe I have taken some poetic license (http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0403a.asp)with that. :)

ZoNeSeeK
06-02-2008, 07:24 PM
1st line refers to Blondie from Good, Bad & Ugly?

Or 1st refers to Dirty Harry / 2nd to Debie Harry ?

Gaberax
06-03-2008, 03:57 AM
1st line refers to Blondie from Good, Bad & Ugly?

Yes, the 1st line is Blondie from the Spaghetti western's. :clap: You have the right answer. Can you apply it to the rest of the clues? :)

Rjeso
06-03-2008, 04:28 AM
And a young stripped woman did the same. (the comic strip Blondie)
Take care near the canine of the mad dictator. (Hitler's dog was named Blondi)
A lightened, chewy treat; the darker version no greater. (Blondies are the vanilla version of brownies)

alinda
06-03-2008, 04:41 AM
You got it oh my nutty friend, can I get a nut in my brownie?

Gaberax
06-03-2008, 05:23 AM
And a young stripped woman did the same. (the comic strip Blondie) Chic YOUNG was the strips author.
Take care near the canine of the mad dictator. (Hitler's dog was named Blondi)
A lightened, chewy treat; the darker version no greater. (Blondies are the vanilla version of brownies)

Yes, Rjeso, you speak true. :clap: 3/4's of the goose to you. Mr. Seek gets the other quarter. Thank you for playing. ;)

Jon
06-03-2008, 05:26 AM
can I get a nut in my brownie?

*Spares Linda the obvious dirty joke.**

Rjeso
06-03-2008, 06:46 AM
*trades her part of the goose for Zone's part* I wouldn't have gotten it without his answer, so he gets most of it. ;)

alinda
06-03-2008, 06:47 AM
can I get a nut in my brownie?

*Spares Linda the obvious dirty joke.**

Thanks Jon :blush:

The Lady of Shadows
06-03-2008, 03:17 PM
can you edit the first post so the answers are in it please? say thankya. :)

ZoNeSeeK
06-03-2008, 11:53 PM
mmm goosage nom nom nom

The Lady of Shadows
06-04-2008, 03:44 PM
mmm goosage nom nom nom

freak! :lol:

Jon
06-05-2008, 03:46 AM
Damn!

I should have pushed further with my Hitler idea.

The Lady of Shadows
06-05-2008, 04:47 PM
jon that post looks so funny next to your av. :lol:

(really, don't ask me why. it just made me laugh.)

Jon
06-11-2008, 04:56 AM
jon that post looks so funny next to your av. :lol:

(really, don't ask me why. it just made me laugh.)

Actually you are right! It does look comical... kinda "Pinky and The Brain" comical.